Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly 29 July 2015

Adam Montana

Hey hey happy hump day my friends!

Well, here we are... Ramabong-a-ding-gong is over, and things are starting to pick up 

again.

ISIS is becoming less and less of an "item" in the daily news, which I expected. This is 

a good thing, of course, but we should not even think about forgetting about the evil 

those people are made of. If they went into hiding today and we never heard about them 

again, we STILL have an obligation to our fellow humans to hunt those animals and have 

no mercy when they are found. 

Before I get into a very long-winded rant about that, and a myriad of other topics, let me 

get back on topic :lol:

There is news of progress on the HCL, but no official movement as of today. That really 

sums up the whole situation. We need some strong HCL news to get really excited, and 

until that happens we are in a holding pattern. :shrug:

I have eyes, ears, and boots on the ground that are keeping me very up-to-date on the

important stuff, and as soon as I get word that we're close I will let you know!

Here's the weekly Q's:

johngrider   Hi Adam,
Thanks for all that you do!  One of my fellow Dinarian's told me that they (heard from their source in Iraq) that in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, they have revaluated the Dinar at $4.40 USD (loaded it on their Mastercards and Qi Cards, usable in and outside Iraq) and that has made the rest of Iraq (really mad). Then they said that the Banking System has been turned on and off (all over Iraq, in preperation of the RV).
I want to know if you have heard the same?

No.

davis411  well  my friend it has been a while, my thong got eaten by moths
should i buy another and what colour, just trying to be prepared.
ok serious you and the mods kick butt and thanks for putting up with dewitte

bless all of you
i have no real question cause we are all waiting
cheers

davis

:lol:

Just don't go with a tan/skintone color. ;)

grumpysr   There is supposedly a major change coming from the IMF in their meeting on 9/22/16.
I have heard that the Chinese Yuan will be added to the basket of 6 current Reserve Currencies and will actually replace the US Dollar as the top world Reserve Currency.
What are your thoughts or have you heard anything regarding how this will affect a Dinar RV with the US Dollar.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Yuan part of a major change. It would be in everyone's best interest to get a little control over China.

:twothumbs:

Sonnet  Good morning, Adam. Do we know anything about the credit rating that has been applied for? 

Thank you, as always, for all that you do for us.

No news yet, sorry! I won't be surprised if it takes another few months.

Freedomwish  Hey big bro....so ummmm....how's that good ol' HCL looking like from your point of view after these Ramadan days?

It can't be far off now! :twothumbs:

ezrapound  Yeah...what they said...
Good morning Adam. I don't post questions here often, but after reading about the supposed deadline given Iraq by the IMF, it has raised my optimism a bit. If this in fact a true thing, does it raise YOUR optimism for an r/v fairly soon...like perhaps this summer or this year? I know you do not give dates or rates, but I am curious about your feelings about this.
Oops. Make that World Bank

The IMF has given them many deadlines, and Iraq doesn't care. They do what they want, when they want, and how they want.

:twocents:

new york kevin  Ola Senor: Tell me your opinion on the dynamics of this administrations deal with Iran. If passed one way or the other, will it cause an immediate uptake in the Saudis clandestine activities in combatting the Irannians. Ie: Will the Saudis infuse a ton of cash, weapons, and training for the Sunni side in the Sunni Shitte battle to dominate the ME.  A pre-emptive strike plan initiated accross the board against Shitte & Irannians prior to Iran obtaining a influx of cash estimated to be approximately $150 billion dollars.  $150 billion that can further fund Hezbulla, Hutti's et al, currently battling the Saudis and Sunnis.. What say ye? Can this dynamics change delay or torpedo the RV along the CBI's previously stated targets for revalued currency?

Sir: Tangent to my earlier question.

Since economic matters have affected negatively the approval and implementation of the plan to revalue the IQD, with some stressing that" the market work and the issue of external and internal debt and the work of the Iraqi Stock Exchange are all related to the deletion of zeros ( a revaluation) and that these factors should be coordinated with the government to have the project ready for implementation now. Whats up with that?

Hola amigo back at ya! NYK, you sure do come up with some good questions... this one is no exception.

At the risk of being short against such a well thought out question, I believe I can indeed get to the point quickly. The deal with Iran is definitely going to have an impact, and likely exactly as you described. In my estimation, this should push Baghdad to move quicker, which would also push the need to revise the value of the currency.

I'm not a fan AT ALL of the recent deal with Iran, but perhaps there's a silver lining, as you pointed out.

Cheers, and thank you for the question. :tiphat:

djiboutikid   I just read an article posted about Kuwait approving a postponement of their oil-revenue cut... this sounds like Good news to me, as if maybe they know something is going to happen soon with the Iraqi economy. I'm  rather an optimist about things, and extremely hopeful for this investment, but in your opinion, would they rubber stamp a postponement JUST because "oil revenue is down"?

