Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GREAT CHAT WITH BUTIFLDRM ON THE CURRENT SITUATION IN IRAQ

dinarbeleiver

Butifldrm: ‹@sczin11› Hello Scizn

Butifldrm: I have been doing a little research

Butifldrm: It appears melli bank has been under OFAC sanctions since 2008

Butifldrm: when you look at the CBI site it appears that Melli Bank is registered as an official bank of Iraq

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› OK...SO THEY MUST STOP DEALING W THEM BUT NOT BECAUSE IRAN IN ARTICLE VIII, RATHER THEY ARE ON A BLACKLIST OF SOME SORT, CORRECT?

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› AND GE TO YOU

Butifldrm: www.bmi.ir BAGHDAD / Arsat Indian / 929 m / 27 g / d 111 number and date of the holiday - 03.09.2650 28.09.2005 in capital (billion dollars) - 32.234 Name Director - Mahdi Mohammed Issa (Regional Director) Associate Director name - no Bank Melli Iran www.bmi.ir BAGHDAD / Arsat Indian / 929 m / 27 g / d 111 number and date of the holiday - 03.09.2650 28.09.2005 in capital (billion dollars) - 32.234 Name Director - Mahdi Mohammed Issa (Regional Director) Associate Director name - no Bank Melli Iran 3.

Butifldrm: www.cbi.iq/index.php

Butifldrm: apparently, they/Melli was sanction for sponsoring terrorism, Hamas etc...

Butifldrm: I find it funny that even when Shabibi was in charge they were allowed to function

Butifldrm: Melli is one of, if not the largest bank in Iran

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› SO ARE U QUESTIONING THE CBI MOTIVES HERE?

Butifldrm: No knew news about releasing sanctions against this bank, but we know the release of sanctions on Iran's nuclear program could lead to such

Butifldrm: no, I'm not questioning. I think the CBI is playing it safe, since there is no news of Melli being released from these sanctions

Butifldrm: Even though....... it appears Iraq has been trading with this bank for years.

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› EXACTLY, BUT WHY NOW?

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› AND WHERE IS THIS IMF BLACKLIST?

sczin11: Rhetorical?

Butifldrm: Well maybe Keywords is trying to look good in the International eye

Butifldrm: the list would not be an IMF list

Butifldrm: IMF works with countries not banks

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› I THINK ITS TOO LATE FOR THAT

Butifldrm: It would be an OFAC list

Butifldrm: scizn who knows what Keywords is up to

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› OK, BUT BOTTOM LINE

sczin11: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO W ART VIII IRAN VS ARTICLE XIV IRAQ, CORRECT?

Butifldrm: Well I'm glad to see the CBI come out and make a statement like this because Bayati who I'm sure is Shia brought it upon himself to think that these Iranian banks worth 9 B could help the Iraqi economy.

Butifldrm: well, truly Iraq is under article XIV. Iran being under article VIII with the release of these sanctions could now trade internationally

Butifldrm: what do you think could happen to Iraq's reserves in this situation?

Butifldrm: Iraq already has a flight of Capital

Butifldrm: this is one reason I think Anbuge came out with his article

Butifldrm: Iraqi’s could now move money into Iranian banks and trade internationally with the dollar

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› WHY DO THEY NEED IRANIAN BANK FOR THAT

sczin11: AND IF THAT WERE THEIR GOAL, PRETTY SURE OTHER IRANIAN BANKS IN IRAQ..SO CLOSING BUSINESS W MELLI DOESNT PREVENT SAME SCENARIO U JUST MENTIONED

Butifldrm: Iraq has to use international banks to perform international transactions in the dollar. Melli banks are already set up in Iraq and doing business, under article VIII, but they are under OFAC restrictions, because of illegal transactions like funding terrorism. Iraq really should not trade with this bank under international sanctions for one, but they have been. We know Iraq has lost its reserve to Iran under the Maliki rule, and we know now there is pressure on the CBI to maintain their reserves.

Butifldrm: As far as the article I'd like to point out this part of the article

Butifldrm: The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The bank's board directed its departments, including the banking and credit Directorate and Auction currency not to deal with Bank Melli Iran after his name was

Butifldrm: mentioned in the list of the international embargo."

