Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump attack on John McCain war record is 'new low in US politics'

NEGATIVE.

Pay attention, oh captured one! I hate RINOS worst of all because they tell us what we want to hear then defect to the dark side when the going gets rough. I'm not a republican. I'm a Constitutional Conservative who hates to be lied to. I like straight shooters... with good aim and a steady hand!

:cowboy2:

Pay attention. You hate libs with a passion. You never look past the letter after their name to see what they are actually saying.

I find it funny that the only ones offended by Trump are liberals and RINO's. Let's you know who they are afraid of. 

Keep it up Trumpster  :twothumbs:

Offended?? Nope. Laughing our asses off....definitely.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Pay attention. You hate libs with a passion. You never look past the letter after their name to see what they are actually saying.

WOW... that really is one of the dumber things you've ever said (and THAT'S saying something!). Liberalism is unavoidable! Do I strike you as a low-information person? LMAO! I'm a political junkie! ;) I'm also blessed with a mind that can reason so I listen to everyone (D, R, L, etc.) and navigate the issues of the day with ease knowing the difference between right and WRONG. Unlike you comrade, who can't allow your ideology to be challenged by morals, values and traditional, common sense, tried 'n true logic. You can't even come up with one thing Hillarious has done that doesn't suck yet you defend her. :rolleyes:

How can you be a member of the party of institutional racism? The hypocrisy and manufactured outrage? The party of infanticide (the killing of the most vulnerable among us... those still in the womb)? How do you rationalize the taking of hard earned money from taxpayers to buy votes for dems by giving it to ones who don't pay taxes, won't work for fear of losing all the 'benefits' that they're 'entitled' to, and express contempt rather than gratitude thanks to liberal class envy? How can you support a party that encourages millions of illegals to cross our border, endangering us all... so they can buy their votes too with free stuff? And the party that has done more in the last 50 years to destroy the family and discourage the American Dream than any freedom-loving ideology could imagine? I could go on but... never mind. I'm sure you can't answer these questions either.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. I pity you.

I'd recommend a couple of Midol... but you might need a prescription for that! (SLAP... followed by a soft pat on the head!) :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Harshly worded disdain.

I think what will come out is the fact McCain is nothing but a NWO tool.

While John may have been at one time a very brave individual, he has since sold his soul for a couple pieces of silver.

His wife, born to parents in the CFR, inherited the Bud beer  distributorship when they died.

Since becoming a politician McCain has been nothing but a RINO.

His entire platform when running for POTUS was to be as identical to the obviously failed Bush as possible.

Everything that McCain does is collectivist.

He may make constitutional sounds, but that's only to deceive the morons that keep putting that POS in power.

I have said many times, John McCain is a dirtbag.

I respect his record as a pilot, but that is not the same person you see today.

Today, the only sacrifice coming from  John McCain , is that he is gleefully sacrificing YOUR rights, and YOUR country, in order to serve HIS puppet masters.

I think Trump may have said it better, but in truth, any conservative will tell you, John McCain is NOT republican, he is a RINO globalist, and he should have been put out to pasture a very long time ago.

You are absolutely correct about McCain.  He almost single handedly bankrupted his state of Ariz by not closing the borders and allowing illegals into the state then giving them every welfare benefit imaginable at the expense of the taxpayers.  He never protected America's sovereignty.  Just ask Jan Brewer.  McCain is a total sell out who has always played to both sides for his benefactors and his own benefit.  Go Trump!

• Upvote 2

You are absolutely correct about McCain.  He almost single handedly bankrupted his state of Ariz by not closing the borders and allowing illegals into the state then giving them every welfare benefit imaginable at the expense of the taxpayers.  He never protected America's sovereignty.  Just ask Jan Brewer.  McCain is a total sell out who has always played to both sides for his benefactors and his own benefit.  Go Trump!

How dare you people, "he's a war hero". Just ask any libretard.  :shrug:  :unsure:

• Upvote 2

WOW... that really is one of the dumber things you've ever said (and THAT'S saying something!). Liberalism is unavoidable! Do I strike you as a low-information person? 

