Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets the brilliant minds speak

Heavyduty053

I have a question that begs for an answer, opinions are welcome but maybe someone can bring knowledge to this........Question is:   Where does one person's rights end and another's begins. Where is that fine line drawn in dealing with one another without malice....if you say within the law to some extent its true but laws have become distorted. Come on, put your thinking caps on and define this. Ready go

• Upvote 1

Heavyduty053 - I would put it this way. This may be a little extreme but I think it makes sense as an absolute measure.

My rights are perfectly exhibited by me when by my words and actions I do not infringe upon the rights of an individual or society that will continue to exist indefinitely. If my words and actions alter the course of society leading it to shorten its permanent existence then I have infringed upon the rights of others to themselves exist, and also there forbearance.

As with economic debt, when a default occurs for a realignment to happen, if at all possible, the infringements upon peoples rights must be paid by others through a healing sacrifice to make up the shortfall or the problem will continue affecting the rights of others at no fault of their own.

Laws are not as powerful as a refined conscience and as we know as evidenced by current society, you cannot legislate good, mutually considerate and respectful behavior into being.

In short; one person’s rights end when they affect another’s.

• Upvote 4

"In short; one person’s rights end when they affect another’s."

ATHIM, just a caveat to your quoted statement:   

"In short; one person's rights end when they affect negatively on the rights of another."

• Upvote 6

agreed with the above Nelg and ATHIM...however our "legal" system no longer works that way IF indeed it ever did...IMHO we have fallen prey to the warning found in Is 5:20  ...we call good evil and evil good....if you have ever dealt with our adversarial court system you KNOW how wicked it has become...e.g...farmer's home is repeatedly broken into and his property stolen...local police have no clue time and time again...farmer sets a booby trap to protect his home...thief is injured...sues farmer and wins...REAL CASE LAW..

pastor who has spent 12 years building a congregation and trying to find a home for them  finds a restores an old theater in a run down section of town...upon near completion of the project...that section of town experiences a renaissance with new shops and restaurants which the local bank credits to the young congregation....Mayor then attempts to buy the building (not for sale) and when denied uses threat of eminent domain to force a fire sale of the property.....REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE OF THIS PASTOR OF 30 YEARS...

• Upvote 2

"Where does one person's rights end and another's begins."      

Always on the side of the humans right to LIFE first. Nothing trumps that. Then property and liberty. Or is it liberty followed by property! If your rights are imposed when you followed all the norms, than the person who imposed is at fault. If that person uses malice of any kind like coercion, aggression, force of power, force of "false" power, belligerence, shouting, anything that make someone FEEL oppressed than that is when a person has stepped over the line. How to deal without using malice?.... I think the person who feels infringed is already feeling some level of malice. But as soon as it is recognized depending on the threat level you can stand up or stand down. But it's hard if the person is a tyrant because they are operating on instincts versus emotional or intellectual or spiritual humans. So the lower operating ones if you know are using malice to do it, the "oppressed" needs to walk far away... collect yourself and put together a plan if its necessary to somehow involve a mediator.

In the case of that Mayor who uses threat of"eminent domain"..  could make a FB page Twitter ask for donations, get other churches involved, you can put out ads in the paper, walk into the media station and protest, build a movement, and protest the mayor on the steps ofhis building and remind him that the public owns him, petition local business owners to stand behind you, GET REGULAR PEOPLE INVOLVED, and then whatever BS law he's trying to push, then becomes YOUR chance to expose corruption at that level. You become a voice of empowerment against oppression.

You get enough humans knowing whats going on and rally them together for a certain action than you can move mountains. People everywhere is tired of oppressive laws. Like "civil forfeiture"...that is crazy too. 

I personally have been to a few protests and can say it is effective and does get noticed. You have to be willing to ask for help and in this case the message is one that benefits all people. The fact that "eminent domain" exists, is crazy and when you tell someone for the first time what it is, there response should be "wtf?!"  Then it spreads like wildfire.  Especially when it is a shared oppression. PLUS WHO IS THE MAYOR GOING TO APPEAL TOO? What is better than rebuilding a church?

