Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GcMAF, 8 Dead Doctors, Anti-Vaccine, & Healing: You May Call Me A Conspiracy Theorist If I May Call You A Coincidence Theorist

Peace

1) ~ July 3rd, 2015

missing-doctor-jpg.jpg?w=164&h=300

Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick, a retired opthalmologist who had practiced in North Dakota, went missing in neighboring Montana around July 3rd. Fitzpatrick, 74, is an MD specializing in Ophthalmology. NBC reports that the vehicle and trailer of Bismark resident Dr. Fitzpatrick were found abandoned next to a pea field Saturday, south of Willow Creek, near Three Forks, sheriff’s officials reported.

“Officials believe Fitzpatrick could have abandoned his vehicle as early as Friday. He is described as 6’ tall and over of 220 lbs. He has white hair and a goatee, and speaks with an Irish accent.” Anyone with information about Dr. Fitzpatrick is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office: 406-582-2100.” (NBC News) No background yet on his relation to Holistic medicine and or GcMAF. He is listed because of the same timeline here until further developments.

2) ~ June 29, 2015
11000544_1005537919476422_55017967799199

Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside

Also mysteriously missing as of June 29 is physician and preventive health advocate Dr. Jeffery Whiteside, in Fox Valley area, residing in Grand Chute, Wisconsin. This is the same day as the death of Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers MD.

Door County Sheriff’s Department is reportedly looking for Dr. Whiteside, last seen in the Ephraim area of northern Door County at a family vacation home and boat slip in Ephraim.

He was last seen walking away from his boat slip at the family gathering. WFRV reportson Dr. Whiteside, saying he is M/W DOB: 05-07-52 Age: 63, Height 5’09” Weight 185 lbs Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown, He was last seen wearing a maroon colored polo shirt and gray shorts. He wears eye glasses.

Dr. Whiteside’s boat slip and vacation cabin is in Ephraim. Officials say he is believed to be on foot and still in the northern Door Co. area.

Door Co. Sheriff’s Department was notified that Dr. Whiteside was missing on 07-01-15 at 0906 hrs. The Door Co. Sheriff’s Dept. along with Ephraim Fire Department volunteers and others continue looking for Dr. Whiteside, with search efforts concentrated in the Ephraim area.

The Sheriff’s Department asks for the public’s assistance in finding Dr. Whiteside. If anyone has seen Dr. Whiteside, please call the Door Co. Sheriff’s Department at 920-746-2416.

Whiteside is a doctor at Fox Valley Pulmonary Medicine, serves as ThedaCare Board of Trustees secretary and is an Executive Committee member. He was previously president of Appleton Medical Center and ThedaClark Medical Center staff.  [Dr Whiteside, known for his successful treatment of lung cancer.] HNN

“Thousands of employees worked and work with (Dr. Whiteside) and the same number of patients have been helped by him,” said Megan Mulholland, spokeswoman for ThedaCare. “He has never stopped caring and developed long-term relationships with those patients.” “The longer he remains missing the more suspicious it is,” said Chief Deputy Pat McCarty, Door County Sheriff’s Department.

3) ~ June 21st, 2015

avatars-000054426180-il3w8q-t200x200.jpg

Dr. Bruce Hendendal

The second doctor, also holistic in his anti-vaccine advocacy, is Dr. Bruce Hedendal DC PhD of Boca Roton area (E Coast, North of Miami). Dr. Hedendal, 67, operated a health and wellness chiropractic clinic.

Dr. Hedendal suddenly died on Father’s day. His body was found in his car, but there was no accident nor was the car running. Hedendal held a PhD in nutrition from Harvard and a colleague of his said he was in great shape, “very healthy.” This is the same day as the death of Dr. Holt.

To make matters even more suspicious, both Dr. Hedendal & Dr. Bradstreet had run-ins with the feds due to their unconventional treatments, which had been known to help people. In fact, just weeks before his death Bradstreet’s office was raided by the FDA.

If two dead doctors in the same field, and same region of the country in such a short time span was not suspicious enough, Dr. Teresa Sievers, another natural health doctor from Florida, also died under mysterious circumstances earlier that week. According to Sievers’ website, she also specialized in holistic health treatments. She was allegedly murdered by an unknown attacker in an upscale neighborhood that experiences very little crime.