Yes, actually.

O can come up with several things that H ilary has done, but everything will be knocked down by you without any reasonable thought. So why bother.

You navigate the news by what you FEEL is right and wrong....facts be damned. You have shown no reasonable debate skills and ignore everything that doesn't fit your preconceived notions. 

And again, you have to use the "you are feminine" attack because you have nothing else. Shows a lot about how you see yourself and your own gender.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

How dare you people, "he's a war hero". Just ask any libretard.  :shrug:  :unsure:

Whatever he has been as a politician.....his status as a war hero should not be ridiculed. Not many men, especially not many here including yourself and myself, could endure what he did.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Whatever he has been as a politician.....his status as a war hero should not be ridiculed. Not many men, especially not many here including yourself and myself, could endure what he did.

So does that make every mother who's given

natural birth a hero too?

So does that make every mother who's given

natural birth a hero too?

I'm sorry?? You are comparing natural childbirth to daily beatings in a prisoner of war camp?? So much so that the man is permanently scarred and cannot button his own shirt?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ocudue, Whatshername didn't ask for O's opinion she asked for yours, unfortunately you dodged the question.  Does O think for you? That's what's wrong with people like you, you let other people think for you.  Mr. O's record is havoc, no fruits on his tree.  More division, more immoral laws, giving our hard earn money to foreign countries.  What's so hard to understand that this country is going down drain. Don't see him as a party affiliated, see him as an individual that is a puppet and has a twisted charming, deceiving mind. 

I was really looking forward to your response, because as of today this women has NOT acquired any accomplishments. 

FYI, this is me, myself, and I's opinion, no ones else's.

BTW, LadyGrace'sDaddy just validated how life is so precious even for the babies.  This man has life, with lack of abilities to function effectively , but he lives.  Aborted babies didn't get the chance to live one ounce of life outside the mothers womb. 

Are you listening to what your saying???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yes, actually.

O can come up with several things that H ilary has done, but everything will be knocked down by you without any reasonable thought. So why bother.

You navigate the news by what you FEEL is right and wrong....facts be damned. You have shown no reasonable debate skills and ignore everything that doesn't fit your preconceived notions. 

And again, you have to use the "you are feminine" attack because you have nothing else. Shows a lot about how you see yourself and your own gender.

LMAO! You never disappoint... always wrong and lacking substance!

I thought everyone knew that it's liberals who "feel" and conservatives "think". That's why most people become more conservative as they get older... feelings are subjective and they change. Conservative thought is time-tested and consistent. My political beliefs aren't just "notions"... they're based on my VALUES (like Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness). Liberals are too emotionally driven by their "good intentions" to comprehend that they support baby-killers, generational theft, tyranny, racial and economic slavery, punishing producers and rewarding moochers, redistribution of wealth through pseudoscience (climate change), etc. You dismiss reason and forethought to feel good right now.

IF ONLY... you would debate me on the substance... I would wipe the floor with you with half my brain tied behind my back! You are not even in my league!

FYI... I "chide" you because it obviously bothers you... and it's fun! :lmao: You'll have to earn my respect. (Hint: it will require your intellectual honesty.) In the meantime... Shields Up, genius! You should know that I enjoy our discourse... on any level. :)

• Upvote 6

I thought everyone knew that it's liberals who "feel" and conservatives "think". That's why most people become more conservative as they get older... feelings are subjective and they change. Conservative thought is time-tested and consistent. My political beliefs aren't just "notions"... they're based on my VALUES (like Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness). Liberals are too emotionally driven by their "good intentions" to comprehend that they support baby-killers, generational theft, tyranny, racial and economic slavery, punishing producers and rewarding moochers, redistribution of wealth through pseudoscience (climate change), etc. You dismiss reason and forethought to feel good right now.

IF ONLY... you would debate me on the substance... I would wipe the floor with you with half my brain tied behind my back! You are not even in my league!

