Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best website to buy Iraqi Dinars?

blue2009

Hey everyone, I'm new to all things related to the Iraqi Dinar. I've heard a lot of things from my friends who have invested in the dinar, but I'm still gathering more information. I was just wondering if some of you could help me with suggestions about the best website to buy the dinar and why you think so. Thanks!

I've picked up most of mine from dinartrade.com. I get them cod...so I know I get them. They have been very good so far. PS...after you buy them...make sure you tell your family and friends about them so they don't hound YOU for money.

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone, I'm new to all things related to the Iraqi Dinar. I've heard a lot of things from my friends who have invested in the dinar, but I'm still gathering more information. I was just wondering if some of you could help me with suggestions about the best website to buy the dinar and why you think so. Thanks!

I would go to dinartrade...just my opinion...did my homework on the owner and he has a good reputation with the BBB, he is registered with the US treasury and guarentees the dinar are not from criminal origin....he is a great, stand up guy....thats where I have gotten mine....but there are other sites just not sure of them.....whatever you do dont buy them off ebay.....the risk of getting fake or stolen dinar is too great.....but do some research for urself before making any decisions....

I would go to dinartrade...just my opinion...did my homework on the owner and he has a good reputation with the BBB, he is registered with the US treasury and guarentees the dinar are not from criminal origin....he is a great, stand up guy....thats where I have gotten mine....but there are other sites just not sure of them.....whatever you do dont buy them off ebay.....the risk of getting fake or stolen dinar is too great.....but do some research for urself before making any decisions....

Thanks for the insight. Have you spoken to the owner of dinartrade? I'm just getting all the info about what questions to ask and what to look for. There are some places that have different prices, some are higher and lower. I wouldn't mind paying a little more if I know it's from a trusted source. Not going to lie though, I like getting good deals so I'm tempted to go with whoever has the lowest price.

Thanks for the insight. Have you spoken to the owner of dinartrade? I'm just getting all the info about what questions to ask and what to look for. There are some places that have different prices, some are higher and lower. I wouldn't mind paying a little more if I know it's from a trusted source. Not going to lie though, I like getting good deals so I'm tempted to go with whoever has the lowest price.

Dinar trade , Seemless

Yes I have spoken to him and keep in touch on a regular basis with him and his staff. great guy to do buisness with....you will find diff prices everywhere but with an investment like this you get what you pay for....thats true with alot of things in life...but you get certificates of authenticity with your purchases with dinar trade and a certification from the de la rue machines which is what are used to verify that they are not counterfit....he is very trust worthy....so if you buy online i would get it from him...you can also check banks around you....i believe they would be pretty trustworthy as well seeing as how its coming from a bank....but dinar trade has a direct link with Iraq, and the banks in Iraq....

:rolleyes: I bought mine at a bank. Reasons 1. will cash them in at the same bank as condiction of purchase. 2. Rented A SAFETY DEPOSITE box at the same bank. 3. this said bank and myself have a record of the transactions. 4. Dont have to drive across states to cash in, can all be done at the same bank. But you take my advice and do what ever makes you happy. Will cost a little more, but this speculation may be once in a lifetime thing. Just doing whats logical for me. :D Terry
  • Upvote 1

I purchased 5m from the currency exchange in the mall. 1066/m. 1k, 500 and 250 notes.

Blu2009

You better shiite or get of the pot. If you overanalyze and dont buy to save 10 bucks you just tripped over dollars to save pennies. Ali at Dinartrade is where I got most of mine but I also got some from SafeDinar. just get your dang order in and pay the money. You are burnin time and if you want to save 10 or 20 bucks go for it but get them now. You may wait a little too long and miss the moonshot whatever that may be. Quit thinkin bout it and buy some from any reputable dealer or bank if you can find a bank. But they take longer than dealers. Just quit fussin and do it already. You kinda piss us old investors off when you come in askin such piddlin little questions when we have had our guts ripped to shreds the past 6 years with every up and down of this investment and you want to save 10 bucks on a 1000 dollar order or so. Jeesh. Friggin do it already and get your chips on the table and shut up and join the ride. Ok rant all done. soapbox is put away. night blu.

• Downvote 1

Well TBH, I get my dinar off ebay. I can almost always get $1 = 1,000 rate, which isn't bad at all. Also I only buy from sellers who either have their own store, or have at least 1k + feedback. I check all my money when I recieve it. I, myself, have never had a problem with buying off ebay. I would however never buy from someone who 1) is a new ebay account 2) has under 1k feedback.

I purchased mined from TD Bank in Washington, DC and got some from Dinar Trade. Like the Nike slogan .....Just do it!

• 3 weeks later...

The only potential problem is that we MAY be required to prove the dinars are not from "criminal origin" which is why we buy from dealers such as dinartrade to cover this aspect. Spend the extra money and CYA!

Yep, I've heard the same. Good suggestion. In fact, I don't think the traders will buy from you if you can't prove a good, legal source.... but ask the traders and bankers. If someone purchases stolen or smuggled dinars (or from any other illegal source), then that person could end up with no dinars and no money. The traders and bankers are in the same position .. they need to know that they have legally purchased or legally obtained dinars.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is looking to buy some Dinar I have some for sale on my website http://bigjmp.ioffer.com/

NEW UNCIRCULATED CURRENCY!!!

25K NOTES IN STOCK

500,000 IRAQI CURRENCY

IN 25,000 K DINAR NOTE'S

$580.00 + Shipping

Western Union or Paypal online payments allow you to use all credit cards this is preferred. All items will shipped out same day or next business day after payment is made. 7 day money back, buyer pays return shipping. Shipped Insured US Postal Priority Service.

Read more:

I am new to this forum and this site. I am lucky, I have access to people that can call Baghdad and talk to the people, so I have not “ventured out” to sites like these, till now.

Now, where to buy dinar.

I went to work (webmaster) for a company that sells dinar (ISX Traders) through their business in Baghdad. After what I saw and learned, I hadto have some myself. I got my Dad, my brothers, and my children in. This to me is the best chance for the “little guy” to make it big, that I have ever known of.

ISX Traders has been in operation since 2005. You can signup in the morning, wire funds at noon, and if things work ”just right” (you know how banks are…), and have your ISX trading account open the next day. Then you are ready to buy or sell ISX stock online, hassle free. I am biased, but www.isxtraders.com is a good place to buy dinar and ISX stock. Logon and try it.

Edited by Terry_ISX