Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 7-22-2015

TexasGranny

Hi Adam.

Now that Ramadan is over, to the best of your knowledge, what do you see happing now as far as Iraqi government is concerned? What areas will they tackle or will it take a couple of weeks to really get down to business? Just a general answer will be good enough for me.

Thanks

Countryroads

Just wondering what possible means Iraq could use to address the millions of dollars in "plundered Dinar" to stop or at least hurt the crooks who stole, embezzled them from profiting from an RV ? I really don't suspect this has anything to do with holding up the RV, but it may affect a small group of Investors who unwittingly purchased stolen dinar depending on how Iraq views these stolen dinars.

pp

Hey Adam, Hope all is well and Thank you for everything. I'm asking your opinion (not advice) regarding the Iraqi Bonds that is suppose to be coming on the market around August or September. Do you think it will be as good as an investment, like the Iraqi Dinar, and the IXS which this site has been so helpful in being involved with these ventures. Do you think the Iraqi Bonds will be as good ... with the idea of not placing everything in one basket but spreading things around. What is your again opinion ... not your advice, not your advice on this one Sir?

Thank you in advance for your input and

Go RV

RPMAC