JUST MY TAKE :)

:) :)

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 3

Yep, it happens.  Sometimes even among "members" of a congregation when they want their way.  Being a minister of the gospel of Christ is a wonderful and challenging life.  I would not change a minute of it. Well, some retraction there.  There have been times when I wanted to resign, just stay at home and not see one of the members.  Even on Sunday morning there were times I had rather be painting near a beautiful waterfall. Especially when there were congregational meetings over things that just didn't matter.   But... I was there anyway.  The spirit of Elijah is wrong and sinful, but its real. And until we learn that it is not the love of preaching, not the love of religion, not the love of the compliments and praise that comes from a job well done, but the sheer love of Jesus that compels us to preach, minister, and evangelize with passion that our work becomes a loving spring of water to our life.  

In ministry now for 53 years.  

1.    My rights are constrained, controlled, and maintained by my love for God. 

2.    My rights should not cause another person any harm to them, spiritually, physically, emotionally, or give them a false impression of their secutiry.

3.    My rights should never bring a person down, but should lift the individual up.

4.    My rights should never be imposed on another when they bring that person into a slavery of another person, substance, a group, or myself.

5.    My rights should help the other person reach their goals and dreams.  

• Upvote 1

Sadly peace it became a lot more complicated and the "promised' help of a local pastor meant he would gladly help himself to my members...the GOOD NEWS is that GOD is still in control and HE WILL make all things work together for our good (Rom 8:28) Actually the New York Times had prepared an article to expose what was going on....but then the letter of proof "vanished" from my locked office...and they in open court violated their own laws.....and I did not have the funds necessary to mount a legal challenge...

• Upvote 2

Sadly peace it became a lot more complicated and the "promised' help of a local pastor meant he would gladly help himself to my members...the GOOD NEWS is that GOD is still in control and HE WILL make all things work together for our good (Rom 8:28) Actually the New York Times had prepared an article to expose what was going on....but then the letter of proof "vanished" from my locked office...and they in open court violated their own laws.....and I did not have the funds necessary to mount a legal challenge...

i hope you find a nice place to hold church. im just kinda throwing it out there but can't you have a congregation anywhere. what i mean is down the street from where i live is a field and i see a congregation set up there under a tent. and they always have food and it looks like they are always having a good time, ive heard them singing just driving by... its a neat concept!  

but yes ultimately it's the law "eminent domain" that needs to be redone. So if there is a protest soon for that, i'm on board! :)  many blessings to you.

• Upvote 2

.....Question is:   Where does one person's rights end and another's begins. 

Heavyduty053 - I would put it this way. This may be a little extreme but I think it makes sense as an absolute measure.

My rights are perfectly exhibited by me when by my words and actions I do not infringe upon the rights of an individual

If my words and actions alter the course of society leading it to shorten its permanent existence then I have infringed upon the rights of others to themselves exist, 

r our "legal" system no longer works that way IF indeed it ever did...IMHO we have fallen prey 

"Where does one person's rights end and another's begins."      

Always on the side of the humans right to LIFE first. Nothing trumps that. Then property and liberty. Or is it liberty followed by property! If your rights are imposed when you followed all the norms, than the person who imposed is at fault. If that person uses malice of any kind like coercion, aggression, force of power, force of "false" power, belligerence, shouting, anything that make someone FEEL oppressed than that is when a person has stepped over the line. 

What are "rights"?

Through the dark ages, common law, which varied depending on the area, was the rule, unless one had an army, in which case "rights" were defined by the ruling force.

Emerging from the feudal dark ages, persons that were able to lay claim to title of land, and were also able to maintain control of said land, established a fiefdom.

Other humans were allowed to dwell on controlled lands, in exchange for tithes or services.

Their "rights" depended on their standing within the kingdom.

Towards the end of that era, the Vatican declared ownership of England. The king was forced to agree to pay 1000 pieces of gold in order to keep his monarchy.

King Richard became ruthless, it was up to him to decide inheritance when a land owner died, and Richard would seize everything, leaving the children of the landowner homeless and broke.

This started a revolt, which resulted in The Magna Carta.

That was an agreement between the king  barons and the Vatican

Simplified it required the king to follow the same laws the barons did, but it also seeded the monarchy to the Vatican.

In it, the Vatican demanded sovereignty for Christians.

Which by extension, was, The Church.

Then comes America.

There are four Organic Laws related to this country.

These are contained within four documents. The Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, Northwest Ordinance, and the Constitution of The United States.

