Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If ten years ago when you, Ezrapound, first got on this ride, you instead DIDN'T buy your Dinar.... How much of that amount you invested  do you think that you would still have available today?  I feel certain that it would have been spent on SOMETHING and  you would still be without that amount today. Am I right or am I wrong?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Over the years, we've seen ourselves get worked up pretty good when the smouldering ember of a possible RV turned to billowing clouds of smoke where everyone could see that the real flame was about to burst forth.

Every time the oxygen was "somehow" cut off and caused the smoke to dissipate and the ember to die back down.

Now we are left with but a fragile, yet glowing spark in that old ember.

Since I've started many a campfire with a lot less, ain't NO WAY I'm going to back out on this ride now!

Besides, what would I do with all of these marshmallows?

• Upvote 2

Over the years, we've seen ourselves get worked up pretty good when the smouldering ember of a possible RV turned to billowing clouds of smoke where everyone could see that the real flame was about to burst forth.

Every time the oxygen was "somehow" cut off and caused the smoke to dissipate and the ember to die back down.

Now we are left with but a fragile, yet glowing spark in that old ember.

Let me add a little flame to the smouldering ember to help get this RV going.....

GIF-M9-Flamethrower.gif?gs=a

• Upvote 2

.....more dinar potty humor.......................................... :jester:

People pay money to go see Larry The Cable Guy

tell fart jokes.

I tell one, and everyong tells me to grow up.

I just don't get it.

And my fart jokes are based on real life things.

Things that I know most people have experienced,

but are too embarrassed to talk about.

• Upvote 2

Iraq will RV eventually and i think that it will be one to one.they are printing larger denoms.50,000 and 100,000.after a while they WILL delete 3 zeros off of the currency.a 10,000 dinar note will be 10 dollars.a 25,000 dinar note will be 25 dollars.and so on with the larger notes.they will NOT be handing out trillions of dollars for our notes.that would be real stupid.I know nobody wants to hear this but it is what's going to happen.for every million of dinar you hold right now you will see a return of 1000 dollars.that's why the fifty dinar note is gone and anything smaller than 10,000 will go next.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Every time someone posts a negative "lop" report or "it is never gonna happen", I think of 2 Kings 7:2:  The officer assisting the king said,  "Look, even if the Lord should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?"  "You will see it with your own eyes," replied Elisha, "but you will not eat any of it." 

• Downvote 1

Well, EZ it is interesting that every time I visit DV you are online here. If you feel you have been had, then walk away after you give us your blessings. You and I talked in Chat about this subject last year and you made fun of a loved one for not believing in the r/v and called her a fool for it. I think you really are on the fence about what you think. Your posts go back and forth and then start over again. It gets tiring keeping up with your emotions.

I love this site.  and yes, somethings have changed over the years.  When you think about it many folks have come and gone.  Some many still linger in the shadows and some may have passed on.  Heck, I nearly did.  I miss many of them, some not so much.  

One of the constants has been Adam's level headedness.  

They say it is darkest before just before dawn.  So I say ........... double down!  Buy, buy, buy!  One weeks worth of Starbucks would get some of you 25-50K.   Drink up my friends

You should have a trust or at the very least a will with instructions on how to deal with the IQD should it not RV before you do.

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 5

I love this site.  and yes, somethings have changed over the years.  When you think about it many folks have come and gone.  Some many still linger in the shadows...

Like a leftover fart in an empty elevator...

• Upvote 3