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› TY FOR BRINGING THIS IN...WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING

Butifldrm: scizn it's my love

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› DONT I KNOW THAT,

Butifldrm: truly I'm hoping Iraq is going to make a move into article VIII

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› LETS HOPE FOR TARIFF IMPLEMENTATION ON 8-1-2015

Butifldrm: and the article we are seeing now could be an insight as to such

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› PLEASE CONNECT THOSE DOTS FOR US

Butifldrm: Hey let’s hope they are all little pieces of the puzzle

Butifldrm: I'm hoping that Iraq can make this move before something happens to the World economy.

OOTW: THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT ON THIS IMPORTANT TOPIC BUTIFLDRM

Butifldrm: OOTW, I hope that I am right on this

Butifldrm: Oh one more thought

sczin11: WOW.... LOOK WHAT POPPED IN FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY, LOL

OOTW: LOL

OOTW: I HOPE YOU ARE TOO HON

OOTW: YOU'RE A SMART COOKIE, SO WE'LL SEE...NO PRESSURE THERE ...LOL

Butifldrm: If Iraq had an internationally traded currency, they could make a ton of money off their own banks by doing their own international transactions

OOTW: LET'S HOPE THEY GET THIS XBRL SYSTEM UP AND RUNNING SOON

OOTW: SO THEY CAN PRACTICE TRANSPARENCY IN THEIR BANKING PRACTICES

OOTW: AS WE DISCUSSED TODAY, THIS IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY REASONS THEY WERE MOVED FROM ART 8 TO ARTICLE 14 IN 2005

Butifldrm: yes that is vital, because as we can see, transparency is everything toward an internationally traded currency

Butifldrm: and Melli bank has not been the most transparent

OOTW: LOL, NO

Butifldrm: the ruling party is Shia and we know their predisposition to Iran

Butifldrm: the ruling party in Iraq that is

OOTW: MAYBE I MISSED THIS, BUT WHY DO YOU THINK SALEH STATED FAIRLY RECENTLY THAT IRAQ IS IN COMPLIANCE, OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT?

Butifldrm: I would dare say, the Shia in Iraq have allowed their own country to fall over Iranian sanctions

OOTW: GOOD POINT AS WELL

Butifldrm: ‹@OOTW› that was quite something wasn't it?

Butifldrm: these articles!

OOTW: YES, DO YOU THINK IT POTENTIALLY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS QUOTE FROM THE IMF DOCUMENT?...BRB

OOTW: The IMF staff classifies the de facto exchange rate arrangements according to the categories below. The name and the definition of the categories describing the de facto exchange rate arrangements have been modified in accordance with the revised classification methodology, as of February 1, 2009. Wherever the description of the de jure arrangement can be empirically confirmed by the staff over at least the previous six months, the exchange rate arrangement is classified in the same way on a de facto basis. Because the de facto methodology for classification of exchange rate regimes is based on a backward-looking approach that relies on past exchange rate movement and historical data, some countries have been reclassified retroactively to the date the behavior of the exchange rate changed and matched the criteria for reclassification to the appropriate category. For these countries, if the retroactive date of reclassification precedes the period covered in this report, the effective date of change to be entered in the country chapter and the changes section is deemed to be the first day of the year in which the decision of reclassification took place.

Butifldrm: It appears Saleh is now the spokesperson for the government and not the CBI

OOTW: wealthwatch.world/showthr...

OOTW: WELL I SURE HOPE THAT'S TRUE

OOTW: ALTHOUGH HE DOES SEEM TO WAFFLE ON HIS STATEMENTS FROM TIME TO TIME

Butifldrm: sorry had to reboot

OOTW: NO WORRIES

Butifldrm: Iraq under article XIV have a defacto peg to the dollar

Butifldrm: when Iraq chooses to accept IMF article VIII they will have to make some decisions to liberalize their exchange rate

Butifldrm: I don't need to go into that, but whether they float or go into a controlled float they must accept and abide by the article VIII obligations

Butifldrm: If they do not the IMF could place sanction on Iraq under article XXVI

OOTW: YES, IT SEEMS IT'S A COMBINATION OF THEM CHOOSING TO ENTER ARTICLE 8, MONITORING THEIR OWN ACTIONS AS WELL AS ADHERING TO THE IMF GUIDELINES

Butifldrm: www.imf.org/external/pubs...

Butifldrm: yes, but You and I both know, Iraq having more than a @% spread between the CBI rate and the Market rate was a huge deal in every Article IV consultation after Shabibi left until 2014

Butifldrm: 2%

OOTW: YES

OOTW: THEY MAINTAINED THAT COMPLIANCE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS UNTIL FEB OF THIS YEAR, CORRECTG?

