Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly 29 July 2015

Adam Montana

Hey hey happy hump day my friends!

Well, here we are... Ramabong-a-ding-gong is over, and things are starting to pick up 

again.

ISIS is becoming less and less of an "item" in the daily news, which I expected. This is 

a good thing, of course, but we should not even think about forgetting about the evil 

those people are made of. If they went into hiding today and we never heard about them 

again, we STILL have an obligation to our fellow humans to hunt those animals and have 

no mercy when they are found. 

Before I get into a very long-winded rant about that, and a myriad of other topics, let me 

get back on topic :lol:

There is news of progress on the HCL, but no official movement as of today. That really 

sums up the whole situation. We need some strong HCL news to get really excited, and 

until that happens we are in a holding pattern. :shrug:

I have eyes, ears, and boots on the ground that are keeping me very up-to-date on the

important stuff, and as soon as I get word that we're close I will let you know!

Here's the weekly Q's:

johngrider   Hi Adam,
Thanks for all that you do!  One of my fellow Dinarian's told me that they (heard from their source in Iraq) that in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, they have revaluated the Dinar at $4.40 USD (loaded it on their Mastercards and Qi Cards, usable in and outside Iraq) and that has made the rest of Iraq (really mad). Then they said that the Banking System has been turned on and off (all over Iraq, in preperation of the RV).
I want to know if you have heard the same?

No.

davis411  well  my friend it has been a while, my thong got eaten by moths
should i buy another and what colour, just trying to be prepared.
ok serious you and the mods kick butt and thanks for putting up with dewitte

bless all of you
i have no real question cause we are all waiting
cheers

davis

:lol:

Just don't go with a tan/skintone color. ;)

grumpysr   There is supposedly a major change coming from the IMF in their meeting on 9/22/16.
I have heard that the Chinese Yuan will be added to the basket of 6 current Reserve Currencies and will actually replace the US Dollar as the top world Reserve Currency.
What are your thoughts or have you heard anything regarding how this will affect a Dinar RV with the US Dollar.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Yuan part of a major change. It would be in everyone's best interest to get a little control over China.

:twothumbs:

Sonnet  Good morning, Adam. Do we know anything about the credit rating that has been applied for? 

Thank you, as always, for all that you do for us.

No news yet, sorry! I won't be surprised if it takes another few months.

Freedomwish  Hey big bro....so ummmm....how's that good ol' HCL looking like from your point of view after these Ramadan days?

It can't be far off now! :twothumbs:

ezrapound  Yeah...what they said...
Good morning Adam. I don't post questions here often, but after reading about the supposed deadline given Iraq by the IMF, it has raised my optimism a bit. If this in fact a true thing, does it raise YOUR optimism for an r/v fairly soon...like perhaps this summer or this year? I know you do not give dates or rates, but I am curious about your feelings about this.
Oops. Make that World Bank

The IMF has given them many deadlines, and Iraq doesn't care. They do what they want, when they want, and how they want.

:twocents:

new york kevin  Ola Senor: Tell me your opinion on the dynamics of this administrations deal with Iran. If passed one way or the other, will it cause an immediate uptake in the Saudis clandestine activities in combatting the Irannians. Ie: Will the Saudis infuse a ton of cash, weapons, and training for the Sunni side in the Sunni Shitte battle to dominate the ME.  A pre-emptive strike plan initiated accross the board against Shitte & Irannians prior to Iran obtaining a influx of cash estimated to be approximately $150 billion dollars.  $150 billion that can further fund Hezbulla, Hutti's et al, currently battling the Saudis and Sunnis.. What say ye? Can this dynamics change delay or torpedo the RV along the CBI's previously stated targets for revalued currency?

Sir: Tangent to my earlier question.

Since economic matters have affected negatively the approval and implementation of the plan to revalue the IQD, with some stressing that" the market work and the issue of external and internal debt and the work of the Iraqi Stock Exchange are all related to the deletion of zeros ( a revaluation) and that these factors should be coordinated with the government to have the project ready for implementation now. Whats up with that?

