Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: If I Ran Again for a Third Term, I Could Win, I'm A Pretty Good President

Great stuff folks. I never said I was a fan of Obama. The fact is I'm not a fan of any of the presidents in my lifetime. I believe they have all been corrupted by the change in campaign laws allowing corporations to contribute to elections. Of course that change didn't come until the 70's. So a couple of our past presidents in this discussion, came before the real fraud began. I think we can all agree that allowing corporations and foreigners to donate to campaigns is a driving factor to where we are today. I remember when I was a kid watching 60 Minutes there was an interview with a Saudi sheik during the oil embargo and he was laughing when he said America was bought and paid for. He could do and have anything he wanted. That interview made me sick. It made me realize everything I believed about our system was propaganda.

As for Obama, or any of the presidents changing the course of America single handedly, that is simply a farce. It is the house and the senate who have the real power. Remember The Contract with America in 1996? Term limits won the republicans the house, but of course that never came to be. I think of politicians are like professional wrestlers. In the dressing room behind closed doors they are all buddies, then they come out in public and put on a big show. They divide us on emotional issues, knowing we will pick sides based gun control, abortion, education etc., while they sell us out.

Is it really the federal government's duty to legislate education, gun laws, marriage, abortion etc? No! The founding fathers set up the government so the states would govern themselves. The federal government was only supposed to provide national security. Do you know that according to the constitution, only corporations, not individuals were required to pay income tax? That changed in 1913. Today Americans have become sheepeople. They follow their leaders off the cliff while they concern themselves with emotional issues, like if I should have the right to own a gun, or if some guy wants to marry a chicken, or if their neighbor wants to wave his flag of choice, instead of being concerned by the fact Hillarious is getting millions from foreign governments, or that VW and Walmart are building huge properties tax free.

Is this Obama's fault? Nope. Will he or the next president do anything to change the course? Nope. Do you really believe Trump, Bush 3, Hillarious, or and of the other 20 something candidates care about your future? If you think any of these people are patriots who love America you are fooling yourself. Nothing will change until the masses (that's you and me) have nothing left to lose. Then people will stand up and make change. Do I think our future as a nation is coming to an end? Absolutely not. I think in time, we the people will wake up and set the nation back on course, but there will be some very big pot holes in the road before we get there.

Okay, I'm sorry for venting. I love this site and the people on it. We will never agree on all things, but that is the beauty of it. We can discuss, debate, even argue, but we do these things in a civilized and productive manner.

Oh yeah one more thing...... GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1

Great stuff folks. I never said I was a fan of Obama. The fact is I'm not a fan of any of the presidents in my lifetime. I believe they have all been corrupted by the change in campaign laws allowing corporations to contribute to elections. Of course that change didn't come until the 70's. So a couple of our past presidents in this discussion, came before the real fraud began. I think we can all agree that allowing corporations and foreigners to donate to campaigns is a driving factor to where we are today. I remember when I was a kid watching 60 Minutes there was an interview with a Saudi sheik during the oil embargo and he was laughing when he said America was bought and paid for. He could do and have anything he wanted. That interview made me sick. It made me realize everything I believed about our system was propaganda.

As for Obama, or any of the presidents changing the course of America single handedly, that is simply a farce. It is the house and the senate who have the real power. Remember The Contract with America in 1996? Term limits won the republicans the house, but of course that never came to be. I think of politicians are like professional wrestlers. In the dressing room behind closed doors they are all buddies, then they come out in public and put on a big show. They divide us on emotional issues, knowing we will pick sides based gun control, abortion, education etc., while they sell us out.

Is it really the federal government's duty to legislate education, gun laws, marriage, abortion etc? No! The founding fathers set up the government so the states would govern themselves. The federal government was only supposed to provide national security. Do you know that according to the constitution, only corporations, not individuals were required to pay income tax? That changed in 1913. Today Americans have become sheepeople. They follow their leaders off the cliff while they concern themselves with emotional issues, like if I should have the right to own a gun, or if some guy wants to marry a chicken, or if their neighbor wants to wave his flag of choice, instead of being concerned by the fact Hillarious is getting millions from foreign governments, or that VW and Walmart are building huge properties tax free.

Is this Obama's fault? Nope. Will he or the next president do anything to change the course? Nope. Do you really believe Trump, Bush 3, Hillarious, or and of the other 20 something candidates care about your future? If you think any of these people are patriots who love America you are fooling yourself. Nothing will change until the masses (that's you and me) have nothing left to lose. Then people will stand up and make change. Do I think our future as a nation is coming to an end? Absolutely not. I think in time, we the people will wake up and set the nation back on course, but there will be some very big pot holes in the road before we get there.