FYI... I "chide" you because it obviously bothers you... and it's fun! :lmao: You'll have to earn my respect. (Hint: it will require your intellectual honesty.) In the meantime... Shields Up, genius! You should know that I enjoy our discourse... on any level. :)

Awesome as usual TL!  And let's remember the old adage, "If you're not a Liberal at 16, you have no heart... if you're not a Conservative by 60, you have no head"...      Well, we're dealing with a teenager here! LMAO

It is fun to engage OC and his ilk... but we must know, it's a futile exercise... until of course (if) he grows up!!!

He's continually exposed by his "I know you are, but what am I?" childish frustration.... ZERO substance!   And also, since he's a juvenile troll... well, that just makes it all the more interesting!!!

But, of course... we can't take any troll seriously.  Watch... his response to me is going to be, "If you knew who I was...."  LMAO  Have fun TL!!!  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He's continually exposed by his "I know you are, but what am I?" childish frustration.... ZERO substance!   And also, since he's a juvenile troll... well, that just makes it all the more interesting!!!

But, of course... we can't take any troll seriously.  Watch... his response to me is going to be, "If you knew who I was...."  LMAO  Have fun TL!!!  

I expect these kind of adolescent antics from myself and Whatshername, but never from you Jax......welcome to the basement my friend.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reminder: Al Franken Said McCain No War Hero, Too

o-al-franken-facebook.jpg?itok=60hAxsJm

Donaldld Trump's now infamous slap against John McCain's war hero status is an almost identical echo from the past of another famous-person-turned-politician, Sen. Al Franken.

Back in the year 2000, the then-comedian and Saturday Night Live alum said that he did not consider McCain a war hero. Speaking at that time to Salon about the upcoming election, Franken said:

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.

This long-forgotten jab has recently resurfaced because of Trump's insistence of the same.  Trump recently said of McCain: "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, okay? I hate to tell you."

Trump has since 
 on his statement, but according to Franken's spokesman Michael Dale-Stein, his jab was 
. It did, however, come up during Franken's radio show four years after he said it on the now-defunct progressive Air America radio station when McCain was a guest in 2004. He said to the senator:

I mean, I consider you a hero, tremendous political courage, not, you know, the thing about five years, or five and a half years at the Hanoi Hilton; as far as I'm concerned you just sat out the war. I don't consider that real heroism. Anybody can get captured, right?

• Upvote 3

Reminder: Al Franken Said McCain No War Hero, Too

o-al-franken-facebook.jpg?itok=60hAxsJm

Donaldld Trump's now infamous slap against John McCain's war hero status is an almost identical echo from the past of another famous-person-turned-politician, Sen. Al Franken.

Back in the year 2000, the then-comedian and Saturday Night Live alum said that he did not consider McCain a war hero. Speaking at that time to Salon about the upcoming election, Franken said:

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.

This long-forgotten jab has recently resurfaced because of Trump's insistence of the same.  Trump recently said of McCain: "He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, okay? I hate to tell you."

Trump has since 
 on his statement, but according to Franken's spokesman Michael Dale-Stein, his jab was 
. It did, however, come up during Franken's radio show four years after he said it on the now-defunct progressive Air America radio station when McCain was a guest in 2004. He said to the senator:

I mean, I consider you a hero, tremendous political courage, not, you know, the thing about five years, or five and a half years at the Hanoi Hilton; as far as I'm concerned you just sat out the war. I don't consider that real heroism. Anybody can get captured, right?

I like the Trump/Franken comparison......very similar comedic styles.  He's good enough, and doggone it...people like him.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I expect these kind of adolescent antics from myself and Whatshername, but never from you Jax......welcome to the basement my friend.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Oh, I gave him a LOT of leeway Shabs, in lengthy attempts to have civil discussion.... until DiveMaster opened my eyes to his trolling tactics.  Please feel free to take a look at his discourse with me.  It's simply time to call a troll a troll... that's all.  He can simply put me on ignore if he wants.

• Upvote 2

Ocudue, Whatshername didn't ask for O's opinion she asked for yours, unfortunately you dodged the question.  Does O think for you? That's what's wrong with people like you, you let other people think for you.  Mr. O's record is havoc, no fruits on his tree.  More division, more immoral laws, giving our hard earn money to foreign countries.  What's so hard to understand that this country is going down drain. Don't see him as a party affiliated, see him as an individual that is a puppet and has a twisted charming, deceiving mind. 