Hola amigo back at ya! NYK, you sure do come up with some good questions... this one is no exception.

At the risk of being short against such a well thought out question, I believe I can indeed get to the point quickly. The deal with Iran is definitely going to have an impact, and likely exactly as you described. In my estimation, this should push Baghdad to move quicker, which would also push the need to revise the value of the currency.

I'm not a fan AT ALL of the recent deal with Iran, but perhaps there's a silver lining, as you pointed out.

Cheers, and thank you for the question. :tiphat:

djiboutikid   I just read an article posted about Kuwait approving a postponement of their oil-revenue cut... this sounds like Good news to me, as if maybe they know something is going to happen soon with the Iraqi economy. I'm  rather an optimist about things, and extremely hopeful for this investment, but in your opinion, would they rubber stamp a postponement JUST because "oil revenue is down"?

JUST because? No, and you're onto a good line of thought there. Why would Kuwait willingly say "Ahh, whatever... pay us whenever." I just can't see that happening without a good reason.

:twothumbs:

ridg   Hi Adam,
Long time member, first time question :-)
I'd like to get your opinion/ perspective/ point of view on the potential Iran Nuclear deal. A lot in the news talks about how this deal would drive the price of gas down to $2 a gallon (plus the threat of war in the middle east, different question?). If the whole reason we went to Iraq was to get cheap gas, do you think the Iran deal will hurt or help the IQD?
Thank you

It's not going to hurt the IQD immediately, but obviously $2 oil isn't going to help with a higher RV number. 

The good news is it really doesn't influence the "if" or "when" part of this deal. It only affects the "how much" part. 

new york kevin   What is Abadi waiting for before he has Maliki arrested, tried, and convicted, then executed? He keeps opening his mouth and wallet in attempts to obstruct the advancement of the GOI and humiliate it publically. All while attempting to appear concerned for the whole of Iraq.

When is the flurry of interesting events and laws being passed going to start now that Ramadan is over for the past 2 weeks?  Thanks for what you do and for the site.

Another good question from NYK :twothumbs:

In my opinion, Abadi isn't the type to make a public spectacle out of Maliki. Abadi isn't a bloodthirsty type of leader, and it's going to take a little more provocation from Maliki before Abadi is finally forced to stop ignoring the shenannigans.

Until Maliki actually does something that makes a difference, and hurts Abadi, I think Abadi is just going to ignore him. Maliki is a pest right now, but that's pretty much all he is.

:twocents:

chess   Headline: ESCAPED MARAUDING BEAR IN WISCONSIN AFFECTS RV INFO:  Dinar currency website developer, Adam Montana,
has stated that he is too distracted and distraught, for the time being, to discuss Iraqi dinar currency re-valuation!

That and the LION in Milwaukee! What's going on around here?!?!

:lmao:

=======================================

That's it for now everyone - I'm keeping my finger on the pulse, and I'll let you know when things are moving for us.

Have a great day!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 12

Thanks Adam - Same as usual will keep waiting and playing the waiting game - Man this is geting very OLD - I wish Iraq would do something...Oh well Just need to be a little more patient - Maybe I hope we will see RV sometime this year... :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

johngrider   Hi Adam,
Thanks for all that you do!  One of my fellow Dinarian's told me that they (heard from their source in Iraq) that in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, they have revaluated the Dinar at $4.40 USD (loaded it on their Mastercards and Qi Cards, usable in and outside Iraq) and that has made the rest of Iraq (really mad). Then they said that the Banking System has been turned on and off (all over Iraq, in preperation of the RV).
I want to know if you have heard the same?

