Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vice Kurdistan calls for the reopening of all the files of corruption since 2003 until today

yota691

لأربعاء 22 يوليو 2015 | 11:37 صباحا
| Number of Views: 45

5.14289098201838670721.jpg

BAGHDAD / ... Kurdistan Alliance MP Majid Hnگala, Wednesday, the government and the House of Representatives called for activating the supervisory role and the re-opening of all files of corruption since 2003 until today.

He called in a press statement received "eye Iraq News," to "apply the principle (Where did you get this) the former and current officials and activating the capture of the fugitives outside Iraq through Interpol diary."

He said: "The Council of Ministers' decision of the three presidencies and officials, deputies and reduce the salaries of special grades, correct step in the light of the current financial crisis, had already demanded to reduce the salaries of officials to face the difficult economic situation in the country."

He noted that "there is an urgent need for the implementation of this resolution to be able to provide financial support for the security forces, as well as for displaced people who are living conditions are very difficult."

He believed that "This decision will create a state of social solidarity and reducing class differences between the staff and the sons of the Iraqi people under the current economic circumstances."

The Council of Ministers decided in its regular Tuesday held senior positions officials and the three presidencies and reduce the salaries of its employees at rates ranging from half to 30% .anthy 1

لأربعاء 22 يوليو 2015 | 11:37 صباحا

| Number of Views: 45

Vice Kurdistan calls for the reopening of all the files of corruption since 2003 until today

It truly is a good thing to do, but according to Obama Iran is 2-3 months away from a Nuclear bomb. That was at the end of April 2015, so that puts the timeline around August 1st. BUT Obama does a Nuclear Deal, this is suppose to keep

the peace.

One glaring problem with this mindset for public consumption, is that we have a war criminal in Israel called Netanyahu.

I believe everyone knows there is a crunch reset window between July 31 thru October 2015 including UNAMI 7/31, Possible [market crash aka default] September 2015, Greece [still may default at anytime], Netanyahu doesn't buy into agreement and states"stopping Iran is paramount" ~> so we have a loose screw wild card in this period [possible attack],  so reopening files of corruption since 2003 NOW? Well ok.

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

One glaring problem with this mindset for public consumption, is that we have a war criminal in Israel called Netanyahu.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205722-vice-kurdistan-calls-for-the-reopening-of-all-the-files-of-corruption-since-2003-until-today/#ixzz3gfgy8Qaa

So, do you have evidence to back this statement up, or are you just floating it?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205722-vice-kurdistan-calls-for-the-reopening-of-all-the-files-of-corruption-since-2003-until-today/#ixzz3gfgy8Qaa

So, do you have evidence to back this statement up, or are you just floating it?

LGD, first time I did not agree with you on topic or opinion. I still pray for ya and the fam from time to time. Take care.

• Upvote 1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205722-vice-kurdistan-calls-for-the-reopening-of-all-the-files-of-corruption-since-2003-until-today/#ixzz3gfgy8Qaa[/size]

So, do you have evidence to back this statement up, or are you just floating it?[/size]

Just to let you know, I've an emerald for every cherry you give.

And I take umbrage in the knowledge that I'm not afraid to

tell someone why I disagree with them. I know who you are

I just choose to usually ignore you. At least if you're

gonna neg do so for a legitimate reason.

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%                                                                                                      Parliamentary Integrity suffered five ministries early September Files

Author: Publisher on: يوليو 26, 2015In: Views Policy: 36 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - declared a member of the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives Turaihi flowers, the Commission will reveal at the beginning of next September all financial and administrative corruption files.

A delegation of the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives, early last month, the Supreme Judicial Council to meet Medhat al-Mahmoud, and the presence of the chief prosecutor and head of the judicial oversight body, to discuss the work of the Judicial Council and a mechanism concerning the referral of cases to the public prosecutor, because detailed than the joints of the judiciary and watchdog important.

She Turaihi's (IMN) "The files that will be presented will be special to previous years and the current year, both those that have closed or are still under investigation."

And it announced parliamentary Integrity Committee, earlier, received copies of the majority of armament contracts entered into by the previous government with some countries, indicating that the Committee will assess the contracts based on the investigations conducted by the Commission.

Turaihi noted that "the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives Devt inspectors general in the Interior and Defense, Youth and Sports and Industry and Electricity Ministries to provide the Committee with files and financial and administrative corruption aliens."

And it received the presidency of Public Prosecutions on the Parliamentary Integrity Commission about corrupt files sent by the Chamber of Deputies to the Supreme Judicial Council to move judicial certainly as You go back to previous years has been investigated.