I was really looking forward to your response, because as of today this women has NOT acquired any accomplishments. 

BTW, LadyGrace'sDaddy just validated how life is so precious even for the babies.  This man has life, with lack of abilities to function effectively , but he lives.  Aborted babies didn't get the chance to live one ounce of life outside the mothers womb. 

Didn't give her O's opinion...when I typed I, I hit O.

How did Trump dissing all POWs become about abortion?

The fact is that no matter what you think of McCain....and I am no fan btw....you cannot say that he is not a war hero.

Comparing the torture that he went through to childbirth is ridiculous.

Oh, I gave him a LOT of leeway Shabs, in lengthy attempts to have civil discussion.... until DiveMaster opened my eyes to his trolling tactics.  Please feel free to take a look at his discourse with me.  It's simply time to call a troll a troll... that's all.  He can simply put me on ignore if he wants.

I have. The only one trolling is you, my friend.

I thought everyone knew that it's liberals who "feel" and conservatives "think". That's why most people become more conservative as they get older... feelings are subjective and they change. Conservative thought is time-tested and consistent. My political beliefs aren't just "notions"... they're based on my VALUES (like Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness). Liberals are too emotionally driven by their "good intentions" to comprehend that they support baby-killers, generational theft, tyranny, racial and economic slavery, punishing producers and rewarding moochers, redistribution of wealth through pseudoscience (climate change), etc. You dismiss reason and forethought to feel good right now.No, they are your opinions....solely based on what the letter after the speakers name is.I have seen many of your screeds...they all lack honesty, intelligence and depth.

IF ONLY... you would debate me on the substance... I would wipe the floor with you with half my brain tied behind my back! You are not even in my league! You are right...I am not in the screeching out a "You are just too feminine" style of debate.  And no wonder you are so insistent on screeching....you only have half a brain. Got it.

You "chide" me because you have nothing else. As for your respect...no thanks.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

GO RV, then BV 

Oh snap, next stop the lobster tank.  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows: 

It's an honor that you caught my drift. I adore you.  :angel:  :angel:  :angel: 

I'm sorry?? You are comparing natural childbirth to daily beatings in a prisoner of war camp?? So much so that the man is permanently scarred and cannot button his own shirt?

I am a United States Marine, and as such I can tell you that what McCain did was simply

his duty. Was it difficult, without a doubt. Does it rise to the status of, Hero? No more than 

anyone else doing there job. We serve in the military to defend this nation against all 

enemy's, we do it because it's in our nature to help those who can't help themselves. 

We know full well the dangers that are involved with the territory. And we willingly 

put our lives on the line so that you and yours will hopefully NEVER see the evil that 

one man can do to another. 

A Hero is someone that threw himself on a grenade to save the lives of those ,Brothers, around

him. Or the soldier who carried out a wounded Comrade, only to die himself. Or the 

one that risked everything to drag four of his Friends to safety, being lucky enough to

live himself. Only to never tell the tale of what he'd done because the humility of it all

wont allow him to call himself, A HERO.  

Don't tell a stranger on the internet what he will or wont do, or can and can't do.

You'd be surprised what I've done and would do for even you. That is the true measure

of a man, what is he willing to do for others. And in the end, ALL I WILL HAVE DONE IS

MY JOB.

A true HERO will never allow you to call him one. Never allow you to bring the attention

to himself.

Now as to the childbirth comparison. Imagine having your legs and hips spread apart so

that a 10 pound 3 ounce baby girl can enter this world. Now imagine that going on for

18 hrs. Only to have to spend the rest of you natural life taking care of that little girl,

sacrificing everything so that you may give her the chance at a better live than you had.

Is that a HERO? My wife would tell you No. It's her's and mine's job.

John McCain did his job above reproach, to be sure. But it was only his Job.

