Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blackjack believes this will all be over on Monday.

Luigi1

7-18-15 Blackjack7: ok I will be getting a call very shortly should not only be interesting but very EXCITING!!!!!

Blackjack7:  Just got the call and everything from the RV to Global release of funds for the bonds was done last night...he received this info from his contact at Interpol

Folks this is all over on Monday...so please do not shoot the messenger delivering this most exciting news…..

He also said that money is flowing but you just cannot use it but it is seen in the accounts.

He will finally be able to utilize his funds that have been sitting in his account for a few months now...all due to the RV happening.

ExtremeBusiness:  Blackjack....how confident do you feel that this info is legit?

Blackjack7:  I have known the gentleman for quite some time and his contacts are at the highest level so yes confidence is definitely HIGH!!!

Royal: just wondering if you know the type of accounts your source was speaking about.

Blackjack7:  Royal these are people who have already received funds for other transactions such as bonds and possibly currency but have been in essence frozen...now they will have the ability to use those funds freely.

There also might be yet another morsel this evening as well!!!

I will say this again and again any intel I receive will not be kept a secret. I would be very selfish for doing so...having said that how you interpret the info is up to you all I can do is present it how it was given to me.

7-18-15 MILLIONDAY: WELCOME TO ***Removed Link*** MILLIONDAY NEWS TIME

Millionday also believes the Iraq economy is about to bust wide open for business.

Millionday: Information/special/. Warned Economist Salim Al-uqaili, Saturday, from growing the value of foreign currency in Iraq at the expense of local currency, adding that fiscal and monetary policy still chaotic.

He said Al-uqaili/information/agency, that "the Iraqi market is now open to world markets directly without restriction and this will lead to the entry of foreign currency to the country, which would make the Iraqi currency in reducing and worsened", pointing out that "all Iraqi traders prefer the dollar or the euro and Sterling on the currency."

Millionday: NOTE -- READ THAT TWICE

Millionday: IRAQI MARKET IS NOW OPEN TO WORLD MARKETS

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 17

blackjack is from tony tnt's group and has called the rv 3 times in the last month. How stupid is this statement:

Blackjack7:  Just got the call and everything from the RV to Global release of funds for the bonds was done last night...he received this info from his contact at Interpol

• Upvote 2

Oooooh.....straight from Interpol. That IS a new one. Another blow-hard from TNT camp, filling in for Tony's BS while he gets his reservations at "the big house". And another neg for Luigi....."illegally dumping TNT trash on the DV lawn". 

:lol:

• Upvote 4

After being in this thing for six years I have decided be patient. I will give Blackjack a chance and let this play out. If it happens it happens, if it don't there are other rumors that will come down the pipe. If you had asked me a year ago, I would have gotten upset at most any rumor. Since then I have decided to let it coast and take it as it comes. With my health failing, I have to keep reminding myself that life is just to short to keep fretting over these rumors.

If it happens I will calmly wait for Adam's word as to what the next move will be. Peace be with you all.

Seabee

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I'm totally confused.........why NOT shoot the messenger??...................................... :cowboy1:

Although, tied down on the ground, gutted alive, spread over with honey, and exposed to fire ants,

seems more appropriate!!

• Upvote 2

7-18-15 Blackjack7: ok I will be getting a call very shortly should not only be interesting but very EXCITING!!!!!

Folks this is all over on Monday...so please do not shoot the messenger delivering this most exciting news…..

He also said that money is flowing but you just cannot use it but it is seen in the accounts.

He will finally be able to utilize his funds that have been sitting in his account for a few months now...all due to the RV happening.

ExtremeBusiness:  Blackjack....how confident do you feel that this info is legit?

Blackjack7:  I have known the gentleman for quite some time and his contacts are at the highest level so yes confidence is definitely HIGH!!!

Royal: just wondering if you know the type of accounts your source was speaking about.

Blackjack7:  Royal these are people who have already received funds for other transactions such as bonds and possibly currency but have been in essence frozen...now they will have the ability to use those funds freely.

There also might be yet another morsel this evening as well!!!

I will say this again and again any intel I receive will not be kept a secret. I would be very selfish for doing so...having said that how you interpret the info is up to you all I can do is present it how it was given to me.

7-18-15 MILLIONDAY: WELCOME TO ***Removed Link*** MILLIONDAY NEWS TIME

Millionday also believes the Iraq economy is about to bust wide open for business.

Millionday: Information/special/. Warned Economist Salim Al-uqaili, Saturday, from growing the value of foreign currency in Iraq at the expense of local currency, adding that fiscal and monetary policy still chaotic.

He said Al-uqaili/information/agency, that "the Iraqi market is now open to world markets directly without restriction and this will lead to the entry of foreign currency to the country, which would make the Iraqi currency in reducing and worsened", pointing out that "all Iraqi traders prefer the dollar or the euro and Sterling on the currency."

Millionday: NOTE -- READ THAT TWICE

Millionday: IRAQI MARKET IS NOW OPEN TO WORLD MARKETS

Blackjack is full of smelly stuff, and yes the messenger needs to be shot!

• Upvote 3

It RVed like I said it would on Monday.

BlackJack7 posted in chat around 11 PM PST.

Blackjack7 wrote  Good evening TNT

Blackjack7 wrote I stand by my source from this afternoon

Blackjack7 wrote These are boots on the ground who are in the know first hand

Ram1 wrote Bj7 what did your source say this afternoon?

Blackjack7 wrote ~~~  Ram he said the RV took place has happened and contractors now have what they need to proceed financially speaking

Kue911 wrote Blackjack did you say the RV has happened in Iraq?

Blackjack7 wrote Kue this came from boots on the ground

Blackjack7 wrote on that note I am heading to bed it's been a long day...take care TNT remember I only bring what I am given have a great nite.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Hey been in this a long time but haven't been checking in for awhile, that pot wasn't boiling. Hey now I see new names and I don't see any old names. Somethings do not change I see tomorrow is the day! I see that it looks like the traffic is down from lets say a year or a year and a half ago. I'm sure people are dropping out or not checking in like they used to. So besides Adam who are the reliable sources that are around? GO RV!!!!!