All four of these documents are valid today, for instance,  while the Northwest Ordinance set aside territory that created Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin, it also established inheritance, governorship, the rights of the inhabitants, and declared slavery illegal, among other things.

The Organic Laws established guidelines for individual human rights. Unfortunately, some only regarded the white man as having any standing. The Republican Party was created by white men that understood every human has equal standing before God, and therefore has all rights granted to man by God.

In northern states, blacks and women became land owners when the owners died, or titled land to slaves.

The Democrat Party then created the KKK, who was tasked with killing all white republicans.

That became unpopular, so soon only women and black land owners were targeted, the KKK then degenerated further.

The bankruptcy debt from the Revolutionary War became due, and some southern states refused to allow their land to be used as collateral.

This brought the Civil War.

​In order to entice recruits, the north declared this was a war against slavery, which was hated throughout the industrialized northern states.

While the north had manufacturing, the south still relied on farming, which depended heavily on slavery.

Once the north won, only two states voted to "give" the black man full sovereignty.

So, as a punitive action, the government declared all slaves their property.

They called it the 14th Amendment.

This then entitled the government to levy a tax on the labor provided to the plantations by the blacks.

The government then bestowed privileges on the blacks.

These were similar to the" rights" enjoyed by whites, but they were not given universally, and there soon grew a great disparity.

The government enjoyed receiving the tax revenue generated by the slave labor, and in 1935 the Social Security Act was passed.

This was in reaction to a banker and government manipulated currency inflation, which was treated as incidental.

The Act provided disability insurance and payments to victims of industrial accidents, living money to old, infirm, and widows.

This was accomplished by the US government using as collateral the sweat equity of every working American.

The inverse implication is that a thing cannot be used as collateral unless it is owned.

Since the government now owned Americans, they then had the right to all our wealth.

This resulted in the confiscation of all personally held gold.

Until 1935 dollar bills were "gold certificates", redeemable for it's face value in physical gold.

This also resulted in the new "currency", a Federal Reserve Note. Which is a debt note.

It is not possible to purchase anything with a debt note, we are simply allowed, by government decree, to discharge the liability of a debt using the debt note in a transaction.

This is why the government can take anything away from you they want, because it is already theirs.

You never owned it, you simply discharged the liability, and were allowed to maintain possession, until the government wants it back.

Since they "own" us, they also claim authority to control us.

We do not have rights, they were replaced with similar but very different privileges.

​Everything is now a privilege, bestowed upon us by our owners, the US government.

You have agreed to this, it is in exchange for using a FRN in any transaction.

The government has agreed to provide things to help make your day easier.\

​Protection, roads, "laws", and until they see fit, they allow you the privilege to pursue happiness.

However, we are not "free"

That is a deception perpetrated upon the American Peoples, by our slave masters.

Please forgive this long winded reply, I felt it necessary in order to better relate the truth concerning "rights".

The question posed to start this topic obviously relative.

While this country was founded on the claim of "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness", we are anything but free, we only have liberty until our government decides to place us in a "security facility".

Is that a secure facility, or is it a facility to hold their securities?

I'm sure you know, to this day, the Vatican is still a sovereign country within Italy.

The Vatican owns The Crown, which is not the Monarchy, it is a city within London, which is the financial center of Europe now, but was the financial center of the entire world until just reciently. 

The Vatican owns another property you may have heard of,Washington DC.

Being a Spirit filled Christian, I swear fealty  to Jesus Christ, have accepted His Spirit into my heart, and claim the human rights given to me at birth, evidenced through life.

The very same rights stated in the Magna Carta for all Christians.

The same Magna Carta used as a guide for the Organic Laws of the United States.

Those very same rights taken from Americans by deception.

​Theft of others property is as equally heinous as murder in a truly free society.

The punishment for transgressions against another human for anything can be death.

Every human has the inherent right to do with themselves as they please, as long as the pursuit of their desires do not infringe on me, or my right to do as I please.

Any personal "sins" will be answered for to God, if we have liberty, each of us is responsible for only ourselves.

God did not leave me here to take His place, I am instructed not to judge.

We have no actual "laws" in America either.

Congress made a resolution all laws were civil statutes, with a sanction value attached for infraction.

But thats another story.