OOTW: CORRECT?

Butifldrm: That Consultation was dumbfounded me

OOTW: HOW SO?

Butifldrm: I believe because what country could maintain compliance under their circumstances with ISIS.

OOTW: VERY TRUE AS WELL AS THE GOVT MP'S LEVELS OF CORRUPTION - WHICH WE'VE ALSO SEEN PLAYED OUT IN THE IRAQI BANKING SYSTEM

OOTW: I'M GLAD THEY'RE STEPPING THEIR GAME UP RE ADDRESSING CORRUPTION AND WE SHOULD SOON SEE OFFICIAL CHARGES IN THE COURTS, JMHO

OOTW: IF THEY DON'T BRING FORMAL CHARGES THEN I WILL BE CURIOUS TO SEE HOW THEY DEAL WITH THIS, BEING THEY'VE MADE SWEEPING STATEMENTS IN THE PRESS ABOUT CORRUPTION AND THAT THEY'LL BE ADDRESSING THIS ON A WIDESPREAD BASIS

Butifldrm: Well truly there has to be Legislation to address the majority of problems.

Butifldrm: I believe their also has to be accountability

Butifldrm: or there will never be Justice

Butifldrm: Iraq has been void of all

OOTW: YES AND ALSO A VOTE ON LIFTING IMMUNITY IF ANY OF THESE MP'S STILL FALL UNDER GOVT AUSPICES

OOTW: VERY TRUE

Butifldrm: Someone has to be held accountable for the Rule Of law (I’m not talking Maliki's Party that's a joke) to prevail

Butifldrm: let's get back to monetary reform

Butifldrm: We know the Banking law in Iraq has to be amended

Butifldrm: the present law does not allow banks to invest for a profit

Butifldrm: under the present law the private banks of Iraq can only sell foreign currency for a profit

Butifldrm: yet the CBI mandated they bring their reserve up to 250M

OOTW: THERE IS LEGISLATION WHICH HAS COME BEFORE THE PARLIAMENT ADDRESSING THIS FOR PRIVATE BANKING AND GOVERNMENT BANKING/FUNDING NEEDS

OOTW: EXAMPLE, THE ISLAMIC BANKING ACT ONLY REQUIRES ONE MORE READING

Butifldrm: When that did not happen, the CBI suggested partnering

OOTW: THE PARLIAMENT HAS READ THE ISLAMIC BANKING LAWS FOR GOVERNMENT LOANS

Butifldrm: yet, the government has passed no legislation protecting deposits, which is another way the private banks can build reserves

OOTW: BECAUSE WE SEE CONSISTENTLY CHANGING INFORMATION ON THE AMOUNT OF THEIR RESERVES, I DO HAVE TO WONDER IF WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD IS CORRECT

Butifldrm: Are you talking CBI reserves or private banking reserves?

OOTW: YES AND IF THEY HAVE NOT DONE SO, THEN WHY ARE THEY NOW STATING THAT THEY'RE GOING TO INTRODUCE LEGISLATION FOR FACTA IN THE NEAR FUTURE, ZEBARI SAID THIS NEEDED TO BE PASSED PRIOR TO SEPT 15 2015

OOTW: CBI

OOTW: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PRIVATE BANKING RESERVES ARE

OOTW: THE TOTAL

Butifldrm: Not that I'm a fan of FACTA , but if Iraq is going to play the IMF game it must be done

Butifldrm: ‹@OOTW› the private banks reserves had to be increased to 250M

OOTW: DO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE NOW?

OOTW: NOT TO PUT YOU ON THE SPOT OR ANYTHING..SORRY

Butifldrm: I'm pretty sure to do business in Iraq a designated bank must have that much in reserve

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› IF I MAY, THEY MUST BE AT THE $250 MILLION LEVEL

Butifldrm: there has been a lot of discussion about this and a lot of it had to do with Basel III standards

OOTW: OH?

Butifldrm: yes,

OOTW: AH RIGHT OK ...BASEL III YAY LOL

Butifldrm: So, think about how hard it would be to raise such capital reserves by selling the dollar

sczin11: SEVERAL OF THE BANKS, EARLIER IN THE YEAR WENT ON ISX TO HELP RAISE THE CAPITAL THEY WERE SHORT

Butifldrm: ‹@sczin11› right

Butifldrm: also some have tried to partner with international banks

Butifldrm: still it's such a hindrance

Butifldrm: when they can only sell currency

OOTW: WASN'T THERE AN ARTICLE RECENTLY STATING HOW MUCH MONEY THEY RAISED LAST YEAR SELLING CURRENCY?