And considering how many times I have tirelessly attempted to bring the evil deed of

abortion to everyone's attention I would think you'd of caught my slight.

John McCain is extremely blessed to be alive, and that is more that I can say for some

of his constituents. 

Again, THE REAL TEST OF A MAN'S CHARACTER IS HOW MUCH HE WILL DO

FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED.      

• Upvote 4

I am a United States Marine, and as such I can tell you that what McCain did was simply

his duty. Was it difficult, without a doubt. Does it rise to the status of, Hero? No more than 

anyone else doing there job. We serve in the military to defend this nation against all 

enemy's, we do it because it's in our nature to help those who can't help themselves. 

We know full well the dangers that are involved with the territory. And we willingly 

put our lives on the line so that you and yours will hopefully NEVER see the evil that 

A Hero is someone that threw himself on a grenade to save the lives of those ,Brothers, around

him. Or the soldier who carried out a wounded Comrade, only to die himself. Or the 

one that risked everything to drag four of his Friends to safety, being lucky enough to

live himself. Only to never tell the tale of what he'd done because the humility of it all

Don't tell a stranger on the internet what he will or wont do, or can and can't do.

You'd be surprised what I've done and would do for even you. That is the true measure

of a man, what is he willing to do for others. And in the end, ALL I WILL HAVE DONE IS

MY JOB.

A true HERO will never allow you to call him one. Never allow you to bring the attention

to himself.

Now as to the childbirth comparison. Imagine having your legs and hips spread apart so

that a 10 pound 3 ounce baby girl can enter this world. Now imagine that going on for

18 hrs. Only to have to spend the rest of you natural life taking care of that little girl,

sacrificing everything so that you may give her the chance at a better live than you had.

And considering how many times I have tirelessly attempted to bring the evil deed of

John McCain is extremely blessed to be alive, and that is more that I can say for some

of his constituents. 

Wrong.

Childbirth is a choice. A beautiful one, yes, but still something that you CHOSE to do.

McCain was beaten daily. His body was broken over and over, and yet, when offered early release, he refused to leave his brothers. Yes, he is a hero. He endured what you, me, and most women raising children cold not even imagine, let alone suffer. He survived and is severely handicapped because f his experience.

And yet you....and most of the repubs here who could not endure even a third of what he did.....allow a man who ever served because he didn't "care to"...his words....to make fun of what he did.

And you compare it to childbirth that, no matter how painful, does not go on for almost six years, nor leave you with broken bones and a scarred face.

Sorry.....not the same thing.

As for calling himself a hero...he explicitly said that he was not...that he was simply doing his duty.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

MY JOB.

to himself.

of his constituents. 

I can not give you enough pluses for your description of a soldiers "job". It also describes a mother and father in their attempt at raising children in a manner that makes them God loving, productive, respectful, honest and loving human beings. Is it as dangerous as a soldiers? No not normally but it takes work and dedication.

Sandfly to you.  

• Upvote 4

Not MY hero as a Senator.....I personally think what he did to his first wife when he came home, his record as a Senator, and his views all suck.

However, letting a man who "didn't care" to serve make fun of what he went through is despicable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As is usually the case, were going to have to agree to disagree. But I would 

like to gently offer that you didn't get the point that I was attempting to make.

As for calling himself a hero...he explicitly said that he was not...that he was simply doing his duty.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/205607-donald-trump-attack-on-john-mccain-war-record-is-new-low-in-us-politics/page-4#ixzz3glY3xNBW

Show me the quote please. And if he did say that, then isn't he making my very point?

Not MY hero as a Senator.....I personally think what he did to his first wife when he came home, his record as a Senator, and his views all suck.

However, letting a man who "didn't care" to serve make fun of what he went through is despicable.

Whoa, slam on the brakes. Nobody here is making fun of what happened to him. 

Were only saying, as you claim that McCain said, that he's not a HERO. 

Oh and by the way, you may want to ask yourself how I understand so well 

what experiences some military men had to endure. Again you have no Idea 

what anyone here has or has not experienced. And I say that with as much 

compassion as is humanly possible.     

• Upvote 3