• Upvote 5

Your rights, my friends are in "Equity" choose the legal side and you are under the Judgement, choose the "Equity" side and you are under Grace. The Legal system and the Liars have you brainwashed into thinking the "Legal" system is your only avenue.

It's Public Vs. Private...

The original source for all Equity is in the bible. America was founded on "Equity". Equity is the exact opposite of the Legal side, its Maxims are indisputable and Every state offers "Equity" as well as the Feds. and "Equity can Never be destroyed, For your reading pleasure,

Equity Gibson's, 2nd edition 1907, "A Treatise on suits in chancery" http://www.scribd.com/doc/59319407/A-Treatise-on-Suits-in-Chancery-Henry-R-Gibson-Second-Ed-1907#scribd

• Upvote 2

excellent info DM & 64jag....also little known facts re: law  attys have "esq" behind their name as a title of "royalty"....this comes from England (there is NO true American Bar) their first loyalty is to "this honorable court"...their second to their honorable opponent and their third to their "client" (you- and according to Black's Law Dictionary: a child or imbecile unable to defend themselves)..but again "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"...Hos 6:4

• Upvote 2

What are "rights"?

Through the dark ages, common law, which varied depending on the area, was the rule, unless one had an army, in which case "rights" were defined by the ruling force.

Emerging from the feudal dark ages, persons that were able to lay claim to title of land, and were also able to maintain control of said land, established a fiefdom.

Other humans were allowed to dwell on controlled lands, in exchange for tithes or services.

Their "rights" depended on their standing within the kingdom.

Towards the end of that era, the Vatican declared ownership of England. The king was forced to agree to pay 1000 pieces of gold in order to keep his monarchy.

King Richard became ruthless, it was up to him to decide inheritance when a land owner died, and Richard would seize everything, leaving the children of the landowner homeless and broke.

This started a revolt, which resulted in The Magna Carta.

That was an agreement between the king  barons and the Vatican

Simplified it required the king to follow the same laws the barons did, but it also seeded the monarchy to the Vatican.

In it, the Vatican demanded sovereignty for Christians.

Which by extension, was, The Church.

Then comes America.

There are four Organic Laws related to this country.

These are contained within four documents. The Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, Northwest Ordinance, and the Constitution of The United States.

All four of these documents are valid today, for instance,  while the Northwest Ordinance set aside territory that created Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin, it also established inheritance, governorship, the rights of the inhabitants, and declared slavery illegal, among other things.

The Organic Laws established guidelines for individual human rights. Unfortunately, some only regarded the white man as having any standing. The Republican Party was created by white men that understood every human has equal standing before God, and therefore has all rights granted to man by God.

In northern states, blacks and women became land owners when the owners died, or titled land to slaves.

The Democrat Party then created the KKK, who was tasked with killing all white republicans.

That became unpopular, so soon only women and black land owners were targeted, the KKK then degenerated further.

The bankruptcy debt from the Revolutionary War became due, and some southern states refused to allow their land to be used as collateral.

This brought the Civil War.

​In order to entice recruits, the north declared this was a war against slavery, which was hated throughout the industrialized northern states.

While the north had manufacturing, the south still relied on farming, which depended heavily on slavery.

Once the north won, only two states voted to "give" the black man full sovereignty.

So, as a punitive action, the government declared all slaves their property.

They called it the 14th Amendment.

This then entitled the government to levy a tax on the labor provided to the plantations by the blacks.

The government then bestowed privileges on the blacks.

These were similar to the" rights" enjoyed by whites, but they were not given universally, and there soon grew a great disparity.

The government enjoyed receiving the tax revenue generated by the slave labor, and in 1935 the Social Security Act was passed.

This was in reaction to a banker and government manipulated currency inflation, which was treated as incidental.

The Act provided disability insurance and payments to victims of industrial accidents, living money to old, infirm, and widows.

This was accomplished by the US government using as collateral the sweat equity of every working American.

The inverse implication is that a thing cannot be used as collateral unless it is owned.

Since the government now owned Americans, they then had the right to all our wealth.

This resulted in the confiscation of all personally held gold.

Until 1935 dollar bills were "gold certificates", redeemable for it's face value in physical gold.

This also resulted in the new "currency", a Federal Reserve Note. Which is a debt note.

It is not possible to purchase anything with a debt note, we are simply allowed, by government decree, to discharge the liability of a debt using the debt note in a transaction.