OOTW: WAS THAT A DROP IN THE BUCKET COMPARED TO WHAT THEY NEED?

Butifldrm: Hum the CBI?

Butifldrm: The CBI has made all their reserves from selling currency

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› BUTI IS TALKING ABOUT THE IND PVT BANKS I THINK

Butifldrm: Yet we have seen the reserves fall since Turki left

Butifldrm: Yes Scizn

Butifldrm: Islamic banking law does not allow for interest

Butifldrm: We have seen State banks be able to provide soft loans

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› THE PRVT BANKS NEED TO BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL BANKING FUNCTIONS TO GENERATE MORE REVENUE FROM INTEREST, FEES, and COMMISSIONS ETC...

Butifldrm: Yes

OOTW: thanks

Butifldrm: When the IMF talks about liberalization of the economy that includes the banks

OOTW: good reminder thank you

Butifldrm: Not just the currency

OOTW: yes

OOTW: I appreciate that

Butifldrm: I'd like to bring up the subject of neighboring countries and trade

Donnie: There’ve Been Some Big Moves in Currencies This Week. The kiwi, loonie, and more by Rachel EvansJulie Verhage - July 16, 2015 — 1:55 PM EDT - www.bloomberg.com/news/ar...

OOTW: PLEASE DO

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› ‹@OOTW› IT IS TRULY AN HONOR AND PRIVALEDGE TO LISTEN/READ THE CONV BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU...THANK YOU BOTH

OOTW: THANKS DONNIE

Butifldrm: Thanks Donnie

OOTW: THANKS SCZIN11 Smile

Donnie: did want to interrupt ur conversation so I only posted the title and link

OOTW: DONNIE Smile

Butifldrm: I also think that an Iran released from sanctions will put a fire under Iraq

OOTW: YES, SEEMS VERY PLAUSIBLE

Butifldrm: Iran will now be a competitor

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› IS THERE A LINK FOR THAT THOUGHT, Smile

Butifldrm: Only not from Iraq or the Shia

OOTW:

OOTW: THIS ONE?

Butifldrm: Just the worlds view of oil pricing

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› AFTER U ADD THIS CHAT, YES

Butifldrm: Oil today is close to 51 dollars per barrel

Butifldrm: When Iran comes on board next month we will have to wait and see what it will be

Butifldrm: Article out there stating OPEC should reduce production

OOTW: SO YOU'RE THINKING IS IT WILL DROP EVEN FURTHER?

OOTW: AH OK

Butifldrm: Yes

OOTW: SO THE OPPOSITE?

OOTW: NEVERMIND LOL

Butifldrm: But articles out of Iraq stating that Iran will not affect oil prices

Butifldrm: This is a wait and see

OOTW: WELL THAT'S SOMETHING..NOT SURE THEIR NEXT YEAR'S BUDGET CAN AFFORD MUCH MORE OF A DROP

Donnie: unless demand worldwide picks up, how can the price not drop with Iraq increasing production and Iran coming on-line to sell to anyone?

Butifldrm: The Budget is approaching for Iraq and its important they get the oil pricing correct

OOTW: YES

Butifldrm: You are so right‹@Donnie›

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› AH, AND THUS THE NECESSITY, AMONGST OTHER THINGS, CUSTOMS AND TARIFF IMPLEMENTATION....NOW

Butifldrm: Yes Sir‹@sczin11›

Butifldrm: Iraq is at a crossroads

OOTW: YES, LETS WAIT AND SEE IF THEY ACTUALLY START THE TARIFF'S AUG 1 - BIG WAIT AND SEE ON THIS, ALTHOUGH PRESS RELEASES FROM THE CUSTOMS SITE CONFIRM THIS MOVE

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› AND IF THEY DONT INCREASE THE PURCHASING POWER, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT TARIFFS DOING ANY GOOD

TxBrand: 2 weeks

Butifldrm: Iraq the Shia led government needs to move forward fairly with reform and the Sunnis and Kurds need to be addressed

sczin11: ‹@TxBrand› LESS, Smile

Butifldrm: This move will be the only way to reforms

Butifldrm: Shia are trying to get reconciliation, yet they have given 0 concessions

TxBrand: 14 days

OOTW: TRUE BUTI

Butifldrm: Scizn you are correct

sczin11: ON A SIDE NOTE... HAPPY FIVE WEEK ANNIVERSARY..... 671 MEMBERS AND CLIMBING EVERY DAY......THANK YOU BUTIFLDRM AND OOTW FOR ALL YOUR DEDICATION AND INSIGHT...KNOWLEDGE AND RESEARCH....

