Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 8-12-2015

TexasGranny

Hello Adam,

Months ago Abadi told the world to "hang on" as the value of the dinar would change by June 2015.  what happened?  Everyday a new item appears that has to be taken care of.  at the rate we are going, this will Never play out.  One person who used to appear on your site years ago(his name rhymes with pepperoni) claims the value may change in 2016 or 2017 and come out at 1cent to 10 cents.  I realize all this crap they spew is garbage as it is only their personal opinion.  They think they have this whole plan pegged.

You said your people were starting to get excited again.............................what is happening?  This has to end??????

Edited by waitingondinar
  • Upvote 2

I cannot believe what I am reading... Where did you get this? Rumors of Maliki being sacked AND arrested trying to walk 5-7 bags of gold bullion through an airport on his way out? Can it truly be happening that Abadi is taking the trash out before (possibly) presiding over an RV?!?! :) Still think October is good? :)

Adam, you are a businessman/entrepreneur, and a very good one!!  People will and should pay for your services.  The fact that you even have a free site (community) where people can come and discuss the dinar and other subjects is a credit to your giving nature.  I have every confidence that your dealings are above board and legal.  Just wanted you to know that!!

• Upvote 3

Hey big bro Adam, I'm thinking that the fat lady's near about ready to gargle and sing her heart out on letting loose that good ol' HCL since Abadi's been cleaning house?!!  I'm like, WOW!!  What drinks you'll be having when this is all said and done?!  

I'll make mine a triple!!  Yep!!  :cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish

Hi Adam, I've been down with the flu and I'm not sure if I missed something with regard to IBC/Foreign Banking.  Can you direct me to a thread that is dedicated to foreign banks and foreign bank accounts.  I no longer have a foreign bank account since "they" require a LARGE deposit balance.  Thanks for all you and your staff do.

Adam

Thank you for keeping us informed and grounded (We call Wednesdays "D" day here at work -- common question "did we hit yet")

I know and acknowledge that you are not an investment adviser and that I am only asking for your opinion.

Currently the Dollar is 64.1% of the reserve currency, the Euro 20.7% and the remaining 15.2% spread over aprox. 6 other countries.

There is high speculation that the IMF in their (once every 5 yr) October meeting will change the basket mix.  The percentage of the Dollar will drop and China (possibly Russia also) currencies will be incorporated in and fill the drop.

a. Discussion around the RV has always been based upon converting to the dollar.  Given the above, would it be more beneficial to convert to another currency or currencies after the RV?

b. The commodities such as Gold/Silver are valued based upon the dollar.  How do you see the prices of these reacting and would it be a better alternative to convert to Gold or silver  (even for a holding place until the dust settles, before getting into other investments-per the info from you within the VIP)?

Hi Adam

Well do you think that we will see the passage of the HCL or the RV under the present government of Iraq? I had faith in the present government, but now they seem to be stalling just like their predecessor. Is there anyone in the government that can light a fire under these people, the old fire seems to be going out. We don't seem to have any politicians that can scare them (oh what the heck, they don't even scare us). Well I guess we will wait another week and see what the "Desert Ewaks" do. Pour me a cup of coffee and we'll wait together.

Countryroads