Okay, I'm sorry for venting. I love this site and the people on it. We will never agree on all things, but that is the beauty of it. We can discuss, debate, even argue, but we do these things in a civilized and productive manner.

Oh yeah one more thing...... GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

B/A

Great post Boston +1  It seems we are on the same page.

The corruption in this stinking GOVT is definitely on both sides of the isle 

• Upvote 1

while they sell us out.

Is it really the federal government's duty to legislate education, gun laws, marriage, abortion etc? No! 

Is this Obama's fault? Nope.

I think in time, we the people will wake up and set the nation back on course, but there will be some very big pot holes in the road before we get there.

Okay, I'm sorry for venting. 

Each State was a separate nation.

The agreement was for a democratic Republic governance of The People whom resided within the boundaries of a given State.

The federal government was only designed to be the one place where two states with a disagreement could go to settle their conflict by someone that had no vested interest in either state winning, and so would be able to judge every problem based only on the merits and details of their trade related problem.

The only other authority given to the government was to provide a seamless protection of all states from foreign invaders.

In the early days, residents "voted with their feet".

Which means if they didn't like a law in one state, they moved to another state with laws they agree with.

The government only had authority to make sure each state played fair with each other, through the interstate commerce clause.

In an effort to be sure the government was completely separate from any state, the land that Washington DC is on was donated by Maryland and Virginia, and DC was not American soil anymore.

At least, that was the plan that was advertised.

It didn't exactly go down like that for the federal government, but that's not this topic.

It is NOT the feds authority to "create" any laws for any residents in any State.

The feds can only make laws for their own people, on their own lands.

That's why they have been declaring so many "endangered" species, to take control of land from a state.

Or declaring emissions from manufacturing an "emergency", or declaring international Maritime law applys to inland lakes, rivers, streams, and even any land with a tiny puddle formed by a local rain storm that evaporates in 5 minutes, if you live in a desert 30 miles from any lake, and it rains once a year, and when that once a year rain makes a pothole in the dirt road in front of your house, the government lays claim to control of that pothole, and all land in a 10 mile radius.

Obama is merely another puppet. While most conservatives are repulsed by his words and actions, he  is doing exactly what he is supposed to do.

Same as all the rest under direct supervision since Carter, Kennedy was murdered because he agreed to go along, then changed his mind, and got fired from his job before he could actually do any damage to the globalist plans. 

I have said often, by being the worst, obama may be the best POTUS ever.

Because until The People are sufficiently inspired to act, this American Experiment can not ever be fully implemented.

The founders only laid the foundation, the basic guidelines, for a free society.

Enemies of the States and spies for the King infiltrated the first congress, and along with the misguided federalists, have subverted America's progress.

Until people take the time to educate themselves, we are lost.

Now, more than every, Americans are upset enough to dedicate the time to learn.

That's the start we need before we can make any changes.

Please, do rant on.

• Upvote 2

And no you can't use THAT word.  Hid all posts with that word.

b b b b b but.... I saw it!  If it's not allowed...  how did it arise?!!!   :eyebrows:  Must've come from a happy place!  Just sayin'

• Upvote 1

ROTFLMBO

Talk about going off topic.

How'd we go from Obummers suicide wish to xxxx fantasies?

Y'all ain't right. LOL

Hey!!!  You can't say that word!!!  ROTFLMAO   Oh, but at least one of those fantasies has a happy ending!!!  

Edited by TexasGranny
removed ????word????
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the warning TG! LGD, it's all Shabs' fault... he took a swing at Trump with this...<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Shabibilicious" data-cid="1556928" data-time="1438257985">Shabibilicious, on 30 Jul 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:<p><span style='color: #000080'><span style='font-family: tahoma, geneva, sans-serif'><strong class='bbc'>Breast pumps for everybody!!!!......except Mexicans, vets and recent mothers.  Go Trump.  

Tossed under the bus...thanks a lot.   :lol:  Here's a slice of irony for you.....if Trump were here, he'd take the 2 days.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

ooops im in trouble huh?

Sorry granny....Sorry+cat.png

Bad kitty. LOL

But we still wub you WHOLE BUNCHES.

It could be said Obama is mini me of that word... So we"re still on topic. :lol:

"What chu talkin bout Willis"? LOL

I don't see no stinkin word. HEHEHEHE

But I believe I saw Granny in a movie wit a guy named

Josey Wales once. Tain't gonna make her mad. LOL