Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY PERSONAL PROPHECY

MyLadiesDaddy

The amazing, consistent, profit maker for the "prophets" of the today is that they have "found the key" that unlocks the mystery of coming events.  Yet they are careful to follow the "signs" and "indicators" of the past, manipulating the "events which have been in the news" to comply with "quotes" from history.  One things you will not find is the pinpoint accuracy of Spirit inspired prophecy for the immediate fulfillment in tomorrow's headlines.  

If it does happen (which it has not for hundreds of years) "prophets" are all over it like "June Bugs on Watermelon." If it does not come to fulfillment:  1.  They found the wrong key.  2  They did not receive a message from God.  3.  They were entirely wrong. (which they will never admit.)  4.  This was a strong emotional feeling from their own human spirit.  

If it does not happen, one thing that we know it cannot be . . .  A MESSAGE FROM THE SPIRIT OF GOD.  God doesn't make mistakes.  We do.

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 2

Not that you need my advice or defense, LGD, but I highly recommend you just turn the other cheek and go on.

I love you sweety, but (LOL), you know better than that.

I brought this to my Lord this morning and much to my surprise

God did give me a prophetic revelation for everyone. I want to give

it the proper respect due a prophetic revelation from God and

therefore I'll publish a link for a completely new thread devoted

to this amazing and awesome message this evening. I totally

love you ALL and will post it ABSOLUTELY by 6pm tonight.

God bless everyone.

• Upvote 1

I love you sweety, but (LOL), you know better than that.

I brought this to my Lord this morning and much to my surprise

God did give me a prophetic revelation for everyone. I want to give

it the proper respect due a prophetic revelation from God and

therefore I'll publish a link for a completely new thread devoted

to this amazing and awesome message this evening. I totally

love you ALL and will post it ABSOLUTELY by 6pm tonight.

God bless everyone.

Ok LGD....Suspense created....Smile... Ciao my Friend,

Well I just finished posting the Prophetic Message from God that I received this morning. 

Click on the link and it will take you directly to what God told me, FOR EVERYONE, this morning. 

Feel free to leave your thoughts, and I will reply as the Spirit moves me. There is so much more

that I wanted to say, but the Spirit gave me pause, so that others may join the conversation. 

• Upvote 1

DUDE! 47 words same post!

:tiphat:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Ya know my brother, I've always been told that I bring out the best in everyone.

Though I don't think it's always been a compliment.  :shrug:  :eyebrows:

On another note, today is Elul 29, the last day of the,"Year of the Shemitah". I'm so 

excited that I have to sit on my hands, or I will fly away. I know that things are going 

to get really hectic now throughout the world. For those that follow the Lord Jesus Christ

(of any faiths) I believe it will be a wonderful time of blessing and revelation. And for those 

who will not follow, it will be a time of calling back to that which we all know so well. God is 

​so long suffering that I often stand amazed. As a weak man I know that my patience would  

have ended long ago. That's why I'm glad I'm not God.  :lol:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something that I've believed for several yrs. 

It goes along the lines of, which came first? The Chicken or the egg? 

I don't believe that the CBI needs anything done for them to RV. Not the HCL nor any other 

law. I do believe that they want a secure nation, and I think that is closer that we can imagine.

What the CBI needed was a man like Abadi that could show he was willing to do the right thing 

and not get sidetracked. I think it's very possible that we will see something wonderful from the 

CBI very shortly. And that what we see will be so AMAZING  that it will bring all of Iraq together 

in unity. Now think of it, Only two things have the power to unite men of all sects.

God, and Money.

They have their god, But they don't have their money. It's as much the CBI's responsibility to 

bring peace and stability to the nation of Iraq as much as it is the GOI or the military's. As long as 

the CBI keeps the people struggling  for just a pittance there will forever be strife. 

All that is about to end. So I say to everyone, I know that times are harder than we've seen in a

long time. But keep a stiff upper lip and know that some relief is on the way. :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 2

I know breakthrough is imminent. The devil knows it, too. Laugh at him - he is a defeated foe! No matter what it looks like, speak only what God says about you. You are the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath, and no weapon formed against you will prosper.

• Upvote 1

LGD I believe in Suddenly. I love the optimism. Whether the 13th comes and goes and with or without the RV you are still ok in my book. Thanks for taking an educated guess! In it to win it - Under Dog

LGD I believe in Suddenly. I love the optimism. Whether the 13th comes and goes and with or without the RV you are still ok in my book. Thanks for taking an educated guess! In it to win it - Under Dog

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say hello to my friends Botzwana and Fly,  :tiphat: 

And to bring my ,"PERSONAL PROPHESY", to the forefront again. I 

can't tell everyone how powerfully strong I sense something coming. I don't understand it all 

myself, but I can assure everyone that we are now in the events of a lifetime. It's as if something 

has begun that can no longer be undone. And no matter what happens I pray that those few who 

read these words will remember when the time comes that Jesus is Lord and that all things work together 

for the good of them that love the Lord. 

And since I am so far out on the limb already I may as well just pull out the saw. 

I wish to give you all something that was on my spirit a few days ago, something that I gave to my beloved 

Lady Graces Mommy. 

When the rapture of Gods church happens, were it not for the millions of children that would SUDDENLY 

vanish, would the world even know? Or would it merely be considered a rash of missing persons?  