Sounds as if your fellow Dinarian has been listening to too many  Guru's !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/206043-adam-montana-weekly-29-july-2015/#ixzz3hJQhurqG

We need some strong HCL news to get really excited, and 

until that happens we are in a holding pattern. :shrug:

I hope we get to land "right quick" Adam...my arms are getting tired and there's nothin' to do but look down and hope!!!   :rolleyes:  In the mean time...Sandfly for keepin' it real and upbeat!!!  B) 

tumblr_m7klq0YF2L1rbfcvko1_1280.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff

Well, I see my newest bestie from the North hasn't forgot me again.  To mi amigo I say, to steal another phrase from this site, mas Tequila for Senor Davis and his new tan thong.  He may be my friend Adam but please don't give him any ideas lest he takes them and runs like a northern jackass.  Oh well.  It is almost 9 hours after Adams original posting and still only 18 posts made so far.  What's up with that?

• Upvote 1

Well, I see my newest bestie from the North hasn't forgot me again.  To mi amigo I say, to steal another phrase from this site, mas Tequila for Senor Davis and his new tan thong.  He may be my friend Adam but please don't give him any ideas lest he takes them and runs like a northern jackass.  Oh well.  It is almost 9 hours after Adams original posting and still only 18 posts made so far.  What's up with that?

Mas Tequila!

For me personally i never got the email saying the chat was up.

I just happened to log on after seeing the tab and got to read the weekly chat.

• Upvote 1

Mas Tequila!

Thanks capt1.  Long day yesterday and I didn't want to look up names.  Guess I just needed some help.  Now I owe you mas Tequila.  What's your brand my friend?  Remember I have to bring my friend Davis along.  He kinda started all this.  He's my work in progress.  I'm trying to protect the rest of DV by trying to get him to forget about the infamous thong.  But I'm afraid he might go to a G-string instead.  Now I need mas Tequila.  Help!

• Upvote 2

drinks are on you guys and i drink alot

if and when ready will throw the thong off, not sure on g string yet

but will talk to adam and dwitte again just to get their input

Remember I have to bring my friend Davis along.

and thank you for rembering me, we all need friends
:cheesehead:
  • Upvote 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Products

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon, DinarVets!

I'm going to run through this one pretty quick, because it's very simple to explain.

That's a good thing. Simple = easy to conclude, which also translates loosely to "soon"!

OIL is slightly lower than in my last update, but it's still in the "good" range.

Anything in the $60s is great, as far as I'm concerned!

More importantly, however, is all the HCL talk.

I'm almost certain you're hearing it from other places, and I can confirm this is true: Iraq is dealing with the HCL as we speak, and I think it's going to get done this time.

Check out the article below:

I'm going to repeat that last part:

💥    "It is noteworthy that the Oil Ministry’s sudden announcement of the draft oil and gas law
      coincides with marathon negotiations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region regarding
      the latter’s share in the 2021 budget and the mechanism for managing his oil file."   💥

The Budget was completed some time ago, and Baghdad and the Kurds were even in agreement on the original Budget that was preliminarily approved... 

... the fact that there are now disputes, that are tied to the oil and gas law, tells us very clearly that they are not arguing over a few dinars... they are arguing over a LOT of dinars, which is also dollars.

My friends, we are closing in on a spectacular finish!

I'm looking forward to it. I know many of you are, as well.

Hang tight! This might get bumpy before it's over, but OH BOY will it be worth it!!!

Happy Sunday, everyone.

- Adam

P.S. OH! Did I tell you, or did I tell you?! Once again, I'm telling you... BTC was at around $50,000 two weeks ago. Today it's 57,000. That's 14% in two weeks. It is STILL a great time to get into crypto! You did NOT miss your last chance! We are talking about it here.

P.P.S. Be sure to get in that DinarVets Lotto Pool here!

P.P.P.S. I almost forgot....

GO RRRRRVVVVVVV!!$!$!$!$!!

• By Adam Montana
      Hey hey, happy Sunday!

Things are still cruising along nicely. In addition to everything else I could share, I decided to just pick one topic... OIL.

The HCL, or "Hydro Carbon Law", is a key element in Iraq's eventual ReValuation of their currency exchange rate.