Each of these doctors were described as very healthy people with no major health problems, and no real reason for anyone to target them for murder, nor did they show any signs of depression. 

4) ~ June 21st, 2015

dr-baron-holt-daughter-haley.jpg?w=225&h

Dr. Baron Holt with his daughter Haley

Dr. Holt suddenly died on Father’s day.

“Holt’s practice, Revolution Chiropractic, had just celebrated its fifth anniversary this year. Highly fit at 33, he was deeply connected to his Christian faith, and his career as a Triangle practitioner was booming. Holt took a holistic approach to treatment; he and his staff taught classes on nutrition, exercise, and even aromatherapy.”

“In 2012, he traveled to London to work with the U.S. Olympic team, and could count Ultimate Fighting Championship athletes among the 500 patients his practice saw each week,” said Brigitte Spurgeon, friend and Revolution Chiropractic clinical director.

Interestingly, Dr. Holt (33), lived in North Carolina; which is the state where Dr. Bradstreet’s body (the first doctor to be found) was discovered two days prior. Dr. Holt was visiting Jacksonville, Florida, though, when he died there. Dr. Bradstreet (see story #1) was living in Georgia, at the time of his death; and before that, he lived in the neighboring state of Florida. HNN

Search Warrant

4) ~ June 19th, 2015
dr-james-jeffery-bradstreet.jpg?w=300&h=

Dr. James Jeffery Bradstreet

In the case of autism, Dr. James Bradstreet has so far treated 1,100 patients with GcMAF with an 85% response rate. His results show a bell curve response with 15% of the patients showing total eradication of symptoms and 15% showing no response.

Dr Bradstreet, formerly of Florida, now practicing in Georgia was found with a gunshot wound to his chest in a river. The small town locals ruled the death almost immediately as a suicide; but many have their doubts.

This same day in Mexico, on June 19th, 2015, three doctors were traveling to the State Capital in Mexico, to deliver some papers. They were reported missing that day. This is the only case outside of the US. Authorities said they found the bodies, but the family says those bodies look nothing like their family members; and they are demanding more proof and more testing. A sad but 
 was written about those details here. – 

…In the past months Dr. Bradstreet has become interested in nagalese (also spelled nagalase in this 
), which he describes as an enzyme “produced by cancer cells and viruses.” He thinks it unlikely that children with autism have undiagnosed cancers, and thus suspicion falls on a viral etiology.

Dr. Bradstreet writes, “Viruses make the nagalese enzyme as part of their attachment proteins. It serves to get the virus into the cell and also decreases the body’s immune reaction to the virus-thereby increasing the odds of viral survival.”

Further on Dr. Bradstreet writes, “It is reasonable and likely that the nature of the immune dysfunction and the frequently observed autoimmune problems in autism are mediated by persistent, unresolved viral infections.” He claims to have tested approximately 400 children with autism for the viral marker, nagalese, and found that nearly 80% have significantly elevated levels.

He hopes to publish soon on this study and believes this information “is one of the most important developments in the clinical treatment of children on the spectrum that I have experienced in the last 15 years.”…

…Nonetheless, his son’s case helped convince Bradstreet that vaccines caused autism. He took his message to the highest levels of government. Twice he testified about the supposed link between vaccines and autism before the U.S. House of Representatives. 

Bradstreet’s family have established a soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed campaign, asking for donations to assist them in pressing for a thorough investigation into what happened to him. Their soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed web page says the need support “To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play. Thank you for your support!.”

5) ~ June 29th, 2015

Holisitic Dr. Teresa Ann Sievers MD, 46, also in Florida, in the Naples area of the South West coast in Bonita Springs, was found dead on June 29 in what has been ruled a homicide. She was a well loved, popular holistic medical doctor, according to her clients,website and close associate.