This is why the government can take anything away from you they want, because it is already theirs.

You never owned it, you simply discharged the liability, and were allowed to maintain possession, until the government wants it back.

Since they "own" us, they also claim authority to control us.

We do not have rights, they were replaced with similar but very different privileges.

​Everything is now a privilege, bestowed upon us by our owners, the US government.

You have agreed to this, it is in exchange for using a FRN in any transaction.

The government has agreed to provide things to help make your day easier.\

​Protection, roads, "laws", and until they see fit, they allow you the privilege to pursue happiness.

However, we are not "free"

That is a deception perpetrated upon the American Peoples, by our slave masters.

Please forgive this long winded reply, I felt it necessary in order to better relate the truth concerning "rights".

The question posed to start this topic obviously relative.

While this country was founded on the claim of "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness", we are anything but free, we only have liberty until our government decides to place us in a "security facility".

Is that a secure facility, or is it a facility to hold their securities?

I'm sure you know, to this day, the Vatican is still a sovereign country within Italy.

The Vatican owns The Crown, which is not the Monarchy, it is a city within London, which is the financial center of Europe now, but was the financial center of the entire world until just reciently. 

The Vatican owns another property you may have heard of,Washington DC.

Being a Spirit filled Christian, I swear fealty  to Jesus Christ, have accepted His Spirit into my heart, and claim the human rights given to me at birth, evidenced through life.

The very same rights stated in the Magna Carta for all Christians.

The same Magna Carta used as a guide for the Organic Laws of the United States.

Those very same rights taken from Americans by deception.

​Theft of others property is as equally heinous as murder in a truly free society.

The punishment for transgressions against another human for anything can be death.

Every human has the inherent right to do with themselves as they please, as long as the pursuit of their desires do not infringe on me, or my right to do as I please.

Any personal "sins" will be answered for to God, if we have liberty, each of us is responsible for only ourselves.

God did not leave me here to take His place, I am instructed not to judge.

We have no actual "laws" in America either.

Congress made a resolution all laws were civil statutes, with a sanction value attached for infraction.

But thats another story.

Thanks for this :)

Your rights, my friends are in "Equity" choose the legal side and you are under the Judgement, choose the "Equity" side and you are under Grace. The Legal system and the Liars have you brainwashed into thinking the "Legal" system is your only avenue.

The original source for all Equity is in the bible. America was founded on "Equity". Equity is the exact opposite of the Legal side, its Maxims are indisputable and Every state offers "Equity" as well as the Feds. and "Equity can Never be destroyed, For your reading pleasure,

Equity Gibson's, 2nd edition 1907, "A Treatise on suits in chancery" http://www.scribd.com/doc/59319407/A-Treatise-on-Suits-in-Chancery-Henry-R-Gibson-Second-Ed-1907#scribd

I just know im gonna be reading this link and others like it throughout the day :) Thanks for this. 

• Upvote 2

Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities.  For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.  Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.  For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil.  Do you want to have no fear of authority: Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same; bfor it is a minister of God to you for good.  But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil.  Wherefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to very human institution: whether to a king as the one in authority; or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evil doers and the praise of those who do right.  For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men.  Act as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil but use it as bondslaves of God.  Honor all men; love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.  

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 1

The Legal system and the Liars have you brainwashed into thinking the "Legal" system is your only avenue.

OK, I admit, I used Heavy's post as a platform to jump on my little soapbox, and  launch into a tirade at the expense of all readers.

I am obviously very passionate in my opinion' concerning the dire state of American States.

First, a reminder;

“An enlightened citizenry is indispensable for the proper functioning of a republic.  Self-government is not possible unless the citizens are educated sufficiently to enable them to exercise oversight.  It is therefore imperative that the nation see to it that a suitable education be provided for all its citizens.” Thomas Jefferson

One of the very first facets of America to be assaulted and destroyed was the educational system.

Before the first 100 years of America's existence, essential information had been removed from all curriculum.

Most 4 year degree graduates cant pass the 8th grade final exam from even the 1880's. 

In response to your post, yes, for now, in front of an integrious judge, an individual may sometimes prevail, and on occasion, be recognized as a resident of status ,(diplomatic immunity), and be free from minor prosecution.

But for how much longer?

Already humans have been denied their rights, even after all proper filings, on nothing more than one corrupted judges whim.