JUST because? No, and you're onto a good line of thought there. Why would Kuwait willingly say "Ahh, whatever... pay us whenever." I just can't see that happening without a good reason.

:twothumbs:

ridg   Hi Adam,
Long time member, first time question :-)
I'd like to get your opinion/ perspective/ point of view on the potential Iran Nuclear deal. A lot in the news talks about how this deal would drive the price of gas down to $2 a gallon (plus the threat of war in the middle east, different question?). If the whole reason we went to Iraq was to get cheap gas, do you think the Iran deal will hurt or help the IQD?
Thank you

It's not going to hurt the IQD immediately, but obviously $2 oil isn't going to help with a higher RV number. 

The good news is it really doesn't influence the "if" or "when" part of this deal. It only affects the "how much" part. 

new york kevin   What is Abadi waiting for before he has Maliki arrested, tried, and convicted, then executed? He keeps opening his mouth and wallet in attempts to obstruct the advancement of the GOI and humiliate it publically. All while attempting to appear concerned for the whole of Iraq.

When is the flurry of interesting events and laws being passed going to start now that Ramadan is over for the past 2 weeks?  Thanks for what you do and for the site.

Another good question from NYK :twothumbs:

In my opinion, Abadi isn't the type to make a public spectacle out of Maliki. Abadi isn't a bloodthirsty type of leader, and it's going to take a little more provocation from Maliki before Abadi is finally forced to stop ignoring the shenannigans.

Until Maliki actually does something that makes a difference, and hurts Abadi, I think Abadi is just going to ignore him. Maliki is a pest right now, but that's pretty much all he is.

:twocents:

chess   Headline: ESCAPED MARAUDING BEAR IN WISCONSIN AFFECTS RV INFO:  Dinar currency website developer, Adam Montana,
has stated that he is too distracted and distraught, for the time being, to discuss Iraqi dinar currency re-valuation!

That and the LION in Milwaukee! What's going on around here?!?!

:lmao:

=======================================

That's it for now everyone - I'm keeping my finger on the pulse, and I'll let you know when things are moving for us.

Have a great day!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 12

Thanks Adam - Same as usual will keep waiting and playing the waiting game - Man this is geting very OLD - I wish Iraq would do something...Oh well Just need to be a little more patient - Maybe I hope we will see RV sometime this year... :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

johngrider   Hi Adam,
Thanks for all that you do!  One of my fellow Dinarian's told me that they (heard from their source in Iraq) that in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, they have revaluated the Dinar at $4.40 USD (loaded it on their Mastercards and Qi Cards, usable in and outside Iraq) and that has made the rest of Iraq (really mad). Then they said that the Banking System has been turned on and off (all over Iraq, in preperation of the RV).
I want to know if you have heard the same?

Sounds as if your fellow Dinarian has been listening to too many  Guru's !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/206043-adam-montana-weekly-29-july-2015/#ixzz3hJQhurqG

We need some strong HCL news to get really excited, and 

until that happens we are in a holding pattern. :shrug:

I hope we get to land "right quick" Adam...my arms are getting tired and there's nothin' to do but look down and hope!!!   :rolleyes:  In the mean time...Sandfly for keepin' it real and upbeat!!!  B) 

tumblr_m7klq0YF2L1rbfcvko1_1280.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff

Well, I see my newest bestie from the North hasn't forgot me again.  To mi amigo I say, to steal another phrase from this site, mas Tequila for Senor Davis and his new tan thong.  He may be my friend Adam but please don't give him any ideas lest he takes them and runs like a northern jackass.  Oh well.  It is almost 9 hours after Adams original posting and still only 18 posts made so far.  What's up with that?

• Upvote 1

Well, I see my newest bestie from the North hasn't forgot me again.  To mi amigo I say, to steal another phrase from this site, mas Tequila for Senor Davis and his new tan thong.  He may be my friend Adam but please don't give him any ideas lest he takes them and runs like a northern jackass.  Oh well.  It is almost 9 hours after Adams original posting and still only 18 posts made so far.  What's up with that?

Mas Tequila!

For me personally i never got the email saying the chat was up.

I just happened to log on after seeing the tab and got to read the weekly chat.

• Upvote 1

Mas Tequila!

Thanks capt1.  Long day yesterday and I didn't want to look up names.  Guess I just needed some help.  Now I owe you mas Tequila.  What's your brand my friend?  Remember I have to bring my friend Davis along.  He kinda started all this.  He's my work in progress.  I'm trying to protect the rest of DV by trying to get him to forget about the infamous thong.  But I'm afraid he might go to a G-string instead.  Now I need mas Tequila.  Help!

• Upvote 2

drinks are on you guys and i drink alot

if and when ready will throw the thong off, not sure on g string yet

but will talk to adam and dwitte again just to get their input

Remember I have to bring my friend Davis along.

and thank you for rembering me, we all need friends
:cheesehead:
  • Upvote 2