Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

####.### - PARLIAMENT: FIRST READING OF THE FEDERAL REVENUE LAW - AND MUCH MORE!

dinarbeleiver

Ur Being A Bit Too Sensitive Andrew

I Also Post Plenty Of 'Derogatory' Things About Men, Camels, Gurus, This Investment, Clowns Etc ...

:D:D:D

It's Late Where We Are Here In The States - I'll Pick Up Ur Response From The Uk Tomorrow ! B)

G'Nite ! ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My mums funeral takes place on Wednesday so hopefully I am healing after that

Well just out of respect for my mum and my female friends and also for every female here please don't post on my threads please anything that is considered derogatory to females

I'm sorry if you think I am being sensitive

It's just The way I am

My mums funeral takes place on Wednesday so hopefully I am healing after that

Well just out of respect for my mum and my female friends and also for every female here please don't post on my threads please anything that is considered derogatory to females

I'm sorry if you think I am being sensitive

It's just The way I am

Please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss. You are in my prayers.

• Upvote 2

dinar believer, so sorry for your loss.  Loss my mom and oldest brother about the same time, tore me up and took a while to get it together.  Understand why and how you feel.  My prayer is for your healing and for gods love to surround you.

• Upvote 1

Ur Being A Bit Too Sensitive Andrew

I Also Post Plenty Of 'Derogatory' Things About Men, Camels, Gurus, This Investment, Clowns Etc ...

:D :D :D

It's Late Where We Are Here In The States - I'll Pick Up Ur Response From The Uk Tomorrow ! B)

G'Nite ! ;)

True..but making fun of cats is  OFF LIMITS!!

• Upvote 3

DB.....   Im so very, very sorry for your loss.  It saddens me to hear this because I know you are a very good person and you don't deserve to be in any kind of pain. You are in my prayers.  May God bless you and give you the strength needed for you to move on .  

A long distance hug   :hug:  from me

MIT

• Upvote 1

DinarBeliever.  Would like to wish you the best of what life has to offer in your time of sorrow and know that at some point it will make sense.  Remember, death is a very integral part of life even though it may not be easy.