In simple terms... when they finalize the agreement on how the profits will be shared, via the HCL, we are either past the RV date or it's a different kind of "soon", like immediately or tomorrow.

OIL was at $61.53 when I did my last update.

I stated then that we only really need OIL to be in the $40+ range for the logistics of the RV to work, so $61.53 was very encouraging.

Do you know where OIL is right now?

💥 BOOM!!! 💥

This stuff isn't rocket science, and you don't need me to explain the simple stuff... so let's move onto something more fun.

I'm going to share something I posted in our OSI section, in response to a news story regarding the Seychelles (Africa).

We have some amazing stuff in VIP/OSI, fyi! The resources we have are the cumulative results of over a decade of planning, networking, researching, extensive world travel, and more.

Our VIP group here IS the premier group to be in when the Dinar RVs... I've got a hundred stories about situations like these.

Anyway, a member shared a story and the street in the photo was very familiar... it brought me back to a special time:

======= my response below ========

I love that photo... it looks exactly like the street I was stranded on at around 8 AM in the morning on my first trip to the Seychelles.

I say "stranded" because I am an early riser, I was jetlagged, in dire need of coffee, and my hotel didn't have coffee available that morning when I was looking for it around 6AM.

It was an $800 per night hotel.

I wasn't too upset, because I figured I'd just go find a coffee shop and be closer to my destination and all would be good.

Turned out, none of the coffee shops in that little town open till 10AM.

!!!!!!

I was bedraggled, jetlagged, tired, in desperate need of coffee, and asking strangers where in the heck do I get some coffee, and one of the strangers I spoke to told me (again) that no coffee shops in Victoria, Seychelles, would be open until 10AM.

But he had an espresso machine in his office, and I could come with him.

My appreciation at that time could not have been greater, and I followed him up to his office. He made the most amazing espresso I've ever had in my life, and as my head cleared around 8:30AM our conversation drifted to our plans for the day.

Turns out, my 9 AM meeting, downtown Victoria Seychelles, was closer than I thought.

This angel who had given a stranger some much needed caffeine was actually the exact person I was meeting first that day.

Pure magic, if you ask me.

I bought a similar espresso machine when I returned home, and our business relationship also ended up being pure magic.

Some things are just meant to be, I guess.

======= / end of post =====

I'm serious - I have a hundred similar stories, where things just lined up in our favor and you can call it luck or whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is we have some amazing connections.

I can't tell you when the RV will be, but I can tell you exactly where you want to be when it happens...

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

I can't tell you when BTC will hit $100,000 either... but I told you when it was below $600 that it was a good investment.

I can only "tell" you things so many times... and I certainly don't want to try to convince you to do anything you don't want to do.

BTC is still a good investment, even at the current price of ~$50,000 per BTC.

The IQD is still one of my favorite "high potential" speculations.

And VIP is definitely where you want to be, now, before the crypto market explodes even more, and before the IQD RVs.

Choice is yours, of course!

That's all for now... happy Sunday, and 

GO RRRRRRVVVVV!!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Sunday, everyone!

I'm tagging this "Adam Montana Weekly", even though the updates are no longer weekly, just to keep them showing up in the same searches for your convenience.

Also, I don't have a lot to say... but I wanted to check in so you all didn't think I'm abandoning you! I'm just incredibly busy with some new projects in my life that have taken me away from the computer.

I'm very thankful for the reprieve from the computer screen, my eyes and my back have been screaming at me the last couple of years.

It was time for a change. 

With that said, I'm still in daily communications with all of my dinar contacts. I still get my usual briefings from the important people on dinar. And I'm still 100% ready to drop everything and give you all of my time when this RV happens.

The last time I touched on the price of OIL was quite a while ago - I was optimistic even though oil prices were only at $40ish.

Where are they today?

$61! Which happens to be above where we need them to be for a launch of the RV. I don't need to say more on that topic.