Gibson was a lawyer. He created his guide to assist in navigating courts in Admiralty.

The trick has always been, for a resident inhabitant to perform all necessary research, preemptively file all processes, and establish standing BEFORE ever crossing the berth to enter Admiralty jurisdiction.(through the symbolic gate into the(ship) courtroom, which is also flying the gold fringed wartime flag), because unless all parties have been notified in advance of your status, it is assumed you do not have any other than as a citizen, which is nothing more than chattel property.

As a lawyer, he was already recognized a member of the BAR. That act itself requires an oath which puts the court above all, especially clients.

BAR, British Accreditation Registry, he swore his soul to the court.

Once he gave the oath, he was in fact an officer of the court, respected with gentleman status, and a gentleman of the court has far more power and authority than anyone else. His word is always accepted as fact, as a gentleman cannot lie, whereas all others are already assumed as hostiles.

How then, can he have dual loyalties?

Exactly, he can't.

He only offered a temporary remedy as a way to exist within the established system.

Even now, somewhere around 100 years after his 1st edition, Americans have lost much.

As our oppression continues, more and more ignorant police, corrupted prosecutors, and self-serving judges, are refusing to even acknowledge any possible duality. (straw from living)

Often, to not obey a police "officer" immediately can mean certain death.

To establish standing one must file multiple documents with multiple agencies, but it is only a matter of time and fate before the tyranny over runs any pretense of individual rights.

The only constitutionally authorized police are the county sheriffs, all others are only authorized to enforce federal "laws" on federal lands in Admiralty.

The great majority of those members don't even realize where their "authority" ends, to depend on them putting their lawlessness on hold in the heat of oppression, and to recognize any distinction is highly optimistic,and giving them far more credit than they deserve.

It is my contention that Americans need to educate themselves, understand what, how, and why this country was formed, then unite, and force the government, whether it be by removing or coercing the existing government, to reinstate a constitutionally correct government, with the rights of the individual as the primary objective of a limited government.

That can only be accomplished by an enlightened population.

Unfortunately, that is probably at least another generation away.

If ever.....DM

(falls off soapbox, stumbles away)

• Upvote 3

I feel intention and purpose is a big part of it.  We all have rights. And we all should be flexible when exerting our rights.  Sometimes we'll win and sometimes we'll loose. It all depends on the situation.

Some people feel they may have the right when in reality they don't.   But how do you convince them of it?

All I can do is stand up strong and be assertive when I need to take a stand on something. But there is never a guarantee that others will perceive and understand your point.

• Upvote 2

"Gibson was a lawyer. He created his guide to assist in navigating courts in Admiralty."

Incorrect, Gibson was a "Chancellor". "All Chancellors are Judges, but not all Judges are Chancellors". The Chancellor operates in the "Chancery Court" many of which have been absorbed by the Circuit and Superior Courts, but several States still maintain chancery Courts such as New Jersey. Equity on the other hand remains as a Distinct and separate Jurisdiction in ALL of our courts and the Federal Court as well.

A chancellor was the conscience of the King when the King could no longer handle all the Bills in Equity. yes, the common law courts may throw you a bone now and then but you, as a Citizen, have no "Substantive rights" in Common law or today's Statutes and Codes which is nothing more than Statutized common law. Gibson is but one of many Authors on the subject but a very good one to help you get through a suit.

Another very important thing to remember is that EVERTHING we do after 1933 is a TRUST, Though it must be "Expressed" as such otherwise it is perceived as Debtor/Creditor or a Contract. But after 1933 the people in America had No way to pay a Debt, therefore Every alleged "Contract" fails for lack of consideration, They really are TRUSTS, a Trust need not have consideration. Everything you do, even buying groceries is really a Trust! Because our fiat currency is nothing more than debt. All of the Funds created in this country are created by our Signatures and it's nothing but Debt added to our Mountain of Debt.

“Law is nothing without equity, and equity is everything, even without Law. Those who perceive what is just and what is unjust only through the eyes of the law, never see it as well as those who behold it with the eyes of equity. Law may be looked upon, in some manner, as an assistance for those who have a weak perception of right and wrong, in the same way that optical glasses, are useful for those who are shortsighted, or those whose visual organs are deficient. Equity, in its true and genuine meaning, is the soul and spirit of the law; positive law is construed, and rational law is made by it.”

