Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When the FBI Knocks on Your Door, You Should Handle it Just Like This Woman

Peace

@Peace, you are a piece...

If you think Israel was formed because of so called Zionist, you have completely ignored the last 60 years of history. The 6 Day War had God's hand all upon it and to say Israelis are denied the right to defend themselves completely ignores the Holicost and is an egregious example of revisionist history. It is people like you who should never be in a position of power, or who knows what might befall the Israeli nation once again.

Indy

Anyone that supports Palestine is a POS. To hell with those in-bread scumbags. We should kill them all and let God sort them out. That goes for Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Anyone that supports Palestine is a POS. To hell with those in-bread scumbags. We should kill them all and let God sort them out. That goes for Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Whats wrong with seeing the other side of the story?  You are a MSM tool. Most Palestinians are Innocent and living in Tyranny. Take it easy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

As theGente posted, most modern Israeli's have no link to the ancient Jewish people. My brother researched our past and discovered that no one in my lineage as lived in the area now called Israel for as far as the records run back. To say, as a Jew, I have a RIGHT to take land from its rightful owner is utter and complete BS. Also, all those Zionist scumbags who claim UN resolution 181 gave some people the right to that land, need to remember the follow-up resolution of 191 (or 194) which gave the Palestinian the RIGHT TO RETURN, which no Israeli government since 1948 is willing to talk about. You love Israel? Move there you un-American SOB's! Israel has murdered US servicemen and has spied upon us. Friends like that, who needs enemies? Dunno, just saying....Good on this lady for trying to educate people about the REALITY of whats happening in Palestine.

• Upvote 3

@Thaiexpat, please enlighten me and the rest of the crowd. Please name the date, instance, conflict, or any other thing that comes to mind when an American soldier was killed, mauled, attacked, or beaten by an Israeli that can be proven as a sanctioned event from the Israeli Govt.

Now do the same for Palestine, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Lybia, and so on. All of the countries on this list are sworn enemies of Israel. By default, they should also be enemies of the USA.

Indy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Thaiexpat, please enlighten me and the rest of the crowd. Please name the date, instance, conflict, or any other thing that comes to mind when an American soldier was killed, mauled, attacked, or beaten by an Israeli that can be proven as a sanctioned event from the Israeli Govt.

Now do the same for Palestine, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Lybia, and so on. All of the countries on this list are sworn enemies of Israel. By default, they should also be enemies of the USA.

Indy

USS Liberty June 1967. You dont know of this event? Shocking! But Zionist propaganda is good at covering the fact. And while we're at it: Pollard is the traitor who spied for Israel against us. Sanctioned by Israel? Read the narrative on the event. if you believe the official lie, then I guess you will believe just about anything and enjoy your well-sheltered life.

How can I list a similar event by the other countries if they NEVER ATTACKED the US??? Sorry, just because someone hates my neighbor doesnt mean I have to hate them. that is stupid thinking.  Perhaps, you have secret intel that shows any of those countries you listed as having attacked the US AS A SANCTIONED EVENT. Iran was an Embassy seizure, but not an all out slaughter of US personnel like the USS Liberty. 

I really think only you are unaware of the Liberty attack. Many other members here have mentioned it. 

• Upvote 2

Hahahahaha. Really? An Israeli news article?!?!!?! WTF?!?! That is like asking some of the clowns in here, which religion is the best. Well, happy you choose Zionist PROPAGANDA to mold your world views. As a JEW, I choose to make decisions based more upon REALITY. By-the-way, if ever you meet a USS Liberty survivor, please feel free to pass this load of crap on them. I think "justified assault" comes to mine. 

• Upvote 2

Hahahahaha. Really? An Israeli news article?!?!!?! WTF?!?! That is like asking some of the clowns in here, which religion is the best. Well, happy you choose Zionist PROPAGANDA to mold your world views. As a JEW, I choose to make decisions based more upon REALITY. By-the-way, if ever you meet a USS Liberty survivor, please feel free to pass this load of crap on them. I think "justified assault" comes to mine. 

Thaiexpat, which religion is the best?  

Just thought I would ask.  

Thaiexpat, which religion is the best?  

Just thought I would ask.  

NONE! They all STINK! Hahahahaha. Actually, as the Dalai Lama (Whom I am NO fan of) stated, "The best religion is on that brings you closer to your God and teaches you to be a better person"

works for me.

• Upvote 2

I don't quite understand your comment on meeting a USS Liberty survivor.  Can you elaborate a little more for me please?  I know the story and some of the history but just want some clarification of your comment is all.

IYDM.  (if you don't mind).  This seems to be the place to make stuff up isn't it??  lol  haha

NONE! They all STINK! Hahahahaha. Actually, as the Dalai Lama (Whom I am NO fan of) stated, "The best religion is on that brings you closer to your God and teaches you to be a better person"

works for me.

That's why I am a child of God only and not part of a denomination or religion.  If I didn't believe in Christ as the true God, I would be believe in nothing.  But the evidence for God and Christ are too strong for reason to reject them.  But for some, the evidence, no matter how much are how strong, will never be enough.  They choose not to believe, so evidence means nothing to them.    

Agree with you that many who say they are believers and are not.  They say they are "Christians" or "Jew" or "Muslim" but their lives are in the toilet. Yep, it really stinks.  Don't have much time for these people either.  

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 2

Whats wrong with seeing the other side of the story?  You are a MSM tool. Most Palestinians are Innocent and living in Tyranny. Take it easy.

Take it easy? These are the inbreads that we're celebrating in the streets when the twin towers were destroyed by the very terrorist that they support. If you feel so bad for them why don't you go live with them fool. You and you kind are part of the problem here in this multi-cultured nightmare called the USA. When the **** finally hits a fan here you will have to pick sides. I've already picked mine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't quite understand your comment on meeting a USS Liberty survivor.  Can you elaborate a little more for me please?  I know the story and some of the history but just want some clarification of your comment is all.

IYDM.  (if you don't mind).  This seems to be the place to make stuff up isn't it??  lol  haha

Sure. First, let me make the assumption that the person I am replying to is an American (Boise, ID). So with that in mind, WHY would any American believe Zionist propaganda about the MURDER of US military personal? It is insulting and, as such, my comment about taking Zionist filth to someone who survived this assault by a so called "friend" makes it that much more of an offense. Does that explain it to you DW?

What is being made up about the  Liberty attack? I don't follow that. The only BS is the official story given by Israel and accepted by the US.

these posts has drifted so far away from the original topic (Of which I am guilty of also): My response to such was I am happy more people are like this lady in trying to educate others on what is happening in Palestine and good she treats the agent with contempt as they deserve. SO many people do not know what really happened and just accept Zionist crap as the truth only because the mouth piece is a "friend" of the US. Sorry, that friend of ours is not to be trusted. If the Israeli government really wants peace then they  would follow thru with UN Resolution 191 the Right to RETURN. When you commit genocide against a people and this is well documented even by Israeli military records, you create a situation where there can be no peace. Don't accept my words. Go look up the term NAKBA. From 1947 onwards, there has been a systemic destruction of the Palestinian people, property with slaughtering of people in the lands those Zionist scum craved. Even Jewish writers are now exposing what happened and the roots to this ongoing mess. So, good this lady is trying to educate other by providing information/support. Dunno, just saying....

• Upvote 2