Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Iran nuclear deal will raise the pressure on the dollar in Iraq

yota691

Expert: Iran nuclear deal will raise the pressure on the dollar in Iraq

Thursday   16   July   2015 | 12:43

NB-112436-635726367395115771.jpg

The arrival of Iranian and west sides to an agreement after 21 months of tough negotiations and years of tension and sanctions against Tehran would reflect positively on the Middle East and the Arabian Gulf in general

Qurtas News / Baghdad

Predicted economist Ahmed Fahmy, Thursday, that the nuclear agreement between Iran and the West is reflected positively on the Middle East and the Gulf region.

Fahmi said in a statement to "Qurtas News" that "the arrival of Iranian and west sides to an agreement after 21 months of tough negotiations and years of tension and sanctions against Tehran would reflect positively on the Middle East and the Gulf region in general."

Fahmi said that "Iraq is Iran's closest neighbor and the largest affected troublesome and international sanctions against Iran, the results of the agreement gradually lift economic sanctions on Tehran, which will lead to the lifting of the pressure on the dollar in the Iraqi market prices."

He said the "stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate will reflect positively on the prices of goods and services," stressing that "reflections Alabjabh nuclear deal will not be reflected on the Iranian economy, but only on the countries of the region at the top of Iraq." .

• Upvote 2

Iran has  complied. They never  could find  anything  that showed they are trying  to   make  a bomb.  The media  just lies here and biased .  All 16 intelligence offices in us government  and mosad give reports of no divergence. West couldn't keep selling   the lie to the  rest of the  world, they had to save face.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well if you think a country in the Middle East needs nuclear capabilities your out of your mind or a Muslim sympathizer! Power is a hard thing to handle on all levels, the laws of physics, and the laws of nature should show you that ! I really don't believe any other country should have that capability, nor be aloud that capability. We have more than enough to go around already. I would say no deal ! no way ! Either dismantle or face extermination! If any of you thinks that Iran would never sell weapons grade plutonium or try and assemble that capability in our lifetime, you are just another blind sheep !

• Upvote 3

Iran selling oil again will weaken all the Middle East countries!

Obama should leave the sanctions in place until Iran is willing to comply with the United Nations!

You can not make friends with a rabid dog by feeding him food! :(

Sharks don't eat their own kind....

The sole reason for the sanctions is due to the nuclear issue. When the nuclear issue is resolved the sanctions must be lifted. The sanctions can't bleed into other concerns but must remain true to its original intent.

Just like the WMDs Iraq had, right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just like the WMDs Iraq had, right?

The New York Times published an article that has re-ignited a 12-year-old debate: Was then-President George W. Bush right about Iraq? The report examined U.S. service personnel's encounterswith abandoned chemical weapons in Iraq – and some conservatives were quick to pounce on the story as evidence that claims by Bush in the lead-up to the war that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction were true and that the United States' 2003 invasion was justified.

The article by Times reporter C.J. Chivers focused on U.S. soldiers who suffered from exposure to the sulfur mustard and other nerve gases which emitted from the bombs. According to the story, about "5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs" were found scattered across Iraqi soil. The U.S. government buried the cases from both the public and the troops. As a result, injured soldiers did not receive proper medical treatment. 

• Upvote 3

i realize the democrats and republicans want to use this us/iran agreement as a means to build a platform..... i truly get it.  but not being one to really listen to foxnews, cnn or the like and choosing to form my own opinion, i must say that i don't understand why so many are upset about sanctions being lifted.  

here is my simple logic.  the united states moved to have sanctions placed against iran for ONE reason - the pursuit of nuclear weapons capabilities.  in order to have those sanctions removed iran must give up their nuclear weapons ambitions.  the agreement resolves this.  the sanctions are to be lifted.  