“Sievers’ work as a holistic doctor focused not just on healing the body, but the mind and spirit as well, according to her close friend and colleague,” NBC 

Dr. Sievers lived in a safe area where neighbors said problems are rare, if ever. That is no deterrent, however, to dangerous stalkers, including multi- or gangstalkers who work in organized groups. She was murdered in her home while her husband and children were with relatives in Connecticut. She’d flown home alone the night before. Her body was found Monday morning at her Jarvis Road home after she didn’t arrive at work. Sievers’ neighbors, however, describe hearing screams on day of death. Her murder has reportedly left family and friends puzzled.

“We don’t know anything but that she was murdered,” said Sievers’ sister, Annie Lisa, 52. She said Sievers, her husband and children had come to Connecticut for a gathering and her sister flew home alone Sunday,

“The 46-year-old victim’s relatives remained mystified as to who would want to harm the beloved physician who dedicated her life to helping women and girls,” the Daily Mailreports. The professional’s neighbors said they are now concerned for their own safety, especially because authorities have remained tight-lipped about the circumstances surrounding her murder. ‘I’m very scared for my safety,’ resident Donetta Contreras told WINK News, based in southwest Florida.

Lee County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday they were pursuing several leads in connection with the slaying. They reassured locals that no threat to the general population exists and that the murder was targeted, not random, (no reassurance whatsoever to the thousands of self-denitrified targeted individuals).

Sievers’s husband Mark, office manager at Sievers’ Restorative Health & Healing Center clinic, is said to have adored his wife and worked hard for her tireless contribution to clients. Neighbors say they heard from law enforcement that this was a “gruesome murder scene,” some saying it involved a hammer. Neighbors reported to a tan-colored pickup truck was parked at the home the morning Dr. Sievers was found dead.

“It’s a very complicated case; there are details I wish I could share, but I can’t.” Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott. CBS reports on Dr. Sievers’s death and a donation site on CBS’s official website. Blogger Erin Elizabeth wrote from Florida, “A few still write that I shouldn’t cover these stories, but I am a journalist, and now that 3 doctors have died so quickly from my state (at least one murdered) I feel I need to write about it.”

Now, Elizabeth is uneasy about her fate. “Dr. Bradstreet had lived just 45 minutes from us here in Florida before moving to the neighboring state of Georgia. I also have been with a prominent well known doctor for the last 6 years so this concerns me. Several high profile MD’s have contacted me these last 2 weeks who are also concerned and mourn the loss of their colleagues.”

glenn-a-warner-md.jpg?w=547 Three Mexican Doctors and their Attorney Murdered

Added to the disappeared or deceased American doctors within the same couple of weeks are three Mexican doctors plus their attorney, a story that took an even more suspicious turn today. Authorities reported finding the three missing Acapulco, Mexico doctors and their lawyer dead in the back of a pickup on June 19, in the troubled southern Mexico state of Guerrero, around the time the American doctors began dying mysteriously. A prosecutor’s office official then reported that the four young men were kidnapped by an armed group on the federal highway linking Mexico City to Acapulco as they headed to Chilpancingo, according to NDTV.

Then, State Attorney General Miguel Ángel Godínez Muñoz told reporters Saturday that DNA tests confirmed the dead men were Dr. Raymundo Tepeque Cuevas, Dr. Marvin Hernández Ortega, Dr. José Osvaldo Ortega Saucedo and Julio César Mejía Salgado, the lawyer. The four were graduates of Autonomous University of Guerrero (UAG). The doctors worked at a community hospital, according to SDPnoticas.com.

Today, it is reported that before their disappearance, doctors Marvin Hernández Ortega and Reynaldo Tepeque Cuevas, and two “administrative employees” José Osvaldo Ortega Saucedo and Julio César Mejía Salgado, were traveling in a gray car that police later found in Xolapa riddled with bullet holes, blood stains, and shells from a semi-automatic AR-15 rifle. PanAm Post reports that to get the case closed as quickly as possible, officials delivered the wrong corpses, not those of the doctors and their attorney (as originally reported) nor administrative employees.

Sunday, the victims’ families again distributed leaflets, set up posters, and painted murals in Acapulco, as they had on Saturday to urge authorities to keep searching for the missing medical professionals. “Contrary to statements from Guerrero Attorney General Miguel Ángel Godínez Muñoz, their families do not believe they have yet been found,” PanAm Post reports.

