Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA

MyLadiesDaddy

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database

July 18, 2015 | 4:00

A key part of President Obama’s legacy will be the fed’s unprecedented collection of sensitive data on Americans by race. The government is prying into our most personal information at the most local levels, all for the purpose of “racial and economic justice.”

Unbeknown to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites.

This Orwellian-style stockpile of statistics includes a vast and permanent network of discrimination databases, which Obama already is using to make “disparate impact” cases against: banks that don’t make enough prime loans to minorities; schools that suspend too many blacks; cities that don’t offer enough Section 8 and other low-income housing for minorities; and employers who turn down African-Americans for jobs due to criminal backgrounds.

Big Brother Barack wants the databases operational before he leaves office, and much of the data in them will be posted online.

So civil-rights attorneys and urban activist groups will be able to exploit them to show patterns of “racial disparities” and “segregation,” even if no other evidence of discrimination exists.

OBAMA IS PRESIDING OVER THE LARGEST CONSOLIDATION OF PERSONAL DATA IN US HISTORY.
Housing database

The granddaddy of them all is the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing database, which the Department of Housing and Urban Development rolled out earlier this month to racially balance the nation, ZIP code by ZIP code. It will map every US neighborhood by four racial groups — white, Asian, black or African-American, and Hispanic/Latino — and publish “geospatial data” pinpointing racial imbalances.

The agency proposes using nonwhite populations of 50% or higher as the threshold for classifying segregated areas.

Federally funded cities deemed overly segregated will be pressured to change their zoning laws to allow construction of more subsidized housing in affluent areas in the suburbs, and relocate inner-city minorities to those predominantly white areas. HUD’s maps, which use dots to show the racial distribution or density in residential areas, will be used to select affordable-housing sites.

HUD plans to drill down to an even more granular level, detailing the proximity of black residents to transportation sites, good schools, parks and even supermarkets. If the agency’s social engineers rule the distance between blacks and these suburban “amenities” is too far, municipalities must find ways to close the gap or forfeit federal grant money and face possible lawsuits for housing discrimination.

Civil-rights groups will have access to the agency’s sophisticated mapping software, and will participate in city plans to re-engineer neighborhoods under new community outreach requirements.

“By opening this data to everybody, everyone in a community can weigh in,” Obama said. “If you want affordable housing nearby, now you’ll have the data you need to make your case.

Mortgage database

Meanwhile, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, headed by former Congressional Black Caucus leader Mel Watt, is building its own database for racially balancing home loans. The so-called National Mortgage Database Project will compile 16 years of lending data, broken down by race, and hold everything from individual credit scores and employment records.

Mortgage contracts won’t be the only financial records vacuumed up by the database. According to federal documents, the repository will include “all credit lines,” from credit cards to student loans to car loans — anything reported to credit bureaus. This is even more information than the IRS collects.

The FHFA will also pry into your personal assets and debts and whether you have any bankruptcies. The agency even wants to know the square footage and lot size of your home, as well as your interest rate.

FHFA will share the info with Obama’s brainchild, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which acts more like a civil-rights agency, aggressively investigating lenders for racial bias.

The FHFA has offered no clear explanation as to why the government wants to sweep up so much sensitive information on Americans, other than stating it’s for “research” and “policymaking.”

However, CFPB Director Richard Cordray was more forthcoming, explaining in a recent talk to the radical California-based Greenlining Institute: “We will be better able to identify possible discriminatory lending patterns.”

Credit database

CFPB is separately amassing a database to monitor ordinary citizens’ credit-card transactions. It hopes to vacuum up some 900 million credit-card accounts — all sorted by race — representing roughly 85% of the US credit-card market. Why? To sniff out “disparities” in interest rates, charge-offs and collections.

Employment database

CFPB also just finalized a rule requiring all regulated banks to report data on minority hiring to an Office of Minority and Women Inclusion. It will collect reams of employment data, broken down by race, to police diversity on Wall Street as part of yet another fishing expedition.

School database

Through its mandatory Civil Rights Data Collection project, the Education Department is gathering information on student suspensions and expulsions, by race, from every public school district in the country. Districts that show disparities in discipline will be targeted for reform.

Those that don’t comply will be punished. Several already have been forced to revise their discipline policies, which has led to violent disruptions in classrooms.

Obama’s educrats want to know how many blacks versus whites are enrolled in gifted-and-talented and advanced placement classes.

Schools that show blacks and Latinos under-enrolled in such curricula, to an undefined “statistically significant degree,” could open themselves up to investigation and lawsuits by the department’s Civil Rights Office.

Count on a flood of private lawsuits to piggyback federal discrimination claims, as civil-rights lawyers use the new federal discipline data in their legal strategies against the supposedly racist US school system.

