Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Body-camera footage of Samuel DuBose shooting - video

umbertino

I'm opposed to the poaching of any protected animal.  I'm opposed to the harvesting of baby parts.  And I'm opposed to cops killing people over minor traffic infractions.  Doesn't quite fit into the all or nothing liberal viewpoint does it, my friend?   :peace:  Each issue on it's own merits....that's my philosophy.   :D 

Good answer my friend.

GO RV, then BV 

HEAR HEAR !

So where are your multiple post expressing your outrage over the Planned Parenthood atrocities?

• Upvote 2

I am on board with you LGD, prenatal is one thing, but choosing genders and baby parts is playing GOD ! I have no words to rectify all that has happened and I pray that our Lord has mercy on this great country. In a world where everything is and was excepted how can we continue to stand in His grace.

• Upvote 2

So where are your multiple post expressing your outrage over the Planned Parenthood atrocities?

I have indeed voiced my opine on that and i believe it is an atrocity. Hands Down. Having said that, there is all kinds of corruption and its coming from the institutions, so right now i'm more concerned with understanding the Constitution better so I/we can start citizen arresting corruption in Everything! Yes, starting with all politicians who were bought off by planned parenthood corporations... anyone who is abusing their posts by violating human rights, WE SHOULD HOLD THEM TO THE FIRE. 

Seriously, I like the idea of copblocking and peacegroups and copwatcher groups. It is empowering. They haven't done anything wrong. If a cop feels "violated" it's because he doesn't really respect the constitution, if he respects the constitution then he wouldn't feel threatened... my take. They getting their own dose... of FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Now we need copblocker types following politicians!!!!!!

So Sad, the man was shot and killed. All this could have been avoid if this black man would have obeyed the Officers lawful orders. I forgot now, that blacks or other minorities DO NOT have to obey a Police Officers lawful orders. So, tell me now, how this thing works now in our country, If I'm up to no good, like not paying attention while driving, I back into your car and tear it up. A Police Officer stops me and ask for my drivers license and registration. I now tell him to F--- off, I don't need that $h-t any more.  I do what I want around here. He tells me to exit the vehicle, I call him a few choice words and and accelerate my vehicle almost hitting the Officer. He draws his or her weapon and kills me. Then I'm just an innocent by stander that just got pulled over for a minor traffic violation. Is this how it works now? My family, now sues the city and state for millions, for putting this killer with a badge and gun on the street. Wow I'm certainly glad I did not go into law enforcement after my military service, This is crazy folks. Pretty soon nobody will want to be a police officer. Then you will be the first line of defense to protect yourself or family from these thugs. All these incidents that have happened, these people, brought this upon themselves, for not obeying the police orders. The situation escalated into them getting killed! Shame on them. I don't think that Officer set out that day to kill anyone, That guy that got killed, could have popped that top on that bottle got drunk and killed somebody in a wreck. This will probably happen a lot now. Because, now if an officer, that sees a suspicious vehicle, with a minority in it.They will not pull it over, since the minorities do not have to follow the law, they hit you or a family member,and kills them! I guess this is how its works now, in the obama world we live in! Good Luck! We are now in a world of $h-t! Bottom line, obey the officer everybody lives and goes home! Nobody wants anybody to get killed!  :twocents:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So Sad, the man was shot and killed. All this could have been avoid if this black man would have obeyed the Officers lawful orders. I forgot now, that blacks or other minorities DO NOT have to obey a Police Officers lawful orders. So, tell me now, how this thing works now in our country, If I'm up to no good, like not paying attention while driving, I back into your car and tear it up. A Police Officer stops me and ask for my drivers license and registration. I now tell him to F--- off, I don't need that $h-t any more.  I do what I want around here. He tells me to exit the vehicle, I call him a few choice words and and accelerate my vehicle almost hitting the Officer. He draws his or her weapon and kills me. Then I'm just an innocent by stander that just got pulled over for a minor traffic violation. Is this how it works now? My family, now sues the city and state for millions, for putting this killer with a badge and gun on the street. Wow I'm certainly glad I did not go into law enforcement after my military service, This is crazy folks. Pretty soon nobody will want to be a police officer. Then you will be the first line of defense to protect yourself or family from these thugs. All these incidents that have happened, these people, brought this upon themselves, for not obeying the police orders. The situation escalated into them getting killed! Shame on them. I don't think that Officer set out that day to kill anyone, That guy that got killed, could have popped that top on that bottle got drunk and killed somebody in a wreck. This will probably happen a lot now. Because, now if an officer, that sees a suspicious vehicle, with a minority in it.They will not pull it over, since the minorities do not have to follow the law, they hit you or a family member,and kills them! I guess this is how its works now, in the obama world we live in! Good Luck! We are now in a world of $h-t! Bottom line, obey the officer everybody lives and goes home! Nobody wants anybody to get killed!  :twocents:

Yes, and if you kill a lion (LEGALLY) you should be hung by the

neck in public. But don't say a word about infanticide. That's a

woman's choice. God, were in trouble.

