Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 7-29-2015

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all that you do!  One of my fellow Dinarian's told me that they (heard from their source in Iraq) that in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, they have revaluated the Dinar at $4.40 USD (loaded it on their Mastercards and Qi Cards, usable in and outside Iraq) and that has made the rest of Iraq (really mad). Then they said that the Banking System has been turned on and off (all over Iraq, in preperation of the RV).
I want to know if you have heard the same? :shrug:

well  my friend it has been a while, my thong got eaten by moths

should i buy another and what colour, just trying to be prepared.

ok serious you and the mods kick butt and thanks for putting up with dewitte

bless all of you

i have no real question cause we are all waiting

cheers

davis

:cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

There is supposedly a major change coming from the IMF in their meeting on 9/22/16.

I have heard that the Chinese Yuan will be added to the basket of 6 current Reserve Currencies and will actually replace the US Dollar as the top world Reserve Currency.

What are your thoughts or have you heard anything regarding how this will affect a Dinar RV with the US Dollar.

Ola Senor: Tell me your opinion on the dynamics of this administrations deal with Iran. If passed one way or the other, will it cause an immediate uptake in the Saudis clandestine activities in combatting the Irannians. Ie: Will the Saudis infuse a ton of cash, weapons, and training for the Sunni side in the Sunni Shitte battle to dominate the ME.  A pre-emptive strike plan initiated accross the board against Shitte & Irannians prior to Iran obtaining a influx of cash estimated to be approximately $150 billion dollars.  $150 billion that can further fund Hezbulla, Hutti's et al, currently battling the Saudis and Sunnis.. What say ye? Can this dynamics change delay or torpedo the RV along the CBI's previously stated targets for revalued currency?

Good morning Adam. I don't post questions here often, but after reading about the supposed deadline given Iraq by the IMF, it has raised my optimism a bit. If this in fact a true thing, does it raise YOUR optimism for an r/v fairly soon...like perhaps this summer or this year? I know you do not give dates or rates, but I am curious about your feelings about this.

Sir: Tangent to my earlier question.

Since economic matters have affected negatively the approval and implementation of the plan to revalue the IQD, with some stressing that" the market work and the issue of external and internal debt and the work of the Iraqi Stock Exchange are all related to the deletion of zeros ( a revaluation) and that these factors should be coordinated with the government to have the project ready for implementation now. Whats up with that?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205968-former-deputy-in-the-finance-committee-the-current-time-is-right-to-delete-the-three-zeroes-from-the-local-currency/#ixzz3hCjfnsvR

I just read an article posted about Kuwait approving a postponement of their oil-revenue cut... this sounds like Good news to me, as if maybe they know something is going to happen soon with the Iraqi economy. I'm  rather an optimist about things, and extremely hopeful for this investment, but in your opinion, would they rubber stamp a postponement JUST because "oil revenue is down"?

Good morning Adam. I don't post questions here often, but after reading about the supposed deadline given Iraq by the IMF, it has raised my optimism a bit. If this in fact a true thing, does it raise YOUR optimism for an r/v fairly soon...like perhaps this summer or this year? I know you do not give dates or rates, but I am curious about your feelings about this.

Oops. Make that World Bank

Hi Adam,

Long time member, first time question :-)

I'd like to get your opinion/ perspective/ point of view on the potential Iran Nuclear deal. A lot in the news talks about how this deal would drive the price of gas down to $2 a gallon (plus the threat of war in the middle east, different question?). If the whole reason we went to Iraq was to get cheap gas, do you think the Iran deal will hurt or help the IQD?

Thank you

What is Abadi waiting for before he has Maliki arrested, tried, and convicted, then executed? He keeps opening his mouth and wallet in attempts to obstruct the advancement of the GOI and humiliate it publically. All while attempting to appear concerned for the whole of Iraq.

When is the flurry of interesting events and laws being passed going to start now that Ramadan is over for the past 2 weeks?  Thanks for what you do and for the site.

Headline: ESCAPED MARAUDING BEAR IN WISCONSIN EFFECTS RV INFO:  Dinar currency website developer, Adam Montana,

has stated that he is too distracted and distraught, for the time being, to discuss Iraqi dinar currency re-valuation!

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 1