Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Dealer down - Dinar Corp dead

RVPleaseToday

Well, this really is serious. Here's the WHOIS for their website. Shows the FBI as the owner of the site now. Wow.

dinarcorp.com

Is this your domain name? Renew it now.

Domain Name: DINARCORP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1682677336_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-04-30T08:42:27Z
Creation Date: 2011-10-18T03:16:46Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-10-18T03:16:46Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: FBI FBI
Registrant Organization: Federal Bureau oflnvestigation
Registrant Street: 200 N. Royal Street,
Registrant City: Mobile
Registrant State/Province: Alabama
Registrant Postal Code: 36602
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2514383674
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Donald.vanhoose@ic.fbi.gov
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: FBI FBI
Admin Organization: Federal Bureau oflnvestigation
Admin Street: 200 N. Royal Street,
Admin City: Mobile
Admin State/Province: Alabama
Admin Postal Code: 36602
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.2514383674
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: Donald.vanhoose@ic.fbi.gov
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: FBI FBI
Tech Organization: Federal Bureau oflnvestigation
Tech Street: 200 N. Royal Street,
Tech City: Mobile
Tech State/Province: Alabama
Tech Postal Code: 36602
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.2514383674
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: Donald.vanhoose@ic.fbi.gov
Name Server: NS.REDIRECT.FBI.GOV
Name Server: NS1.REDIRECT.FBI.GOV
DNSSEC: unsigned
  • Upvote 2

Isn't Dinar Corp on the up and up? Why is selling currency on reserve a bad transaction? I would think it is o.k. if you have the money to back it up. It seems like the logical dinar dealer to go for is that "Cash for dinars" in Las Vegas, since folks don't seem to be able to get paid for their dinar when they sell to them.

Reserves are a kind of "futures," as the dealers sell them. That down payment locks in the current rate for the duration of the reserve payments; but, if it RV's while you are paying on the reserve, than you get the RV'ed rate when you pay them off. That is dealing in commodity futures without a license.

• Upvote 1

"Options are contracts through which a seller gives a buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell a specified number of shares at a predetermined price within a set time period.

Options are derivatives, which means their value is derived from the value of an underlying investment. Most frequently the underlying investment on which an option is based is the equity shares in a publicly listed company. Other underlying investments on which options can be based include stock indexes, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), government securities, foreign currencies or commodities like agricultural or industrial products. Stock options contracts are for 100 shares of the underlying stock - an exception would be when there are adjustments for stock splits or mergers."

http://www.nasdaq.com/investing/options-guide/options-vs-equities.aspx

• 1 month later...

I think the indictments so far have been 2 against individuals without an associated dealer and 3 dealers shut down with indictments against their various owners.

• David Olmsted (for importing IQD without a license, not sure which dealers he was supplying)
  • Anthony Renfrow (aka TNT Tony) and William Fox
  • The BH Group
  • Sterling Currency (Dinar Banker)
  • Dinar Corp

​​Other dealers may have just closed shop of course.

LOL...........wasted breathe story-who cares. Companies fold daily for multiple of reasons. If a company business practices are illegal, then they should be prosecuted to full extent of the law-simple. It's not illegal now and never will be to purchase/sell Dinar or ANY legal forms of tender. Some here wish nothing but to try and scare folks for their own selfish reasons, sad if ya ask me. Most of the folks that do this aren't even vested, and never post anything positive. That in itself should tell ya everything ya need to know about them. JMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The problem, Caz, is that right now the only place where you can buy and sell dinar with some degree of verification of autheticity, is from on-line dinar dealers. Yes, I know, there are 7000 e-bay sales currently out there, but if all the dealers go off-liNE for legal or illegal reasons, that just leaves e-bay. Or a plane ticket to that tropical paradise of the mideast. As long as the CBI doesn't do anything stupid, like a currency redenomination, we are all right, but I just don't like losing our on-line outlets. I think this makes three if not four, of the BIG dinar sellers and buyers being eliminated by the Feds. This isn't good.

• Upvote 2

Antietam, As long as there is a market (and profit to be made), my guess there will avenues to buy & sell.I believe we will see less & less of a market for Dinar tho, thus less companies to deal with..........until something occurs. The excitement generated in the past has waned and now you have the diehards still holding on, or IMO the crybabies that just want to piss on anything.I do understand what you are saying tho. If the ones that have closed are because of shady dealings, then imo that's a good thing. Book-em Dana!

Edited by caz1104