Even if no one has complained about discrimination, even if there is no other evidence of racism, the numbers themselves will “prove” that things are unfair.

Such databases have never before existed. Obama is presiding over the largest consolidation of personal data in US history. He is creating a diversity police state where government race cops and civil-rights lawyers will micromanage demographic outcomes in virtually every aspect of society.

The first black president, quite brilliantly, has built a quasi-reparations infrastructure perpetually fed by racial data that will outlast his administration.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

isn't the information being gathered already public?  i am missing where this data has been privatized.  property ownership (housing) is registered in the county correct?  ways-and-means surveys track boundaries and are easily searchable at the recorders office.  

help me understand where i am missing it but i thought housing, mortgages, employment, loans, schools were all reported events to the government for years.  am i wrong?  

isn't the information being gathered already public?  i am missing where this data has been privatized.  property ownership (housing) is registered in the county correct?  ways-and-means surveys track boundaries and are easily searchable at the recorders office.  

help me understand where i am missing it but i thought housing, mortgages, employment, loans, schools were all reported events to the government for years.  am i wrong?  

After spending several hrs responding to you in another thread I don't wish to 

search out the, slight , misrepresentation in your statement. Suffice it to say

that the data in question has been reported to the, LOCAL MUNICIPALITIES, for a long

time. Then it has been recorded for records keeping as required by law.

The information that has, here to fore, been transmitted to the Federal Government

did not include such information as, race , gender, or any other such clarity. The information

that this article is talking about is far more than just, Housing starts and such.

What people really need to concern themselves with is not that the article states Obama is

looking for some kind of inequality, but that that is what Obama is admitting to.  And I totally 

believe that if it's in print, it has been permitted by the Fed. 

So what other reason do you think he would want such personal info for? 

Why did Hitler do it? 

• Upvote 4

So what other reason do you think he would want such personal info for? 

perhaps there is a conspiracy brother, perhaps not.  digging for the truth behind a person's motives is a difficult task.  what i do know from experience though is that unfair racial biases have existed for ages with the lending, housing and insurance institutions.  i hate to even write about it here because the response on this forum to these truths is not well accepted.  the information is out there though for those who have an interest.  it is good to see, for the first time in my life, a president even bring the issue up because it has endured cloaked for ages.

here is an interesting article if interested.  there is tons more out there on the topic as well.  banks have paid out hundreds of millions of dollars in suits because of these unfair racial practices.  

Well I certainly know all about racial biases. Growing up in

Mississippi during desegregation, I was one of only five children

bussed across town to an all black school. At least they sent two

white teachers with us. LOL

So you see, having experienced racism as few white people ever

will, I learned at a very young age how STUPID such emotions are.

Surely you see that I have no desire for such nonsense.

Do fools still harbor such evil thoughts based on pigmentation?

Yes, and until our Lord returns they always will. I try as best

I can to pay no attention to such attitudes as I find them

distracting from what is truly important. The condition of

mens souls.

Therefore, my observations about Obama are solely founded in

comparisons with his personality and scriptural statements about

the Antichrist. And my, STAUNCH BELIEF, that he's not stupid.

I strongly believe everything he does is with porpoise.

• Upvote 4

Therefore, my observations about Obama are solely founded in

comparisons with his personality and scriptural statements about

the Antichrist. And my, STAUNCH BELIEF, that he's not stupid.

I strongly believe everything he does is with porpoise.

i hear you there my friend and must agree that it pays to do as the scripture says, "be vigilant! for your adversary the devil walketh to and fro seeking whom he might devour."  DEFINITELY cant blame a man for being vigilant and especially in these days bro.  if people don't believe that we are living in the last of the last days, they are simply blind.  as the good Lord said when asked about when the end shall be.  His swift response was "as it was in the days of Noah....they were marrying and being given in marriage."  

a sermon i recently attended brought out the point so profoundly about the days of Noah where men's heart dwelled on evil continually and they had even began to trample the holy institute of marriage with their own perverted versions of marriage.  the institute of marriage as defined by God has now been usurped by men's definition of the most holy estate on earth.  how much longer now will He stay his wrath?  how much longer will He continue to wink at the abominable acts of men boldly flaunted before His face.  I don't know but I do know that the old n e g r o  spiritual rings true "Better get you ready for that great day....."  

be vigilant brother less that day catch us unaware.  cut off any and everything that will prevent you from seeing His face in peace.  get your house in order, clean your computer files, prune your dvd collection, trim your associate list from scoffers, sanctify your mind from the visual noise of this world.  The Lord is coming and it wont be long.  Let's encourage one another toward righteousness.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange

Thanks LGD....Raised on the other side of the Mississippi and born in the 50's I can feel your pain Brah...There's a lot of injustice that we've lived in our life time that give us an unique perspective on life an a respect for honor and integrity...

• Upvote 1