Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Under The Auspices Of Iraqi Lawyers .. Federal Court Issued A Decision To Arrest Al-Maliki, Right !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In The Rumor Section With A Link !

It's From A Questionable News Source

But Abadi Did Just Close The Borders And The Airports To Maliki And His Cohorts

So That They Can't Leave !

Under the auspices of Iraqi lawyers .. Federal Court issued a decision to arrest al-Maliki, right!
Date: Mon 08/10/2015 12:49

A number of Iraqi lawyers Federal Court demanded to issue a decision arrest warrant against former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in preparation for submission to trial on charges of corruption and waste of public money and causing the death of thousands of Aeraguibn. 

The lawyer said Ahmed Kazem that "a group of Iraqi lawyers Anzmwa to campaign (# Hakmoh) launched by Iraqi youth to demand the trial of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and all the corrupt officials in Maliki's government. " 

And that "all those who support this campaign, he has to invest its experience and potential to sustain in order to be a lesson for all politicians", noting that "al-Maliki is the first because it head Corruption will be attached to him for trial and retribution all who follow him and backed leaders and corrupt politicians. 

He said Kazem that "lawyers in the process of preparing a list of the charges against al-Maliki and submit a draft official accusation of the Federal Court to issue a decision arrest against him and brought to trial."

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=7235

• Upvote 10

The Following Story Was 'Ratified In Chewing Gum'

And Then They Added Frankincense ! :blink:

I'm Glad We All Had The Foresight To Invest In An Exotic Foreign Currency ...

:D        :D       :D

Close to al-Maliki denies his escape out of Iraq
Date: 10/08/2015 

denied close to Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Monday, news that talked about the "escape" the last out of Iraq, pointing out that he was in a meeting with President of the Republic yesterday. 

The MP said the coalition of state law ratified in chewing gum told / information /, "The news of al-Maliki escape to Syria excluded and incorrect," noting that "as promoted by some of the media is not accurate." 

He added frankincense, that "al-Maliki was at a meeting with President of the Republic yesterday." 

The local media and social networking sites picked up yesterday reports to "escape" the Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki to Syria, but the security of the airport to prevent him from it. Ended / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/news/28705/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-

• Upvote 5

Pending activists .. Tale (7-5) Basbaik suitcases full of gold were seized at Baghdad airport

sbaik-160x300.jpg

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse August -11 / August: a lot of talk in the last few hours to prevent Vice President Nuri al-Maliki of travel "secretly" through Baghdad airport to Syria on the orders of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

But activists on the social networking site "Facebook" are trading more attention adjust image curious about 7 bags full of gold bullion tale have been seized in conjunction with the incident prevent Maliki from traveling.

The team went from commentators that shaded car belonging to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs quoted 7 bags of gold to the runway without passing normal procedures of checking bags, but the sonar examiner car was able to detect in the final moments.

Flyer and left to an unknown location after an altercation between the foreign delegation and the security of the airport to an unknown destination. According to activists.

The last team said that the forces of the Badr Organization to participate in the security of keeping the Karni and put her hand to the "five bags and not seven" of gold bullion during clashes between the security of the airport and al-Maliki after the last regiment prevented from traveling on the orders of al-Abadi.

Strange thing is that divisional commentators on the merits of the different tale they could not know the fate of (7-5) bags filled with gold bullion have been seized, on Monday, at the Baghdad airport. Ended (1)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/206585-pending-activists-tale-7-5-basbaik-suitcases-full-of-gold-were-seized-at-baghdad-airport/#ixzz3iVJyZ9Wu

• Upvote 4

The MP said the coalition of state law ratified in chewing gum told / information /, "The news of al-Maliki escape to Syria excluded and incorrect," noting that "as promoted by some of the media is not accurate." 

I will wait to form an opinion until i know, for sure, what flavor chewing gum it was ratified in. Could be important.

• Upvote 3

I will wait to form an opinion until i know, for sure, what flavor chewing gum it was ratified in. Could be important.

First it's an MP from the State Of Law ...Maliki's party second Maliki probably owns the media that is reporting this, JMO

• Upvote 1

The MP said the coalition of state law ratified in chewing gum told / information /, "The news of al-Maliki escape to Syria excluded and incorrect," noting that "as promoted by some of the media is not accurate." [/size]

My sources say.............Hubba Bubba bubble gum

Umbertino - 48 Hours After The RV With A Girl He Just Met ! :o

tn_19624_45680-02_bride.jpg

:D     :D     :D

lol...I'm not  that old.....But I certainly hope to get there (to that gentleman's age....not talking about the blonde...I prefer dark-skinned myself) so there's a chance maybe I'll still be alive when the "blessed" RV comes....So far no luck ( after 11 years ....)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2