WHAT DID I MISS???  

now people are screaming, "how are we going to sit back and allow iran access to THEIR $100 billion deposited in foreign banks when they support terrorism?"  or "why would we allow them to participate in the global markets again since they openly support terrorism??"  their money is THEIR money and they can do with it however they want...... who is anybody to take their money from them?

the sanctions however were never put in place to address iran's support of terrorist organizations or any of its other socio-political agendas.  so if the global community want to inhibit iran's economy from flourishing until they become a better playmate in the sandbox, then by all means construct a new sanction with those understandings and implement them.  but you can't create a sanction with one intended purpose and then, once in play, use it as an umbrella policy against any and all unwanted behavior.  

please someone help me understand because my logic is evidently flawed and i am not computing something right.

Edited by TrinityeXchange

I guess that all of the logic really works.......right, when I look at history I would bet that may be two treaties because after all this is what it is, have been kept in the whole entire world. Just because both sides sign one it is really only a jester of good faith, why don't you just try asking the American Indians. Or may be you could ask why Japan was in negation so with the White House when they attacked Pearl Harbor! As far as the Iranians are concerned I would trust them as far as I could throw a hand full of sand !

Edited by Texstorm
  • Upvote 2

i get what you all are saying.....i really do, but how do you codify it?  i get that iran cannot be trusted....i get it really i do.  i get that they support terrorism.  if this is the case then why not create a "Destroy Iran Utterly and Entirely with Reprisal (confiscation of all of their assets in foreign banks)" sanctions document??  

most of what i read you all posting is from an armchair, sitting on the front porch, having a barbeque afternoon, non-solution oriented discussion with the fellas perspective.  and that is cool too!  but i am looking for actual international legalized methods of operating in admiralty.  and from an legalized international perspective, how do you establish a sanction upon one principle but hold it in place under numerous principles??  

i am seeing all of the feedback from multiple sources (not just dv) where people are upset about the sanctions being lifted but i fail to read ONE TIME where anyone offers a legal justification for keeping it in place.  yes, i understand that everybody hate iran......i get it.  but how do you take an acute sanction policy and maintain it for obtuse causes??  

and yet, nobody is able to explain this to me from a legal, contractual standing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess that all of the logic really works.......right, when I look at history I would bet that may be two treaties because after all this is what it is, have been kept in the whole entire world. Just because both sides sign one it is really only a jester of good faith, why don't you just try asking the American Indians. Or may be you could ask why Japan was in negation so with the White House when they attacked Pearl Harbor! As far as the Iranians are concerned I would trust them as far as I could throw a hand full of sand !

okay Tex, so if i am understanding you correctly you are advocating the united states should pull the old bait-n-switch.  that we sell the united nations on sanctions against iran for nuclear reasons, and once sanctions are implemented, hold them place indefinitely for undisclosed reasons.  and this sleight of hand is justified because it has been done sporadically throughout history this way.  

am i understanding your point correctly?

"WHAT DID I MISS"

Daniel 9:27

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Revelation 3:14-22

I don't believe you understand who were dealing with, my friend.

I know you know better.

You're looking for answers in the dark.

This script was written as far back as 6000 yrs ago.

But if this helps, 2 Thessalonians 2:11

And that's exactly why not one person can answer your question.

That's exactly why no matter how many times I quote Scriptures

that coincide with world events few see the truth.

i get what you all are saying.....i really do, but how do you codify it?  i get that iran cannot be trusted....i get it really i do.  i get that they support terrorism.  if this is the case then why not create a "Destroy Iran Utterly and Entirely with Reprisal (confiscation of all of their assets in foreign banks)" sanctions document??  

most of what i read you all posting is from an armchair, sitting on the front porch, having a barbeque afternoon, non-solution oriented discussion with the fellas perspective.  and that is cool too!  but i am looking for actual international legalized methods of operating in admiralty.  and from an legalized international perspective, how do you establish a sanction upon one principle but hold it in place under numerous principles??  

i am seeing all of the feedback from multiple sources (not just dv) where people are upset about the sanctions being lifted but i fail to read ONE TIME where anyone offers a legal justification for keeping it in place.  yes, i understand that everybody hate iran......i get it.  but how do you take an acute sanction policy and maintain it for obtuse causes??  

and yet, nobody is able to explain this to me from a legal, contractual standing

• Upvote 2

Not trying to push anyone's buttons, or choose a side in the matter...

But has anyone thought that the scriptures are just that scripts placed by play writers in the past for our future that's full of control?

Could go far out on this one but I'm trying to keep it simple.

Maybe we brought it to reality...

Thoughts are keys...

Not trying to push anyone's buttons, or choose a side in the matter...

But has anyone thought that the scriptures are just that scripts placed by play writers in the past for our future that's full of control?

Could go far out on this one but I'm trying to keep it simple.

Maybe we brought it to reality...

Thoughts are keys...

Great question. The bed way to answer that question is to study for yourself. Do not go by crowd thinking as that road always lead to a cliff. Sorry for the misspelling

I know you know better.

You're looking for answers in the dark.

This script was written as far back as 6000 yrs ago.

But if this helps, 2 Thessalonians 2:11

And that's exactly why not one person can answer your question.

That's exactly why no matter how many times I quote Scriptures

that coincide with world events few see the truth.

i appreciate you breaking the bread of the word with me brother.  and from an overall point of things, yes it is applicable because the word is always applicable.  however i do not understand what you are referring these scriptures to.  are you proposing that the anti-christ (that man of sin) is obama himself?  i know many people feel this way but i don't quite buy into it quite honestly.  the very scriptures referenced tells us that we won't know who the anti-christ is until the Holy Spirit leaves with His church.

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, 

the scriptures teach us that the power of lawlessness is already at work and we are witnessing it today.  but this power of lawlessness is not in its full strength being held back by the power of the Holy Spirit.  the scripture here refers to the Holy Spirit as "the one who now holds it back" or in other interpretations "he who letteth".  and the Holy Spirit will continue to hold back the full power of lawlessness "till he is taken out of the way".  this is where me and you get up out of dodge and are caught up to meet Jesus in the sky.  at that point, Lord Have Mercy on all of those left here to feel the full brunt and power of what the Holy Spirit has been preventing since all of time.  "And THEN the lawless one will be revealed."

i know many thought men like hitler or mussolini or stalin or bush or obama or etc etc were the anti-christ and they were all wrong.  these men, however they are regarded, pale in comparison to the evil that is to come because this evil will not only come by strength but will overshadow the world with STRONG delusion.  EVERYONE will succumb to this man.  there will be no resistors.  there will be no one posting on the internet things contrary to his doctrine.  his doctrine will make complete and utter sense and anyone speaking against it will seemingly speak against the very Peace (false) of the nations.   

so brother let us resist allowing these republicans, democrats, unicrats, libertarians, utopians etc etc etc from keeping us focused on truth.  NOBODY will know who that man of sin is until God's Spirit removes himself and the time of the tribulation begins.  

• Upvote 1

TrinityeXchange, on 18 Jul 2015 - 4:55 PM, said:

i appreciate you breaking the bread of the word with me brother.  and from an overall point of things, yes it is applicable because the word is always applicable.  however i do not understand what you are referring these scriptures to.  
are you proposing that the anti-christ (that man of sin) is obama himself?
  i know many people feel this way but i don't quite buy into it quite honestly.  the very scriptures referenced tells us that we won't know who the anti-christ is
 until the Holy Spirit leaves with His church.

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, 

the scriptures teach us that the power of lawlessness is already at work and we are witnessing it today.  but this power of lawlessness is not in its full strength being held back by the power of the Holy Spirit.  the scripture here refers to the Holy Spirit as "the one who now holds it back" or in other interpretations "he who letteth".  and the Holy Spirit will continue to hold back the full power of lawlessness "till he is taken out of the way".  this is where me and you get up out of dodge and are caught up to meet Jesus in the sky.  at that point, Lord Have Mercy on all of those left here to feel the full brunt and power of what the Holy Spirit has been preventing since all of time.  
"And THEN the lawless one will be revealed."

i know many thought men like hitler or mussolini or stalin or bush or obama or etc etc were the anti-christ and they were all wrong
.  these men, however they are regarded, pale in comparison to the evil that is to come because 
this evil will not only come by strength but will overshadow the world with STRONG delusion.  EVERYONE will succumb to this man.  there will be no resistors
.  there will be no one posting on the internet things contrary to his doctrine.  his doctrine will make complete and utter sense and 
anyone speaking against it
 will seemingly speak against the very Peace (false) of the nations.   

so brother let us resist allowing these republicans, democrats, unicrats, libertarians, utopians etc etc etc from keeping us focused on truth.  
NOBODY will know who that man of sin is until God's Spirit removes himself and the time of the tribulation begins.

are you proposing that the anti-christ (that man of sin) is obama himself?

First off, I wish to clarify for you and everyone else that we are having a theological discussion

and NOT a throw down fight. I will, RESPECTFULLY, disagree with your statements without impugning    

​your character, integrity, or intelligence, which I consider to be far superior to mine. 

So in the interest of academia ,shall we begin?

I am not suggesting that Obama is the Antichrist. I am merely stating that the given attributes in 

scripture seem to fit rather well when one considers them to the characteristics of Obama. 

Allow me to give you some examples 

Daniel 11:3-4

3And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will4And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven;

Daniel 1136-39

36And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. 37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

He shall, do according to his will, and none shall stop him. 

is this not exactly what Obama is currently doing? 

He will exalt himself above God and all gods, he shall speak marvelous things

Can you not see with the narcissistic personality of our President how he is doing ,

and will become even more bold in his doing of it, this? Let me give you one perfect 

examlple,

Obama On Rainbow White House: 'That Was Pretty Cool'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/30/obama-rainbow-white-house_n_7698194.html

That was on 6-30-2015

But on the day before Obama did this. 

Obama's Charleston eulogy: 'Amazing Grace'

And what does the scriptures say about such things. 

Romans 1:24-27

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

The word of God is clear and concise concerning Homosexuality. It contains no ambiguity. Yet President Obama 

saw fit to give it such a high place of honor. And to do that the day after singing Amazing Grace in a "supposed church of God". 

Does this not constitute, speaking marvelous things against God?

i know many thought men like hitler or mussolini or stalin or bush or obama or etc etc were the anti-christ and they were all wrong.

Again, I respectfully submit that you, and nearly every other student of eschatology, forget one thing 

with respect to,"THAT DAY", spoken of by Paul in 2 Thessalonians. That being..................

2 Thessalonians 2-3

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

So I ask you, what is this  at the end of that sentence? What does it mean? and why is it there?

semicolon

noun

the punctuation mark ( ;) used to indicate a major division in a sentence where a more distinct separation is felt between 
clauses or items on a list than is indicated by a comma, as between the two clauses of a compound sentence.

I believe that Paul was stating that the only thing DIRECTLY before, "That Day", would be the 

APOSTATE CHURCH, and then the revealing of the Antichrist. It is without a doubt that the church today is in a 

complete state of rebellion against God. In the church today we see that premarital sex is not only accepted

but considered a way of life. We see that nearly every preacher of the word of God will barely touch the 

subject of abortion. Once I asked my Preachers wife why this was so and she told me that it was because 

most preachers understand that many women in the Church have had an abortion. 

We see a church that, as has been stated here so many times, believes we need to," get passed the 

social issues", if it's going to survive. THIS IS THE, "FALLING AWAY FIRST", that Paul was speaking of.

This is important to understand because as you correctly stated,

i know many thought men like hitler or mussolini or stalin or bush or obama or etc etc were the anti-christ and they were all wrong

So what is it that I see as the MAJOR difference between the evil men that you mentioned and 

today?  THE CHURCH.

At the time that the evil men you mentioned came to power, " he who restrains", was ;in my view , 

restraining. In laymen's terms, the Church was strong in the faith and able to put down the evil 

of their day. The Church today, not so much. You want prof,

Where was the  Church when the Supreme Court legalized the slaughter of our children?

Where was the Church when that same court perverted the word of God changing the definition

of marriage?  

And where is the Church of today doing anything about the lawlessness that not only Obama 

displays , but seemingly all our leaders. I will show you where the Church is.

Revelation 3:14-17

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

And how can it be that this Church got this way?

