Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US General suggests internment camps for certain Americans

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-20/general-wesley-clark-suggests-putting-disloyal-americans-internment-camps

General Wesley Clark Suggests Putting "Disloyal Americans" In Internment Camps

07/20/2015 23:30 -0400

Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog,

If these people are radicalized and don’t support the United States, and they’re disloyal to the United States, as a matter of principal that’s fine, that’s their right. It’s our right and our obligation to segregate them from the normal community for the duration of the conflict.

– General Wesley Clark in a
MSNBC
interview

Noting that the recent tyrannical, entirely anti-American comments made by General Wesley Clark during a MSNBC interview are statist and disturbing would be the understatement of the century.

What General Clark is advocating in no uncertain terms is that the U.S. rewrite it laws to allow for the internment of Americans who the government feels have engaged in thought crime. Mind you, laws on the books are sufficiently strong to punish people engaged in actual criminal behavior. What Clark is suggesting is forcibly separating people based on their political views.

Sure, he couches it in the war against ISIS (an entity created by U.S. government foreign policy), but once you make it policy to disappear people based on one particular type of thought, it will quickly spread to other undesirable political views.

Please share this video with everyone you know. It’s that crazy:

YOU MAY HAVE TO CUT AND PASTE THE LINK INTO A NEW BROWSER WINDOW

The interview is so fascist, desperate and creepy you wonder why General Clark is willing to say such totalitarian things. Does he owe powerful people favors for his crime of telling the truth about the Iraq war  many years ago when he outed U.S. Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran right after 9/11?

Perhaps he has to make certain amends to his overlords, recall that he took a job with financial giant Blackstone a couple of years ago: Meet the Military-Industrial-Wall Street Complex: Blackstone Hires General Wesley Clark.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-20-at-9.35.34-AM-102

I wonder, did MSNBC mention that General Clark works for Blackstone? Moreover, what should happen to foundations that accept money from countries directly funding ISIS? Should their founders also be placed in internment camps? Seem like Hillarious and Bill might qualify for such treatment: Hillarious Clinton Exposed Part 2 – Clinton Foundation Took Millions From Countries That Also Fund ISIS.

This cat was never on my Favorites List - nothing but a Fascist Lap Dog . . . There are many High Ranking US military leaders that would like nothing more than to wage war against American citizens. Looking a bit more like Nazi Germany with a Fascist twist every day

• Upvote 2

This cat was never on my Favorites List - nothing but a Fascist Lap Dog . . . There are many High Ranking US military leaders that would like nothing more than to wage war against American citizens. Looking a bit more like Nazi Germany with a Fascist twist every day

It would be very bloody.

• Upvote 2

Certainly you're not gonna say that Obamas General is a kook?

lmao.. if he supports hillarious, loves Kerry, and dreams of snuggling with O, does it even matter?

Copy that.

It's amazing to see how freedom virtues get flushed the moment little people are suddenly given power.

Just look at half of the middle management anywhere.

I've see morons drunk with power berating employees in front of customers for the pettiest of reasons.

And that was a freaking jack in the box, or the mall cop that would probably shoot the first person to talk back if they had a gun.

You can never fully know how a person will react, I've had the best journeymen in the world self-destruct when mad foreman or super.

The closer America gets to communism, the more some will try to seize the opportunity to be in a position of control, for purely selfish reasons.

That's why it never works, too many ignorant humans that cant see past their own noses.

It would be very bloody.

Yes indeed.

He did tell the truth about the US planned invasions, but you can bet

he had permission to tell it. Those who create false flags and use them

for their nefarious purposes, generally do give hints about it, in some

manner that most usually never 'see'. What he stated some years ago

about the US plan was just that...a hint about how the game is conducted,

and how easy it is to pull the wool over the general public via means of

media and their misinformation.

Perhaps the general should go spend some

quality time of his own 'segregated from others'.

Thanks thegente for the article :)

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

Not enough interment camps to hold everyone.  

Unless we have a change of government, we are going to see a civil war.  What a sad day that will be.  

I use to think that we were to intelligent, to enlightened to allow that to happen.  Now. . . I'm not so sure.   We have to many rouges that think that violence is the only way to change things . . . a generation raised on violent confrontations as the means to win an argument . . . a generation that thinks strength is in themselves and the weapons they posses . . . a populous brought up to view kindness as means of manipulation, humility of weakness, but justice is to "snuff them out!"  

We don't need another Nazi administration nor a civil war.  We do need change for the better . . . and I can't see that until we get back the honesty, honoring one another, and trusting what a person say, does, and is.  

I want to be able to leave my door unlocked at all time, be able to walk down the street without being confronted by thugs, leave my car with the keys in it and know that no one will take it.  I want to be able to live where there is respect for who a person is, what they think and believe, and how they live.  I want entertainment that is "blush" proof when I am with my kids are the opposite sex.  I want politicians that know what an honor it is for them to be in office and to stop acting and ranting like we worked for them and they for us.  I want drugs and prostitution gone forever: among other terrible things, drugs steals ones brain and prostitution steals ones morality. I'm tired of the racism from every race shouting how superior they are over the other races.  Dumb, really dumb.  I'm tired of attacks against biblical faith by people who cut and paste stupid arguments they have read or hear, but know nothing about true faith in God and who know nothing about the Bible.  

I want the RV to come soon, very soon.  I want to be financially well off so I don't have to worry about where the next dollar is coming from, and I can give to missions, schools, and to those who need it.  

I ready for the Lord to Come so I can go home.  Maranatha.   

• Upvote 2