Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is there a Superior race? Through the wormhole

SocalDinar

exactly !!  amen !!

After rereading what I said, it sound rather impersonal.  I just started teaching a series on "apologetics" in our Bible class on Sunday mornings.  What you said in the earlier post just happened to be part of next Sunday's class, so some of my notes fit perfectly into the topic.  I'm in a medium range congregation with 7 adult Bible classes.  I am teaching the older adult (averaging 100 in attendance) and none of them have ever been through a class on apologetics!!  I couldn't believe my ears.  Of course I am not calling the class "apologetics" but "Why Believe?"  

I think believers are about to face a wave of "new atheism" bent on destroying religious belief (Muslim, Jewish, Christian), especially the Christian faith.  The third largest "religion" in the world is now the "Nones."  The Nones are those who are atheists, agnostics, and the non-religious people of the world.  They have as their agenda to rid the world of all the believers by aggressive teaching their persuasion to world.  

My efforts will be to help the Christian withstand the tidal wave that is rising against faith, and fortify believers with answers for the unbelievers questions.

Pray for my efforts.