In GOI news, Iraq is muddling through the final stages of the Budget. We don't need the Budget to be complete before an RV, but a "happy agreement" between the Kurds and Baghdad will do a lot to grease the wheels.

You can keep up with the current Budget proceedings in this thread, where our tireless @yota691 has been keeping everyone up to date.

I know it can be a bit painful to try to decipher the articles, so I'll give you the elevator summary:

Things are going well. There is a current discussion on "raising the price of the dollar", which would be bad for Dinar, and the overall sentiment is that they publicly do NOT want to "raise the price of the dollar". (That's a good thing for us!) Part of the reason is due to the current favorable price of oil.

And, of course, none of that matters when the HCL goes through. It's been pretty quiet on the HCL front, which is part of why I've taken a break on posting.

When the HCL comes, we have an RV either already announced or just around the corner.

Until the HCL is done, we wait patiently.

Personally, I'm staying the course.

In other news... LGD made a pretty compelling argument in this thread for taking a serious look at Silver.

BTC (we discuss this a LOT in the VIP Crypto section) is experiencing one of the best buying opportunities we've seen in a while, and maybe the best we will ever see again.

While we've been waiting for the RV, many millions have been made in other areas... I encourage everyone to not tie all of their hopes and dreams to one windfall. I have no doubt that we will reap the dinar windfall, but why miss all the other opportunities while we are waiting on the RV? 

See you in VIP.  

Go Iraq... Go Dinar...

GO RRRVVV!!!!!!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon-evening, all!

This has been a roller coaster of a week for so many sectors... I know some of you are here for "Just the Dinar News, sir.... just the dinar news".

I'll start with IQD. There is talk - and I'll leave it to you to research this, because I have 17 articles on my notepad that would really only cause confusion - but there is TALK that Iraq isn't able to use USD anymore.

Or they won't be able to, or they shouldn't, or whatever.

Listen, this is a fundamental issue, and anyone that's followed me for any amount of time should know that I am here because of the fundamentals.

If Iraq is currently unable to use USD (that's not entirely the case at the moment, but follow along) then they couldn't conduct auctions, they couldn't trade anywhere that uses the USD (that's everywhere), and they would basically fall into absolute poverty and die of malnutrition.

Does that sound like a serious possibility? 

Of course not... so let's get back to the fundamentals.

Iraq has a majority of the OIL in the world.

There's no way in heck that the WORLD will just pretend that oil isn't there.

There is NO WAY that they can't use their resources to "buy in" to anything they want.

So... what's with all this talk about Iraq not being able to use USD?

I'll answer.

It's an idle threat, but a promising one.

It means Iraq has one more reason to up their game, Iraq has yet another reason to RV, and the world has one more reason to accept the "NEW" rate, even if it surprises everyone.

Even if the analysts and the advisors and the bunches of panelists and "experts" say "OMG they shouldn't/can't/won't" do that!

It doesn't matter what those talking heads say.... it's going to happen when it happens, and we are ready and here!

On a side note... I hope you caught some of these crypto gains that many of us are rolling in!

Sorry this update was late - I've had a ton going on this week, some of which has been rolling my crypto profits into other deals and just having a blast doing it all.

Life is good, friends! See you in VIP  

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon, beautiful people!

Budget: All you need to know about it is here:

What that doesn't tell you is that the Budget doesn't have to have the rate. The Rate also does not need to be included in the Budget!

That's not to say that the Budget doesn't matter - it does!

But what really matters is the satisfaction of the Kurds... and that, my friends, is happening very nicely.

In fact, it's happening more than just "nicely" - check this one out:

I don't have much more to say on it than that... it's a "wait and see" game right now.

Wait for the RV, then see you on an island!

BITCOIN - making it's way back up there. I haven't had this much fun in ages! Hope you're with us in the VIP Crypto section!

Our Weekly Powerball Pool is HERE. Join us!

Go BTC. Go Iraq.

GO RRRRVVVVVVV!!!!!!

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.