Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Number One With a Bullet

divemaster5734

What I gather from this video is...we should BAN Democratically controlled cities, with their idiotic gun control. They have caused America to be in the top half of the bottom half in per capita murders. But then again...coupled with abortion...Democrats could just become extinct by their own stupidity.

• Upvote 6

What I gather from this video is...we should BAN Democratically controlled cities, with their idiotic gun control. They have caused America to be in the top half of the bottom half in per capita murders. But then again...coupled with abortion...Democrats could just become extinct by their own stupidity.

I would agree with you, but then would have to add, the GOP isn't doing much  better lately.

They've turned into a bunch of weak-kneed jelly fish petrified of any lib with a blog.

Spending their waking moments desperately trying to figure how not to sound exactly like a lib, so as not to offend any, but then also act like they have some the cajones necessary to actually stand up to them.

But as soon as any GOP are sworn in they immediately are on their knees to their corporate sponsors, eagerly passing bills designed for maximum profit, and minimum consumer choices. 

While the Dems lie about caring for people, the repubs lie about helping small business.

Lol, a quick drive by rant does wonders....

Did you hear, Cruz actually made angry grunt noises at McConnell on the Senate floor?

Not sure if it will do any good, but it seem as though Trump's "in you face" style is starting to spread.

Hope so, because the republican party's only chance to survive is to step away from the lobbyists, and tell the rainbow sliding,  unicorn riding, cloud chasing libs to go f off, and finally start listening to the majority of Americans.

As for the dem cities, not sure if there is a cure, the dead beats are going to vote for whoever promises them the most free stuff, take everything they can get, and then spend the test of their non-working days complaining they don't have enough, while blaming the working man for all their troubles.

And would you believe, I hold an elected position in the republican party?

(it's OK, they hate me too)

• Upvote 6

First there was Thug and Sandfly...now it's Dive and Muleslayer!!! Bromances abound!!!  :eyebrows: 

Of course y'all know I'm teasing...I just think it is great when we can have respect for other men without gettin' "weird"...just sayin'!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 2

Rod

You have a way with words!

For the record: I like girls!!!!!

Chill bro...most guys do like girls...a whole lot!!! :eyebrows:  But I'm just sayin' sometimes only another guy really understands what it's like to do "guy stuff"...and it creates a certain kind of bond...you know, like....

batman-robin-540195a-590x400.jpg

or maybe these guys....

butch-cassidy-and-the-sundance-kid-newma

...or maybe even these two!!! 

3332679-orig-8508431.jpg

Get the picture??? Lol!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 1

I love you dm!

In a totally platonic way dude! :eyebrows:

Thanks bro, know what you mean, no need to justify, except it has been funny to watch.

We all know you are a good Christian individual with a conservative perspective.

Love you too man, as a friend and fellow patriot.

First there was Thug and Sandfly...now it's Dive and Muleslayer!!! Bromances abound!!!  :eyebrows: 

Of course y'all know I'm teasing...I just think it is great when we can have respect for other men without gettin' "weird"...just sayin'!!!   ;) 

Ya know, in the service, we were pushed to extremes.

There were times you saved someone else from harm, or they saved you.

In the fire department, you were teamed up when on attack, or search and rescue.

You develop a trust that can not be tested in any other way.

Friends from high school that grew up together never cover their buddies 6, never kept them from back drafting a room in their hurry to find the missing.

Until a person is actually in it, out there, with no other chance of coming home safe without the selfless action of another team member, one can't possibly know trust.

When relationships are forged under fire, they are far more solid than any others.

I've enjoyed the ribbing back and forth, just wanted take this chance to give a shout out to all my veteran brothers, firefighters, police, ambulance, and every other person out there that has forged a friendship with another human under an extreme, high stress, high risk situation, and has experienced the epiphany of true friendship.

It's that camaraderie that can't be replaced anywhere else, and defines who we are. 

Speaking of pictures! :)

This would probably be a little closer to reality!

ok fine, but you gotta know, your shedding.....

• Upvote 4