Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank plans to put up for the benefit of financial bonds worth two billion dollars

yota691

Sunday July 26, 2015 15:32

NB-141315-635735117637247887.jpg

blank.png

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced the central bank, Sunday, his intention to put up bonds for the benefit of the Ministry of Finance worth two billion dollars, and as pointed out that the bonds due and payable by the end of 2016, said it can be used as collateral for loans or facilities require collateral. The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of which he "will ask the delivery term bonds in dollars to the bearer on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, starting from the second of next August to 31 of the same month," adding that "Asdarih will be four categories (in 2500 and 10000 and 50000 and 100000) US dollars and the total amount of two billion dollar. "

The bank said it "will sell that amount in Iraqi dinars and the price of 1095 dinars per dollar and payable by the Ministry of Finance on December 31 2016 to be paid in dollars at maturity". and founded the Iraqi Central Bank independent bank under the law issued on the sixth of March of the year 2004, as an independent body, is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are being daily for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies sessions except public holidays which stops by the Bank for these auctions.

Central plans to put up for the benefit of financial bonds worth two billion dollars

Economy and tenders

Since 07/26/2015 16:43 pm (Baghdad time)

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Baghdad scales News

The central bank announced on Sunday his intention to put up bonds for the benefit of the Ministry of Finance worth two billion dollars, and as pointed out that the bonds due and payable by the end of 2016, said it can be used as collateral for loans or facilities require collateral.

The bank said in a statement received / scales News / copy of which he "will ask the delivery term bonds in dollars to the bearer on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, starting from the second of next August to 31 of the same month," adding that "Asdarih will be four categories (in 2500 and 10000 and 50000 and 100,000) US dollars and the total amount of two billion dollars. "

The bank said it "will sell that amount in Iraqi dinars and the price of 1095 dinars per dollar and payable by the Ministry of Finance in December 31 2016, to be paid in dollars at maturity" .anthy 29 / d 25

• Upvote 2

Yota, does this mean there going to use the bonds for banks to pay other banks, or are they going to sell 2 billion bonds worth to the public at the price of 1095 dinars per dollar.

Announcement Number (C141 ) on 21-07-2015

The auction No. C141 for Central Bank of Iraq bills based on a uniform price auction for IQD 200,000,000,000.000 par value for the bills concluded on 21-07-2015.

The total public bidding is IQD 213,000,000,000.000 and the cut-off yield (the highest yield of the successful bidder) determined by the auction was 4.80%.

DETAILS (AMOUNT IN IRAQI DINARS) ------------ NOTES

Securities Offered ------------------------------------ Discount

Total Offering ----------------------------------------- 200,000,000,000.000

Total Public Bidding ----------------------------------- 213,000,000,000.000

Pricing ------------------------------------------------- Multiple

Term of Security (days) ------------------------------ 91

Settlement Date -------------------------------------- 22-07-2015

Maturity Date ----------------------------------------- 21-10-2015

Competitive Bidders ---------------------------------- 4

Winning Bidder ---------------------------------------- 4

Total Valid Competitive Bids ------------------------- 213,000,000,000.000

Total competitive Bids Awarded --------------------- 200,010,000,000.000

Range of Yields for Valid Competitive Bids --------- [4.20%-4.80%]

Cutoff Yield (%) --------------------------------------- 4.80

Average Competitive Yield --------------------------- 4.62

Bids Received as % of Amount Offered ------------- 106.50

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205800-cbi-securities-auctions-announcement-number-c141-21-07-2015/#ixzz3h2uGJPjS

• Upvote 2

Looks like August will be an interesting month.!

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go Bonds

Go Dinar

Go increase exchange rate

I love your optimistic outlook but What is going to be interesting .. Because January.. February .. March .. April.. May.. June and July were also supposed to be interesting months but what happened? ... To me it will be the same b...s..t only s different month ..,

• Upvote 2

again i am still in line waiting, by myself  :confused:

No   :shakehead:   just look behind you   :wave:  It's me . Im standing in the same line.  And behind me is Dinar Thug :jester:  and behind him is Dwitt and Snowglobe and Umbertino.  So you see my sweet friend we are all waiting together in the same line. 