Hey LGD,  Not trying to birsmirch you at all.  I just have a problem like Fly of people saying it was divinely inspired when it fails.  Hey I hope you are right!  I want the RV as badly as you do.

But that's the whole point, my friend, I'm not saying I was divinely inspired about dinar. 

Except, of course, that God did tell me the word SUDDENLY  when I asked about it in 

prayer. Everything else that I've said comes from all my faculties together. 

"When the rapture of Gods church happens, were it not for the millions of children that would SUDDENLY 

vanish, would the world even know? Or would it merely be considered a rash of missing persons?"  

LGD - The world will know alright, the question to look at is will they accept the explanation given by the anti-christ.  Last Days book and movies aside, is the collective mind of the 'tares' primed and ready to hear and believe an evil supernatural explanation?  While it appears mankind is marching to hell as fast as Bruce Jenner to a plastic surgeon's operating table, people are for the most part, still afraid of the boogie man.

I don't think the conditions exist for the 'explanation' at this time.  And remember, whatever that explanation will be, it will have to contain two components: One, to deceive a portion of the 'tares' as to what just happened to millions of people who just up and disappeared and two, to enlighten a remnant within the 'tares' as to what "SUDDENLY" meant before the rapture and what it will mean to them now that they realize they are to be the martyred witnesses to the rest of the remnant.

Why draw me back into this, conveying a condescending attitude?

You already told everyone your strong sense to the matter with your opening post, ending your list of factors, with: And last but definitely not least, personal spiritual, "GUT FEELINGS", (comma) given to me by the unction of the Holy Spirit. (period)

In highlighting “personal” the sentence might have simply ended with; personal spiritual, "GUT FEELINGS"(.) *** but is continued to conclude with a qualifier *** given to me by the unction of the Holy Spirit(.) – shifting the emphases changes it from a ‘personal prophesy’ to anointed with Holly Spirit, and most likely was intended this way, hoping others believe this of you as well.  

Which is the reason I commented, to bring attention to you saying you are anointed with Holly Spirit, when in fact are not, but I admitted I did not handle it in a right manner and lift, providing you the benefit of any doubt that it was posted merely as a personal guess.

Which you have many times correct as “personal prophesy” ever since, although the original wording is still there. 

And by the way; you did bring Dinar into it, which statement is yet again another total falsehood, with your post– Prophetic Message from God

The proud person may not recognize that he is proud and may attribute his actions to other causes in order to avoid facing the fact of his pride. Each person should examine himself and his motives thoroughly to determine whether he has this bad trait. The apostle Paul shows the need for the right motive, and the knowledge a person should have of himself in this respect, when he says: “If I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body, that I may boast [kau·khe′so·mai], but do not have love, I am not profited at all.”—1Co 13:3.

Pride should therefore be rooted out of one’s personality for one’s own benefit. More important, it must be done if a person hopes to please God. One must even come to hate it, for God’s Word says: “The fear of Jehovah means the hating of bad. Self-exaltation and pride and the bad way and the perverse mouth I have hated.”—Pr 8:13.

The individual who does not get rid of his pride will suffer. “Pride is before a crash, and a haughty spirit before stumbling” (Pr 16:18), and “the house of the self-exalted ones Jehovah will tear down.” (Pr 15:25) There are a number of examples of the crash that proud individuals, dynasties, and nations have suffered.—Le 26:18, 19; 2Ch 26:16; Isa 13:19; Jer 13:9; Eze 30:6, 18; 32:12; Da 5:22, 23, 30.

Pride is deceptive. The apostle Paul counsels: “If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.” (Ga 6:3) The proud person seems to be taking the way most beneficial or profitable for him, but he is leaving God out of account. (Compare Jer 49:16; Re 3:17.) The Bible says: “Better is it to be lowly in spirit with the meek ones than to divide spoil with the self-exalted ones.”—Pr 16:19.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I haven't been slammed like that in a long while.  :huh:  :unsure:  :blink:  

I really did learn a lesson today. For that I'm thankful. Somehow I think you may want an 

​apology, Fly, but with all respect I don't understand why you feel so offended.

I only said, HI, and that because of a conversation  with our mutual friend in another thread. 

I sincerely meant no harm.  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

I really did learn a lesson today. For that I'm thankful.

A truly repentant heart might direct the attention elsewhere but remains focused on me, when I’ve done my best to make clear all emphasis is on are Father God and his word.

Somehow I think you may want an apology, Fly, but with all respect I don't understand why you feel so offended.

Why insist that it’s you and I which are at odds– is not the Father wanting you to know of his warning?

I believe in you that can do it, but first you must be willing to let go of what’s holding you back…?

Time for me to go now…

From my heart to yours; as you know… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_iEwOWj0A

"Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good (godly) way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls."

- Jeremiah 6:16

Amen my brother, one of my favorite prophets. The wisdom of the ages is but at our 

fingertips. There are some that would say I was wrong in my prediction, but I suspect not.

When I heard the Pope and Obama give there respective speeches this morning I knew within my 

heart that something far greater than anyone knows just happened. That was the inauguration

of the end, the proclamation of victory over the world. We just witness the public announcement

of the One World Government. Something far more that I suspected, but alas now.....................

1 Corinthians 13:12

Gods message for you 

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

• Upvote 3