• Upvote 4

you are applying logic to a situation that you don't understand.  it is not until you understand the institution that you can even crack the problem.  i posted a thread highlighting this.  here is an incredible video to help educate you to the truth of this situation on a holistic level.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am black and I've always obeyed police officers orders when I was pulled over. Why are you stereotyping all blacks? I don't post much here because I know how to accept others opinions even if I don't agree with them as I have opinions that I'm sure not everyone will agree with either. But the stereotyping is the one thing that pisses me off more than anything. I F'N HATE IT!! And I'll admit, that as an ignorant, stupid, punk ass kid I used to be maybe one of the worse people on this earth when it came to stereotyping other races, especially white people. But as soon as I stepped feet into the Air Force and saw all of the other different races who were willing to stand side by side to serve this country and allies abroad, my attitude changed immediately. Looking back, I hate myself for thinking that way. So much that it brings tears to my eyes when I think of my youthful ignorance and hatred. I'm glad that I never did anything harmful to someone of a different race because of what I wrongfully thought of them. If you want to dislike an individual for whatever it is that they have done, I'm okay with that. But to think that a race as a whole act the same way is very wrong on so many levels.

So,

1. YES... I obey officers whenever I've interacted (traffic violations only) with them. My friend is the Deputy Chief of Police in a nearby city and his wife is a detective as well. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them and ALL peace officers.

2. YES... I served my country. Air Force as stated above.

3. YES... I've held a job since the age of 18. Been a government contractor at Edwards AFB for 25+ years

4. YES... I've raised and loved my child from the first minute of his birth even though he was not a planned pregnancy. Now he's a sophomore at UNLV (Major: Mechanical Engineering). I drive 3 hours quite often just to have lunch with him.

5. YES... I paid child support ($950 a month). 

6. YES... I raised my son's big sister, even though she's not my biological child, from the age of 2 and I'm still involved in her life at the age of 26.

7. NO... I've never been involved with drugs on any level.

8. NO... I've never been to jail.

9. And YES... I would not be the person I am today if not for my loving mother who loved me and my siblings with every iota of love she had in her body. Financially, things were rough at times without the support from our father, but we never went a birthday or Christmas without gifts. As you can see, I didn't use the fact that my father wasn't in my life as an excuse not to be in my child's life.

Trust me, I could go on and on to show that I should be judged as an individual and not as a group of people.

Sorry for the rant but for me it was necessary. I just hate being stereotyped. That's all.

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am black and I've always obeyed police officers orders when I was pulled over. Why are you stereotyping all blacks? I don't post much here because I know how to accept others opinions even if I don't agree with them as I have opinions that I'm sure not everyone will agree with either. But the stereotyping is the one thing that pisses me off more than anything. I F'N HATE IT!! And I'll admit, that as an ignorant, stupid, punk ass kid I used to be maybe one of the worse people on this earth when it came to stereotyping other races, especially white people. But as soon as I stepped feet into the Air Force and saw all of the other different races who were willing to stand side by side to serve this country and allies abroad, my attitude changed immediately. Looking back, I hate myself for thinking that way. So much that it brings tears to my eyes when I think of my youthful ignorance and hatred. I'm glad that I never did anything harmful to someone of a different race because of what I wrongfully thought of them. If you want to dislike an individual for whatever it is that they have done, I'm okay with that. But to think that a race as a whole act the same way is very wrong on so many levels.

So,

1. YES... I obey officers whenever I've interacted (traffic violations only) with them. My friend is the Deputy Chief of Police in a nearby city and his wife is a detective as well. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them and ALL peace officers.

3. YES... I've held a job since the age of 18. Been a government contractor at Edwards AFB for 25+ years

4. YES... I've raised and loved my child from the first minute of his birth even though he was not a planned pregnancy. Now he's a sophomore at UNLV (Major: Mechanical Engineering). I drive 3 hours quite often just to have lunch with him.

6. YES... I raised my son's big sister, even though she's not my biological child, from the age of 2 and I'm still involved in her life at the age of 26.

9. And YES... I would not be the person I am today if not for my loving mother who loved me and my siblings with every iota of love she had in her body. Financially, things were rough at times without the support from our father, but we never went a birthday or Christmas without gifts. As you can see, I didn't use the fact that my father wasn't in my life as an excuse not to be in my child's life.

Trust me, I could go on and on to show that I should be judged as an individual and not as a group of people.

Sorry for the rant but for me it was necessary. I just hate being stereotyped. That's all.

Grazie.

