Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I watched the big debate last night, & I was disappointed from the very first moments! I am not a fan of Donald Trump & think he is a long shot at best. Although I do find his "tell it like it is" way of speaking refreshing even if he is incorrect.

When did the media change from reporting the news to pushing their own agenda?

This event should have been a opportunity for all the 10 republicans to allow the voters to hear their vision for America. The commentator's should have asked questions that allow each speaker to elaborate their ideas, opinions, and plans for the future.

Instead, the very first question was clearly a personal attack on the number 1 candidate. Donald Trump had already made it known to the public what he might do if he did not receive the nomination. Why attack him?

The media has lost control of their neutral position totally!

The obvious push for "Pro Life" was disgusting! It just so happens that this topic had a very conveniently timed pro life news investigation report at the exact time that the debates go nation wide so that the republicans can discuss the subject & push for ending abortions!

Another "hot" topic was the republican's new adoption of  "LBGT support" nation wide. I guess their direction for the 2016 elections is going away from religion, and trying to gain the rainbow vote.

I would have enjoyed hearing much more of their views on gun control, illegal immigration, welfare, taxes, home grown terrorist, possible action against ISIS & other threats, foreign aid to countries who do not support America, and plans to eliminate our national debt. :( :( 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Wow - Gymrat I'm right there with you.

We are 19 trillion in the hole, and have billions of dollars of drugs and violence coming across the boarder and they want to try and divide more?

I am a Trump fan because he, and Cruz, are the only ones that really tell it like it is. I like most of the other guys up there too but they threw softball pitches to some and high hard ons at othes.

But, if that is all they have on Trump, (4 bankruptcies out of 200 and calling Rossie names after she attacked him), they are in trouble.

I think We the People are starting to wake up.

I know I have had it.

Peace GRat

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I like Trump for his "honest" approach to the issues that O has failed or faultered on....I also watched the debates and am getting a little nervous about Trump and his bully approach........and uncouth arrogance. I am concerned that arrogance will end up kicking his butt. I also think he needs to start acting Presidential.....can you imagine Trump telling Putin, in front of the world, that he (Putin) is not only a donkey's butt, but is in fact an a-hole.......that would be a gross embarrassment to our USA.........Donald, please tone it down a notch or two, we need you!!!!

• Upvote 4

I am not too sure of what to make of The Donald as of yet..... He acts like he may still be on his reality tv show.... Looking back at campaigns past it seems the populace wants the best speaker/debater.  That is not what I look for in a candidate. I would like to hear about their vision for America, their plans to get us from here to there. What I do not want to hear is some speech writers pipe dream then some drone mouthing the words read from a teleprompter.

Accountability, honesty and it would seem integrity have been dropped from the lexicon of American politics as well as corporate America. This is still a magnificent land that we live in. Will we continue to be the land of opportunity? I believe so, despite the agenda's from those in government that contrast with we the people.

So to steal a phrase from campaigns past I sure HOPE we get the CHANGE our country needs!

• Upvote 3

The Trump implosion is gaining momentum.  Luckily for us, there are multiple debates over the upcoming months......so once the Trump entertainment machine loses it's luster, the real candidates will have the opportunity lay out their individual mission statements for the country.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe Trump is a loose cannon. A very good businessman but I do not think the White House could hold his ego. There will be more debates and the plans of the different candidates will be heard. Out of the 17 candidates, I believe at least ten of them would be very good Presidents. It is just a matter of waiting and listening and let the cream rise to the top.

• Upvote 3

I watched the big debate last night, & I was disappointed from the very first moments! I am not a fan of Donald Trump & think he is a long shot at best. Although I do find his "tell it like it is" way of speaking refreshing even if he is incorrect.

When did the media change from reporting the news to pushing their own agenda?

This event should have been a opportunity for all the 10 republicans to allow the voters to hear their vision for America. The commentator's should have asked questions that allow each speaker to elaborate their ideas, opinions, and plans for the future.

Instead, the very first question was clearly a personal attack on the number 1 candidate. Donald Trump had already made it known to the public what he might do if he did not receive the nomination. Why attack him?

The media has lost control of their neutral position totally!

The obvious push for "Pro Life" was disgusting! It just so happens that this topic had a very conveniently timed pro life news investigation report at the exact time that the debates go nation wide so that the republicans can discuss the subject & push for ending abortions!

Another "hot" topic was the republican's new adoption of  "LBGT support" nation wide. I guess their direction for the 2016 elections is going away from religion, and trying to gain the rainbow vote.

I would have enjoyed hearing much more of their views on gun control, illegal immigration, welfare, taxes, home grown terrorist, possible action against ISIS & other threats, foreign aid to countries who do not support America, and plans to eliminate our national debt. :( :(

For what it's worth, I totally agree with you.  I read that Bill Clinton called Donald, who was not going to run, the day before and talked him into it. Donald was very secretive about that phone call, but he did mention it. I suspect Clinton called and talked him into running so he could draw off enough votes to divide the republican votes and create a third party, and neither republican party would have enough votes to win-- but Hillarious would.

Edited by Francie26

I know that Life & Same Sex are important topics..... Can we PLEASE have a SEPARATE debate for that...AMERICA IS DIYING, WE NEED TO TAKE A SHARP TURN SOMEWHERE... I don't care if it's a REPUBLICAN DEMOCRAT or a Bunny Rabbit...I like TRUMP because at least he is SWINGING THE BAT..

Go ahead bash bash bash... 

• Upvote 3

I know that Life & Same Sex are important topics..... Can we PLEASE have a SEPARATE debate for that...AMERICA IS DIYING, WE NEED TO TAKE A SHARP TURN SOMEWHERE... I don't care if it's a REPUBLICAN DEMOCRAT or a Bunny Rabbit...I like TRUMP because at least he is SWINGING THE BAT..

Go ahead bash bash bash... 

Sorry, ain't gonna happen.

When homosexuals stop shoving their perverted agenda down our children's throat,

and the baby murderer's stop murdering our children, then and only then will we discuss

the rest of the story. Because if we don't do something now, there ain't gonna be, the

rest of the story. And unlike the LGBT perverts, were not going to bash you because of your

different point of view.  

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Dumass Gurus and dumass followers keep saying the Trump is invested in the DINAR. How in the F do they know what Trumps investments are? Trump continues to say how bad off and in danger Iraq is. What would Trump invest in a ISIS occupied dump like Irag. Answer....he wouldn't. Just more typical BS from our typical BS Gurus that typical BS idiot followers and callers believe in. Speaking of callers...has anyone ever seen such ignorant stupidity. Those who call in and praise the Gurus like efffing heros and to stupid to know that Gurus get paid for each call they put out. Vegas...vegas...vegas!!!!!

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1

For what it's worth, I totally agree with you.  I read that Bill Clinton called Donald, who was not going to run, the day before and talked him into it. Donald was very secretive about that phone call, but he did mention it. I suspect Clinton called and talked him into running so he could draw off enough votes to divide the republican votes and create a third party, and neither republican party would have enough votes to win-- but Hillarious would.

Very interesting Francie I didn't know that.    If Donald wins Hilary is gonna kick Bills  a$$.   Wow wouldn't that be funny.  :lol:

Very interesting Francie I didn't know that.    If Donald wins Hilary is gonna kick Bills  a$$.   Wow wouldn't that be funny.  :lol:

***///

She'd have to catch him first ...  doubt she could on those CANKLES:shrug:

And if she did beat his a$$,

he'd probably like it !  <_<   That's how he rolls.... to hear some in DC tell it.... ;)