As our friend LGD says "SUDDENLY" any day now.

In the words of our very wise friend Laid Back

Go Iraq

Go Dinar

Go Exchange Rate

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ 

:)  :wave:  :) 

• Upvote 2

No :shakehead: just look behind you :wave: It's me . Im standing in the same line. And behind me is Dinar Thug :jester: and behind him is Dwitt and Snowglobe and Umbertino. So you see my sweet friend we are all waiting together in the same line.

Go Iraq

Go Dinar

Go Exchange Rate

$ $ $ $ $ $ $

:):wave::)

Can I get in that line?? I need a hug!!!

• Upvote 1

Central Bank raises bonds to the Ministry of Finance worth billion dollars

15 views Show

Last Update: Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 17:05

33590.jpg

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Central Bank announced on Sunday his intention to put up bonds for the benefit of the Ministry of Finance worth two billion dollars, and as pointed out that the bonds due and payable by the end of 2016, said it can be used as collateral for loans or facilities require collateral.

The bank said in a statement received "Sky Press," that he "will ask the delivery term bonds in dollars to the bearer on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, starting from the second of next August to 31 of the same month," adding that "Asdarih will be four categories (in 2500 and 10000 and 50000 and 100000 ) US dollars and the total amount of two billion dollars. "

The bank said it "will sell that amount in Iraqi dinars and the price of 1095 dinars per dollar and payable by the Ministry of Finance in December 31 2016, to be paid in dollars at maturity."

So,when do We go to the bank again? <_<

AUGUST 3RD

No   :shakehead:   just look behind you   :wave:  It's me . Im standing in the same line.  And behind me is Dinar Thug :jester:  and behind him is Dwitt and Snowglobe and Umbertino.  So you see my sweet friend we are all waiting together in the same line. 

Go Iraq

Go Dinar

Go Exchange Rate

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ 

:)  :wave:  :)

SUDDENLY

• Upvote 2

The central bank issued bonds in dollars on behalf of the financial
Economy and tenders

Since 07/31/2015 15:57 pm (Baghdad time)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Baghdad scales News

The central bank announced on Friday, put forward delivery in US dollars "bearer" on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, while noting that the amount of the value of bonds of up to $ 2 billion in bonds.

The bank said in a statement received / scales News / copy, "we will ask the delivery term currency dollar bills" for the carrier "on behalf of the Ministry of Finance, dated August 2 and until 31 August next," adding that "the issuance of bonds will be four categories" in 2500 and 10000 and 50000 and 100000 "US dollars and a total of $ 2 billion dollars."

He explained, "The sale of these bonds in Iraqi dinars at a price of 1095 dinars per dollar, and is payable by the Ministry of Finance at the end of next year 12/31/2016, noting that it will pay in dollars for maturity."

He said the bank "These bonds can be used as collateral for loans or guarantees require facilities" .anthy 29 / d 25

Thanks Yota Master ! My question to anyone that wants to answer is, if Iraq is planning an RV anytime soon how is the sale of these bonds in U.S. Dollars with a maturity date of 12/31/16 at a price of 1095 going to help them "Iraq" ? Maybe I'm not getting the big picture could someone please help this ole country boy to understand, please ! It just seems backwards to me if they are going to RV because my way of thinking would put the bonds at "let's say to make it simple" a 100 dinar per dollar. What happens if you buy these bonds in American money and they RV........I'm just not computing this morning. Thanks DV !

Thanks Yota Master ! My question to anyone that wants to answer is, if Iraq is planning an RV anytime soon how is the sale of these bonds in U.S. Dollars with a maturity date of 12/31/16 at a price of 1095 going to help them "Iraq" ? Maybe I'm not getting the big picture could someone please help this ole country boy to understand, please ! It just seems backwards to me if they are going to RV because my way of thinking would put the bonds at "let's say to make it simple" a 100 dinar per dollar. What happens if you buy these bonds in American money and they RV........I'm just not computing this morning. Thanks DV !

If they were to RV/RI Tomorrow the 1095 rate would be electronically adjusted to real value.