Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 26, claims the anti money laundering laws are is effect right now!

BETTYBOOP

Frank 26, on another site , is currently claiming the bonds to the public in Iraq are not being sold because they wanted to have the anti money laundering laws in place first. Further. To this he goes on to claim that these money laundering laws are now in place at all borders and that Jobouri had threatened parliament that if they did not pass these laws he was going to expose what is being done to the citizens of Iraq.

Does frank 26 suddenly have direct access to the GOI? I do not believe any of it and it made me smile, something I have not done for a while, that he is still spouting this garbage. However, I am now going to search for any further evidence that he is actually telling the truth, not that I expect to find any.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8-3-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   "National Expert Group announced to promote the private sector...including soft loans worth six trillion Iraqi dinars, confirmed that the government had promised to implement the program within a week or two weeks."  THEY SEEM TO BE CONFIDENT THAT THEY WILL BE IN A POSITION TO ACTIVATE THE PRIVATE SECTOR ...THIS IS HUGE...GREAT NEWS.  [They must feel they are going to get the Money Laundering taking care of that the world bank wants to get these loans, within the next few weeks then.]  THE CABINET HAS PASSED ALL MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM FUNDING LAWS...SO IT WOULD SEEM THEY ARE CONFIDENT.

Millionday claims the same thing.  

The cabinet is not the parliament.  First it goes from council of ministers or com or cabinet, all the same thing... then it goes to parliament to be read multiple times and voted on, then it becomes law.  The cabinet has passed lots of things that are in fact not law yet.  I personally dont think the anit money laundering laws are passed yet.

• Upvote 2

8-3-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   "National Expert Group announced to promote the private sector...including soft loans worth six trillion Iraqi dinars, confirmed that the government had promised to implement the program within a week or two weeks."  THEY SEEM TO BE CONFIDENT THAT THEY WILL BE IN A POSITION TO ACTIVATE THE PRIVATE SECTOR ...THIS IS HUGE...GREAT NEWS.  [They must feel they are going to get the Money Laundering taking care of that the world bank wants to get these loans, within the next few weeks then.]  THE CABINET HAS PASSED ALL MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM FUNDING LAWS...SO IT WOULD SEEM THEY ARE CONFIDENT.

Millionday claims the same thing.  

interesting and a much needed law!!!.. also the domestic bonds are to establish a new credit rating first before they go international with the new bonds and exchange rate.. its coming but its a process.  2 billion dollars to iraq in domestic bonds is NOTHING. what about the other 3 billion dollars in bonds? i am looking more toward this fall for some sort of increase in value.. Tariffs are being implemented slowly but surely and when its reaches the common people its not going to work unless they have more purchasing power on goods and services.

• Upvote 1