Butifldrm: Iraq and ten years of corruption has made a bad bed

OOTW: SCZIN11 SAME TO YOU HON

OOTW: TY

Butifldrm: Scizn and OOTW luv you both

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› IT IS TRULY MY PLEASURE TO BE A PART OF YOUR TEAM....

Butifldrm: Plus everyone else that contributes to this site

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› LOVE YOU TOOO....SIS

Butifldrm: Heart

Butifldrm: I love the fact that we can have free conversation about Iraq and anyone is allowed input

sczin11: OKAY FOLKS.... ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS... JUMP IN NOW

Butifldrm: We are all still learning

OOTW: YES WE HAVE A GREAT SET OF MEMBERS..TY ALL

OOTW: YES, IT'S AN EVERYDAY THING, ESP WITH IRAQ

OOTW: LOL

Butifldrm: Lol y’all must know I can’t type

sczin11: I JUST LOOKED UP KEARNING, LOL

sczin11: KERNING =SPACE BETWEEN FONTS

Butifldrm: Oh yea

tourman: I sit at my computer and read the news, watch the conversations and debates and still wonder why there is a resistance to potential change in value their currency. We hear/read that some officials are screaming for the value of their currency be raised. What common denominator is affecting the decision to move forward? We see there is still turmoil in the gov. We see the CBI still scooping up money thru the auctions. In the mean time the average Iraqi suffers and lives their lives with little hope that their government is working for them. Man that sounds familiar!

Butifldrm: I like to give space

OOTW: SO TRUE, TOURMAN, BUT I DO BELIEVE FOR THE FIRST TIME, WITH THE ABADI GOVERNMENT, WE'RE IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE THAN WE'VE EVER BEEN, BUT YES, YOU'RE RIGHT..OUR CONCERNS RE IRAQ ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE WOES OF THE PEOPLE

sczin11: ‹@tourman› WELL STATED

Butifldrm: ‹@tourman› we have to go by the documents from the CBI and the CBI states they have 1.5 times the reserves to cover the currency

OOTW: SCZIN11 HUGS

Butifldrm: Yes well stated

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› awwww

Butifldrm: ......now we really have to believe from that they have 40T in circulation

Butifldrm: Lol

Butifldrm: I have my doubt about that or they would not be in a liquidity s crisis

Butifldrm: IMO most of the Dinar is being held in State Owned Banks

Butifldrm: That could be easily remedied

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› BASED ON 68B IN RESERVES, AT 2:1, WHICH WAS LAST UPDATED STATEMENT BY KEYWORDS, THAT WOULD TRANSLATE INTO ABOT 34T OUT THERE, NO?

Butifldrm: I understand Keywords and Saleh recently stated the reserves are at 2x, but I'm being conservative

tourman: Sorry all, just getting anxious again for this to be over.... Just venting. Smile

sczin11: ‹@tourman› NO SORRY, YOUR THOUGHTS ARE VERY PROVOKING

Butifldrm: I'd have to go back and find an article which came out from a credit card company stating how much IQD was in the hands of the public , but if my memory is correct it was about 49% of 49T

sczin11: GREAT CONVERSATION, AND WELL THOUGHT OUT

tourman: ‹@sczin11› Smile

Butifldrm: Oh sorry 40 T

Butifldrm: ‹@sczin11› yes

OOTW: TY BUTI AND SCZIN11

Butifldrm: I don't think we have to worry so much about the currency in the state owed banks

Butifldrm: Just what the public holds

Butifldrm: That is why they need to allow for deposit insurance and electronic banking

Butifldrm: A war on cash. Lol

Butifldrm: 80 of Iraqis still don't trust the banks

Butifldrm: 80%

OOTW: WOW

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› PROBABLY 75% OF THAT 80% DONT NEED A BANK ACCOUNT

UNEEK: ‹@OOTW› ‹@Butifldrm› ‹@sczin11› wow all three in here at the same time ..... glad to be here - even on the sideline observing -- great discussion all day long -- thank you all

UNEEK: ‹@OOTW› ‹@Butifldrm› ‹@sczin11› wow all three in here at the same time ..... glad to be here - even on the sideline observing -- great discussion all day long -- thank you all