• Upvote 3

Don't mean to stereotype anyone, but that's the people that are being taped, for not following lawful orders being given by the officers. I have a lot of black friends, they don't act or think like the rev. al's of the world. I don't care what color you are you should be compliant with an Officers instructions. If the Officer is in the wrong he can be held accountable for his or her actions and should be. There is no room in this country, for a punk with a badge and gun! In my opinion Ex-wingnut, you should be one of the first one's standing up against these thugs, letting them know what their doing and how they are acting toward police officers is wrong. You have to have respect for the rule of law or we have no society. You sound like a person I could get along with real well with.I'm like Martin Luther King in the fact, I judge a man by his character, not by the color of his skin. This race thing brought on by obama is getting way out of hand. Unlike ole former A.G holder I'm not a coward and I will discuss race you. I don't care what color you are SORRY Is SORRY! I think we are seeing Sorriness from all races right now. The Devil and his ilk better take a wide birth around me, because I have Zero Tolerance for criminal behavior. Yes, I do see how my statement could lead someone to believe, I'm lumping everyone that is a minority into one basket, that I apologize for! The USAF taught me a lot also, for that I'm grateful to have gotten to serve in the Air Force! I would do it all over again if I could relive my life. I love my country and I hate seeing it being tore apart. Thank you for Service! Peace & Love I'm out! :salute:

• Upvote 4

Don't mean to stereotype anyone, but that's the people that are being taped, for not following lawful orders being given by the officers. I have a lot of black friends, they don't act or think like the rev. al's of the world. I don't care what color you are you should be compliant with an Officers instructions. If the Officer is in the wrong he can be held accountable for his or her actions and should be. There is no room in this country, for a punk with a badge and gun! In my opinion Ex-wingnut, you should be one of the first one's standing up against these thugs, letting them know what their doing and how they are acting toward police officers is wrong. You have to have respect for the rule of law or we have no society. You sound like a person I could get along with real well with.I'm like Martin Luther King in the fact, I judge a man by his character, not by the color of his skin. This race thing brought on by obama is getting way out of hand. Unlike ole former A.G holder I'm not a coward and I will discuss race you. I don't care what color you are SORRY Is SORRY! I think we are seeing Sorriness from all races right now. The Devil and his ilk better take a wide birth around me, because I have Zero Tolerance for criminal behavior. Yes, I do see how my statement could lead someone to believe, I'm lumping everyone that is a minority into one basket, that I apologize for! The USAF taught me a lot also, for that I'm grateful to have gotten to serve in the Air Force! I would do it all over again if I could relive my life. I love my country and I hate seeing it being tore apart. Thank you for Service! Peace & Love I'm out! :salute:

I understand. Trust me Artitech, I definitely dislike those who choose to act an ass with law enforcement. I see no problem with someone voicing their opinion with an officer if they feel that they have been pulled over wrongfully but tact and diplomacy have to be used. Some don't do that and I chalk that up to being uneducated as most "bad" people have no clue what either one of those attributes are. 

Also, I'd like to thank you for your service as well. I have a soft spot for all military personnel (active duty, reserve, retired) because it shows unselfishness. Every Friday I wear my red shirts to show my support for our servicemen and servicewomen and every chance I get to hold a door open for them I do. :salute:  

• Upvote 4

So,

LMAO!! It amazes me that someone would give me a (-) for my above post. I guess that proves my point that my opinion isn't always accepted. Oh well... life goes on!

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LMAO!! It amazes me that someone would give me a (-) for my above post. I guess that proves my point that my opinion isn't always accepted. Oh well... life goes on!

Really?  An opinion should always be accepted?  So, just because you have an opinion (even well-reasoned and genuine as yours is), a person can't disagree and post a neg?  Objective responses apply to all. No free passes... At least you are genuine and brave enough to post your viewpoint, unlike others here who just post "news" to stir the pot!  That's my opinion... I may get negged for it!  :o   

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

At least you are genuine and brave enough to post your viewpoint, unlike others here who just post "news" to stir the pot!

End Quote

Are you saying that just  the mere fact of reporting a news ( that you may like or not..it's news anyway) is "stirring the pot" in your book?

And viceversa  ..NOT reporting   a news means  NOT stirring the pot? ( and supposedly OK in your book?)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

At least you are genuine and brave enough to post your viewpoint, unlike others here who just post "news" to stir the pot!

End Quote

Are you saying that just  the mere fact of reporting a news ( that you may like or not..it's news anyway) is "stirring the pot" in your book?

And viceversa  ..NOT reporting   a news means  NOT stirring the pot? ( and supposedly OK in your book?)

Yes.  And I have said it many times, and you know that, Umb... it is cowardly, especially when it represents a common theme, source or contentious perspective.  In that, "news" presentation without an opinion, preamble or even caveat, simply gives the impression of pot-stirring and pushing agendas.  It's lazy, obvious, and transparent.  It has nothing to do with NOT reporting.

Your "reporting" is not as objective as I think you believe it is.

You are one of my first friends here Umbertino, and I have vented my frustrations subtly, and some times directly... but without trying to offend.  So, thank you for addressing me directly about this... I appreciate the candor.  But nobody gets a free pass.

We'd all like to hear more of your opinion on the things you post.  Be brave, my friend!  All is not just kumbaya!  :)   

• Upvote 1

So,

A most excellent post.

God bless you for your service to our country, and to your family.

I'd give you a 1000 pluses if I could.  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 2