Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF: End Of The Road For Iraq. Now Is The Time To Act.

Luigi1

sczin11. 27 July 2015...

Article quote: Monetary. Laundering Law by October or isolation from the world organization.

This is not a threat. It is real. A few weeks back we saw the releases reguarding the WB & IMF lloans &

the need for certain things to be accomplished or else...the blacklist. Now here we see the deadline, a

timeframe...not for a change. in value for the Dinar nessesarilly, but the words...are clear...

approve the laws & play hardball with the global community, if not, severe impact. to the

monetary reform & isolation from the world community. The international community has been

supporting Iraq, their attempts to clean up their act & join together with the world...their time is up.

We are at the end of the road. I dont see early 2016 like many have stated.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

This is not BS . :shakehead:

I read this article yesterday. The World Bank is giving Iraq a time line for them to get this done already. This is a VERY GOOD THING FOR US.

Luigi brought this in as a rumor but there is a link to this article.

Great to see ya posting again Betty......... :):wave:

True. I read the article. Using my phone so unable to post the link.
  • Upvote 1

I have to say......if , and it is a big if , there is any foundation in any of these rumours then I do not think this will run to 2016. We would all like it to have happened yesterday, or last week or 2 years ago or when ever, but thy will do it in their time. However, if they have been give a deadline from the world bank, IMF etc then they had better reach it or they can forget any further progress. If that part of the rumour is correct then this would be one reason to say it will happen before 2016. The other thing is they are struggling for liquidity and Abadi has made promises to the people. As far as I am aware he has not ever, so far, not kept the promises he has made and this is possibly why he is still receiving strong support. That in itself is huge progress for the Iraqi people as they have had years of not being able to trust anybody.....especially their government. So I might have preferred an Rv, RI or whatever you wish to call it several months ago but I do believe we are now closer than ever and whether this rumour is true or not...... I am confident that at some point in the future the dinar will increase significantly in value. Good luck to you all and I hope who ever reads this has a lovely day. Boop. X

And btw, what are the crystals saying nowadays?

• Upvote 3

thanks.... 

Looks like it is saying that have have to pass the anti-money laundering law which we KNOW Iraq has been putting off and so called putting to review... I guess this is ONE good stepping stone on the way to an RV or whatever.... but I assume there will be MORE time to wait and way more Stalling on Iraqs part in getting things done.... 

I have to say......if , and it is a big if , there is any foundation in any of these rumours then I do not think this will run to 2016. We would all like it to have happened yesterday, or last week or 2 years ago or when ever, but thy will do it in their time. However, if they have been give a deadline from the world bank, IMF etc then they had better reach it or they can forget any further progress. If that part of the rumour is correct then this would be one reason to say it will happen before 2016. The other thing is they are struggling for liquidity and Abadi has made promises to the people. As far as I am aware he has not ever, so far, not kept the promises he has made and this is possibly why he is still receiving strong support. That in itself is huge progress for the Iraqi people as they have had years of not being able to trust anybody.....especially their government. So I might have preferred an Rv, RI or whatever you wish to call it several months ago but I do believe we are now closer than ever and whether this rumour is true or not...... I am confident that at some point in the future the dinar will increase significantly in value. Good luck to you all and I hope who ever reads this has a lovely day. Boop. X

Hi Bettyboop.  

Don't hear from you often.  Need to write more.  

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law

Author: ara Editor: ap reporter: we
Number of Views: 5

07/27/2015 14:17

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: detection of economic and investment commission parliamentary member Ahmed Kanani, Monday, the World Bank and other international financial institutions gave Iraq until next October as the date for the adoption of anti-money laundering law. He warned Kanani in a statement received "tomorrow Press" "of the consequences of delayed House of Representatives to pass anti-money laundering law and the financing of terrorism, which he did not receive attention of the Presidency of Parliament. " He explained that "Parliament has not been given so far significance required for this vital law, which depends upon the continued continue Iraq economically with the outer perimeter and the focus of Parliament on issues secondary. " Kanani said that "Iraq would be included in the black list countries in economic deal and cash other than lack of enactment of this law," adding that "this measure will eliminate the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and put the Iraqi Central Bank in a corner makes him isolated from the world's Foundation ". He said the "deadline only two months left them almost on the head of the House of Representatives that the law be included on the agenda, but the nearest session and will be responsible for the punitive economic measures to be taken by the world against Iraq."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204863-cabinet-approves-anti-money-laundering-and-terrorism-financing-law/page-2#ixzz3hCWA7GWr

• Upvote 5

Global financial institutions slowed Iraq until October to approve the money laundering law

Author: ara Editor: ap reporter: we

Number of Views: 5

07/27/2015 14:17

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: detection of economic and investment commission parliamentary member Ahmed Kanani, Monday, the World Bank and other international financial institutions gave Iraq until next October as the date for the adoption of anti-money laundering law. He warned Kanani in a statement received "tomorrow Press" "of the consequences of delayed House of Representatives to pass anti-money laundering law and the financing of terrorism, which he did not receive attention of the Presidency of Parliament. " He explained that "Parliament has not been given so far significance required for this vital law, which depends upon the continued continue Iraq economically with the outer perimeter and the focus of Parliament on issues secondary. " Kanani said that "Iraq would be included in the black list countries in economic deal and cash other than lack of enactment of this law," adding that "this measure will eliminate the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and put the Iraqi Central Bank in a corner makes him isolated from the world's Foundation ". He said the "deadline only two months left them almost on the head of the House of Representatives that the law be included on the agenda, but the nearest session and will be responsible for the punitive economic measures to be taken by the world against Iraq."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204863-cabinet-approves-anti-money-laundering-and-terrorism-financing-law/page-2#ixzz3hCWA7GWr

Profound Yota. Great article within an article.

• Upvote 1

There's something very interesting about a mob of astonishingly corrupt politicians NOW having their feet held to the fire to pass the Anti- Money Laundering Law . . . just the musings of an average Joe.

The musings of an average joe are possibly the most accurate or perhaps another way of putting is.. The musings are honest

• Upvote 1

It was lovely to read all the good wishes. I am slowly getting back to some sort of normality. Loosing Donald so suddenly has almost destroyed me and I have days when I feel very lost. However, onwards and upwards because to do anything else would not be who I am and Donald would be walking behind me in spirit kicking my ass .

Anyways I have stopped asking the crystal for specific dates but it has continued to say yes IRaq will increase the value of their currency and it is continuing to say that I will not be in nursing by the end of this year. At the minute the only way that is going to happen is if I either get to cash is lots of dinar or dong or I win the lottery , which is not gonna happen as I do not play the lottery. It was love to hear from you all. Speak soon. X

• Upvote 2