Butifldrm: ‹@sczin11› So right

OOTW: TY UNEEK

Butifldrm: ‹@UNEEK› so glad to see you

Dianne777: ‹@Butifldrm› ‹@Butifldrm› I don’t trust them either

Butifldrm: ‹@Dianne777› I know that's right

sczin11: ‹@OOTW› WHICH LEADS US BACK TO THE PURPOSE OF TARIFFS, AND THERE LACK OF POSITIVE INPUT, WITHOUT .......... PURCHASING POWER!!!

sczin11: THEIR

sczin11: ^^^^^

OOTW: YES AND WHY THE IMPLEMENTATION IS SO IMPORTANT AND BECAUSE IT'S SO IMPORTANT, IT ALSO CARRIES WITH IT THE POTENTIAL (WITH THIS WEIGHT) OF ITS FRAGILITY/SENSITIVITY - IRAQ NEEDS THEM TO FUND THE BUDGET/NEXT YEARS TOO - AND REMEMBER THAT THEIR PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT PLAN RELEASED UNDER ABADI, STATES THEY NEED THE TARIFFS TO FUND NEXT YEAR'S BUDGET. WE'LL SEE.

OOTW: THE TARIFF ISSUE IS A CATCH 22

Abraham: Applying the tariffs without a potential change in value will cause social unrest. They have to potential change in value! They want to potential change in value, IMF says Ok go to a market based economy

Butifldrm: I believe this lifting of sanctions on Iran may help Iraq's tariff’s problem

Abraham: One hand can't clap?takes two hands to clap

Butifldrm: Iran has had the ability to be lawless with Iraq

Butifldrm: the ability to drain Iraq’s reserves

Butifldrm: Iraq must implement these Tariffs now

Abraham: I have said this already the longer Iraq takes to potential change in value the more control they give to the IMF. Because every loan comes with more conditions that Iraq must meet

Abraham: This is how the IMF controls developing countries

Butifldrm: ‹@Abraham› yes, but because Iraq has wasted ten years of its economy on corruption and not building infrastructure, agriculture, and banking It's in a hard place.

Abraham: Yes Maliki sold out Iraq

Butifldrm: Tariffs are designed to build the local countries economy. Iraq has spent its reserves building Iran's economy

Butifldrm: ‹@Abraham›, yes he did

Butifldrm: It’s time to stop now

Abraham: Never forget Maliki was exiled in Iran

Butifldrm: ‹@Abraham› as far as I know that just happened last year when Abadi took office

Abraham: Maliki was Iran's Puppet

Butifldrm: yes he was

Butifldrm: and more than likely still has some influence

Abraham: ‹@Butifldrm› yes

Butifldrm: Ok Scizn, OOTW and everyone it's my nighty night time

Abraham: Iraq must move quickly to a market economy building a strong manufacturing industry so it dependency on oil is lessened

OOTW: VERY TRUE ABRAHAM

Butifldrm: I really enjoy the chance to get into chat and Liked to encourage everyone to participate

OOTW: AND ALSO CONFIRMED BY THE ANBUGE ARTICLE IN THE FORUMS

OOTW: YES, GREAT PARTICIPATION, TY ALL

Butifldrm: night night

sczin11: ‹@Butifldrm› THANKS AGAIN, COME BACK SOON

OOTW: TY ABRAHAM, DONNIE, UNEEK, TXBRAND, DIANNE777 AND EVERYONE FOR JOINING US

Donnie: ‹@Butifldrm› ‹@OOTW› TY

Abraham: Thanks to all of you

UNEEK: ‹@Butifldrm› ty ty

THANK YOU WEALTH WATCH . WORLD

• Upvote 4

Thanks Dinarbeliever .   It's good to see you  :)  :wave: .

Very long chat my eyes hurt  :blink:  but I love Buti..... she's a very good researcher.  Always on her game. :twothumbs:

Interesting situation to say the least.  Let's see what happens next.  :huh:

thanks pal good to see you to. Yes Buti is amazing and so is OOTW and sczin11. These people give real news and are well away from the pumping!
  • Upvote 1

Folks are trying to get a handle on a government in a country so fractured by tribalism, corruption and greed that even their own people don't even know how to get a handle on their own issues.

Good luck seeing an RV this year. I would be astonished to see my colorful toilet paper actually become a Positive return in [2015], on investment as we all hope it will be. :soon: