Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Falling Oil Prices Kill The RV & Bring In A Float?

Luigi1

7-19-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    ... there is a reason the the dinar is being held low and pegged right now...Iraq has no market economy and to create one, creates alot of pressure on the financial system...especially one that has the potential as Iraq does...once the laws are passed and stability sets in, the pressure caused by the influx of investment and investors will be huge...keeping the dinar weak now, gives the CBI lots of room to grow to counter the pressure.  Well, many experts do think the dinar is undervalued, some say "grossly".  But like so many economists have said, the exchange rate is directly related to the productivity of a country...So we have to wait for that productivity and the dinar will rise!  Lots of upside.

7-19-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday    [WITH THE VALUE OF THE OIL AND THE OTHER COMMODITIES, HOW CAN THEY HAVE A LOW VALUE WHEN THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THE VALUE AT CURRENT IS SIGNIFICANTLY UNDERVALUED, WOULD THE IMF ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN?]   I DONT SEE THE COUNTRY OPENING UP TO THE WORLD MARKET WITHOUT TARIFF AND CUSTOMS ACTIVATED --- I WOULD SAY IT IS HUGE TO CALCULATE THE DINAR FOR IRAQ TO COME OUT IN VALUE AND CONFIDENCE TO THE WORLD -- I WOULD THINK THAT MANY WOULD NOT ALLOW IT NOT TO BE DONE --- WTO--WORLD MARKETS--SHARE HOLDERS-IMF--WORLD BANK--THE ISLAMIC BUSINESS COUNCILS -- ETC ETC.

Luigi asks...

Is there a gradual IQD float in Iraq's future?

Iran is ready to flood the global markets with cheap oil.

Will Iran dash Iraq's hopes of an early RV/RI?

Your views!

Economist suggest Iraq must open then develope a market economy not based on oil alonebefore the RV/RI.

If that is true...then the RV/RI could be a long ways off until the market economy takes hold.

Just Luigi's view.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

IT IS HUGE TO CALCULATE THE DINAR FOR IRAQ TO COME OUT IN VALUE AND CONFIDENCE TO THE WORLD 

I think this thing is about to pop and when it dose it will be at a proud starting value for them.  Float to an amount that will make them a proud country again.

The world is waiting and watching. They won't disappoint.

• Upvote 1