John Bouvier , Institutes of American Law 1882, Vol. 2, §3724, paragraph 4.Book Reference (11)

Here's another good one by Phelps, Juridical Equity: Abridged for the Use of Students

https://books.google.com/books?id=LkcwAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Enjoy!
  • Upvote 1

That said in my previous post, I would not do anything in Equity without first becoming very familiar with "Equity", Equity is the "Private" side of the court and the "At Law" side of the Court has always been in Conflict with Equity. Before 1933 everything defaulted to Equity but now everything defaults to At law or Legal.

Most all of us waive our rights in the At law courts because we do not realize that it is a Trust and we are made the Trustee, The Trustee who is liable in a Trust. But your rights are Unalienable in America, as in the Declaration of Independence. Those rights can NEVER be taken away. You may waive them, but you can always go back and claim them.

I would suggest studying Trust law and learning how to operate as a "Private Trust in Equity"

Edited by 64jaguar
  • Upvote 1

"It is my contention that Americans need to educate themselves, understand what, how, and why this country was formed, then unite, and force the government, whether it be by removing or coercing the existing government, to reinstate a constitutionally correct government, with the rights of the individual as the primary objective of a limited government."

I am always thinking about this. You have a government corporation that does whats its told by donors! I use to think that they would have to be kicked out first but then when you think about what that would take it becomes daunting... These guys are already working together and have ALL the money, and have for my entire life been feeding me whatever "institutionalized thinking" they want... i'm waking up but dang it took me a long time of doing everything wrong! Not only do I have to continue shaking out some of the government beliefs I was raised on, now i have to find my own voice and that is a radical concept. It requires a paradigm shift in thinking. I know I have been oppressed its something I had to admit to myself before I could continue learning compassion (work in progress)... 

I think the answer is something that is actually running parallel to the existence of government right now! I have read some on Decentralization and need to be far more versed in it...  like for example there is a monopoly on my gas bill (Atmos is my only choice) and I personally don't like not having options... that irritates me cuz I just see corruption in that. So imagine we found a way to empower ourselves "the people", we are the builders and the teachers and the lawyers and the judges and the electricians and plumbers and we are the military and we are the cops..., i just recently fixed my own plumbing and it was a big deal for me! With the aid of google of course and a friend helping me, it got done. I saved hundreds, that I know. All because I said to myself, "I can do this!". Imagine people being empowered to think outside the box, and the goal is to not spend money! Instead you ask your friend who is helping you, "What do you need?". You are basically bartering your time and skills to someone who donated their time and skills. We already have many social platforms to do this on... (btw who ever thought that putting copper in slab was a great idea needs to have his award taken away :))

Back to the bills. I searched one time and saw a company (can't remember name) but their ad was saying they can install solar panels and rather than make you pay all up front they were saying whatever the price of your current electric bill is that would be your payment until it was paid. NOW THAT IS AWESOME THINKING!   As with gas stoves get electric so you can use sunpower. Also, if your the engineer type you can make them yourself! With water, dig a well. Where i live i see people with their "well water" signs and this is in a residential neighborhood, it makes me think i can just start digging in my backyard ;)     But i'm just trying to say we can decentralize right now, and people are. More people are going "off grid". I love it. Right there you just saved not only about 500 bucks on utility which is translated (whole weeks pay) you just empowered yourself, a lot! You just worked for yourself, and when we do this it creates a lot of feel good emotions and then you tell your brother you help do it for your sister your parents your friends and your neighbors. More importantly we are empowering ourselves and helping ourselves, we are not giving that money to a corporation who is going to turn and give it to the oppressors... 

now we can use the money to buy heirloom seeds and start a garden or hydroponics, then use those seeds cuz we didn't buy MONSANTOs GMO seeds that can't reproduce??!!  And we empower ourselves again and now we give our seeds away freely (or trade) because we have plenty. We teach others. Buy the way how much is the food bill in your house mine with three kids and I buy half whole food (more expensive) and half cheap ends up being always around 600. It is MY BIGGEST BILL!  i could eat beans and rice and one day i might have to... but for now its 600. But imagine growing your own veggies and trading my extra to my neighbor who has a lot of chickens (he really does) :) So there is another week that i gave to myself...and since i grew my own food and planned a bartering system with my neighbor, now Monsanto is jacked again because i didn't shop in its store! 

now we can use the money we do have to have Aunt Bridget make our clothes instead of China! Or Help Aunt Bridget in some other way. My uncle can build cars so i'll just go to him and figure out what he needs and barter there. We can step outside the system! Stop paying the corporations, and start paying one another!

Another way to decentralize is from the corrupted Medical Centers. Find the alternative, naturalists. Eat better whole food so we don't need their prescriptions (which is KILLING us). and please look at what is inside vaccines, and then stop getting them. also there is a cure for cancer. we are lied to by corporations constantly.

As far as the education system, homeschool yourself or join a homeschool/ unschool organization... and get involved that way. I took my son out of the private christian school which i loved cuz they loved him so much, but i could not afford tuition, and because i have a valid fear of the public institution i have decided to go and buy the books for them and it doesn't take the time you think it would to teach. When my son and daughter sit at the table all their focus is on their work, and this is intimate time, it is not wasted, my 5 year old and 3 yr old are both writing and adding/subtracting and reading... the thing is you don't even have to be at the table, even when we drive we learn, at the store we learn, we learn anytime they have a question! I have heirloom seeds! Yesterday i was looking at renting a tiller, but it was 70 bucks so then i decided well "theres got to be a better way" so i googled alternative to tilling and found that there is natural aerobic bacteria that does just that! so boom more empowerment to me and i saved more money like 40 bucks. and it doesn't require me sweating either. so hopefully my kids and i can grow soon. i have a large compost pile but thats going to take a while cuz its all new limbs and stuff. 

I like the idea of "off grid" and decentralizing. Even know i'm not there yet (i have moved a lot so its hard to have a garden) but now im here to stay! so my goal is to do everything i can to self sustain and more importantly give my kids that power. i don't ever want them feeling like they owe their soul to oppression! i have lived too long under oppression and now that i know what that looks like i refuse to hand my kids over!! HELL NAW! 

But just imagine when people start turning off their ATMOS AND RELIANT AND WATER BILLS. And We start growing our own Super Healthy Food. What a good day that would be :)

Start working on not acquiring debt!!!! Boy that one right there would send the government into a tailspin if everyone started doing that!

To me this is real power. And then when we have spare time we get with our neighbors to fight one local problem at a time. If we don't like the new law a judge passed we get together collectively and pressure pressure pressure. A law officer does something that disgraces his post, we apply pressure pressure pressure, and make an example of him. Going it alone would be hard.

Also, and i don't know how radical this is but imagine people joining together specifically for law purposes, and educating ourselves on the law and then going after the system itself! We are allowed to represent ourselves! Now imagine we create a site (prob already created somewhere) and rather than donating to your local law enforcement center you donate to the "Free people movement" or something similar to that...

All conjecture, I know, but I really do have a dream and it involves SELF EMPOWERMENT. and this is a country in my experience of the disempowered. 

We line up and PAY for them to poison us?! WHOA! Yes, its time to decentralize. But it requires the individual to admit oppression first. Which is difficult if your working 9-5, gotta pick up kids, gotta get out my iPhone, gotta go to the store to eat monsanto, got to do, got to do, got to do. The kind of change that is actually necessary requires people to go within and take a serious look at who they are, how they really feel, and boy oh boy some people don't know how to be honest with themselves because they have been conditioned so long, but yea i was one of those people so if i'm slowly but surely doing it then i know we can all do it. So i guess thats why I ultimately have faith. 

Also, imagine we started building our own wireless towers, and find away around gov control of our information too. (and i think thats already in the works) Also, i had a midwife tell me once that i didn't need to get a birth certificate for my son, at the time i didn't understand that at all. But now i do "STRAWMAN". There is another way to live we just have to awaken and find it, cuz we have been conditioned one way for soooooo loooooonnnnnggg...

Sorry this is all over the map! 

But yea, EDUCATION and the kind you receive is the KEY!!!

DECENTRALIZE!

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All of theses opinions is great and this is what this was supposed to do create a discussion because it is important for everyone to think before acting when the consequences is high.......But let me add one thing, laws are rules to govern yourself by but without common sense and a little understanding about the old....WHAT IF....It will cost us sometimes more than if we would have thought it over before acting.

• Upvote 1