FULL ARTICLE

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2015/07/25/gcmaf-8-dead-doctors-anti-vaccine-healing-you-may-call-me-a-conspiracy-theorist-if-i-may-call-you-a-coincidence-theorist/

• Upvote 1

This is not 'conspiracy' Peace, it is reality. It is easy to dismiss these matters by some calling

it conspiracy, because it gives them the excuse not to look further into what is going on.

Simply put, the medical establishment is now controlled by Big pharma, it did not use to be this way.

Big pharma now controls medical schools, getting in early to those who will sell their wares to

their clients. Once the clients get their script, depending upon what is being 'treated', the establishment

desires life long dependency, and they get it by making sure their potions are either addictive, or

cause sickness upon stoppage of the drug. This is not hype, it is how the system has grown into what it

is today, and more pharma sales people are seeing it and are leaving the game for good reason.

These men above made strides against an industry that is "too big to fail". The cancer game has enriched

countless doctors and hospitals, and finding a cure to that kind of sick industry is today considered a death

sentence. One can go back decades and see how many years ago, others realized that cancer is not only

curable, but it is curable by means that do not pay big pharma a dime. This is fact, yet when the diagnosis

is given, and coupling it with the fear phase, most will willingly enter the con game and allow their or someone

elses bodies to be treated by the very SAME tools that can cause cancer...radiation, chemical therapy which

KILL the bodies only manner of defense which is immune system, and then often radical surgery.

Sound odd doesn't it? It is because it IS odd, and yet not 1 in a thousand will ever question the tactics that

keep the people sick and dependent. What is the "cure" rate for chemo? Less than 3 percent. What is usually

the first method of treatment of cancer? Chemo. Why, because it makes bundles for its creators, yet is less

than 3% effective, which means it is less effective than simple baking soda for treating some cancer.

The stats are available, but it is always easier to bow down to the white coat instead of paying attention to

the methods used to enslave too many people. there are a lot of decent doctors out there, that actually care

more for their patients than they do the money, but this is a small segment of todays brand of medicine. Most

are spoon fed their business model from the big pharma, before they even get out of their classrooms, and

they use the tools of the trade to cause even more sickness.

Thanks for the article. I am aware of these matters, have researched them for years, and cannot believe what

has taken place under the guise of 'medicine'. The dead men above are no longer a threat, and can no longer

do anything to counter the fraud. They are used as an example to anyone who would dare threaten an

industry as large as cancer, and as profitable as it is.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent post and right on the money. We docs are brain-washed from day one. Funny, how they encourage critical analysis, but not too critical.

Dr. Bradstreet was going to present his findings this summer on "curing" autism and how certain markers are easily found in new-born which will allow safe application of vaccines. In others word, wait a minute, see if the inflammation signs are present, if so correct and then you can vaccine to your heart's content (well, sort of).

This is one reason I left the States. Got sick of paid-shrills for Pharm dictating how to help people. Sick of people looking at me as if I am the crazy one (well, maybe a little), colleagues avoiding any discussion with me on hot issues. Anyway, you and a few others get it. Keep it up. Cheers and to your health

• Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...

Spot on, DD. I know a doc who worked with Dr. Bradstreet before he was found dead with a gun-shot "suicide" to the chest?!?! She expressed her concerns for her own safety repeatedly. These GREAT docs are being forced to do all this "down-low" as possible for fear of their own lives. I was chatting with another doc from the ME region. Our discussion turned to the very positive effects of ozone therapy. His concern what that if it works so well, why aren't hospitals using it as a therapy verses using it to clean the air (which many do). "It isn't patentable" is my short answer. Cant make much money from a natural gas you body even makes. So many  in my profession are clueless about these things out there that can be very effective in healing. Not a CLUE. Brain-washing starts on day 1 in med school. Don't ask and don't tell. Simple. As so many have stated here before, DO YOU OWN RESEARCH. Ask questions, keep an open-mind about the various things that might help you and follow the money. To your health...Cheers

Edited by Thaiexpat
  • Upvote 2