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked

No nation in the history of the world has ever held the wealth that America has.

But to be honest I had to ask the Lord, "How can you do this to your Church"? Here is his reply,

Matthew 15:8

8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Isaiah 29:13

13Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

From your post above 

this evil will not only come by strength but will overshadow the world with STRONG delusion. 

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The Antichrist is not the one that is bringing the, STRONG DELUSION. As shown in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 

it is God that is sending it. He does this because,

2 Thessalonians 2:10

...............because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved

Again from your post above 

EVERYONE will succumb to this man.  there will be no resistors

Revelation 3:17

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations

According to Revelation 3:17 there most certainly are resistors.  But not only in that verse, consider this.......

Revelation 20:4

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The post rapture Church will resist to the death, which is far more than I can say for the pre rapture Church.

Please remember that I have not come here to do anything more than present an opinion. One that I truly 

believe that the Holy Spirit has given to me. So to answer your question," are you saying that Obama is the 

Antichrist"? I think that it is very possible when you consider the evidence presented. But I am  not willing to 

stop there. Obama has given Iran complete freedom to do as they please with regard to WMD.

Then just two days later he makes this statement about Israel,

For his part, Obama called Netanyahu on Tuesday to discuss the deal. According to a White House statement, Obama reassured the Israeli leader of his administration's "stalwart commitment to Israel's security."

"The President told the Prime Minister that today's agreement on the nuclear issue will not diminish our concerns regarding Iran's support for terrorism and threats toward Israel," the statement said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/14/politics/iran-nuclear-deal/

What Obama has done with this Iranian deal is simply set the future stage for a necessary, Peace Treaty,

with Israel. Say maybe for 7 yrs. 

Now that bodes the question, How can the President rule the world?

Obama First US President To 

Chair UN Security Council

http://www.rense.com/general87/ob1.htm

After conquering the US, Barack Obama now seeks to become King of the World

Earlier this week I wrote about President Obamaseeking to validate his Nobel Prize as one possible motivation behind his moves with Iran.  Of all the options I think that option has risen to the top.  It seems clear now what is happening.  The Nobel Prize is only the first step.  Now that Barack Obama has ruled the United States for six years with impunity and little resistance, he has his sights set on bigger fish. Barack Obama now seeks to be King of the World.  And how does he do that?  By becoming the Secretary General of the United Nations.  And how does he accomplish that?  By first making himself worthy of his Nobel Prize on the world stage.  While the Middle East may be imploding, he can stand above it by making peace with the world’s biggest troublemaker.  His leadership is demonstrated by his willingness to go where no one before him would go.  Even to the extent of suggesting “Death to America” doesn’t really mean “Death to America”.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/imperfectamerica/2015/03/27/conquering-us-barack-obama-now-seeks-become-king-world/

I would like to point out that I just found the, Red State, article seconds ago as a google search. 

I remembered hearing something mentioned yrs ago how Obama said that he wouldn't mind 

becoming the Secretary General of the U.N. so I'm clearly not the only one seeing this. 

I could go on for hrs about how Obama has divided not only this nation but the world too.

And how that plays into the prophesy of the Bible. But you know full well how that, 

Nation shall rise against Nation, Matthew 24:7 And I know that you do understand that 

the Greek word for nation is, ethos. Where we get our root word for, ethnicity. ie RACE 

So I would like to thank you, and anyone else, who has taken the time to read this.

I eagerly await everyone's, RESPECTFUL, comments. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

Ahhh, but you're referring to the, "spirit of antichrist" Whereas we were referring to the Person of Antichrist. 

Even as I type the too words with different beginnings, spell check doesn't recognize the little,"a", in antichrist.

Everyone of the Scriptures that I referenced concerning the attributes of this one man is clearly speaking of 

a man.

As Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, likewise the evil one, Lucifer/Satan, will do the same.

And it should be noted here that Jesus came that all who might receive him as  Savior should be saved.

Not just 144,000.  

• Upvote 3

I have bible vers tattooed on my body.... Wtf does any of the bibles sayings have anything to do with dinar. Or how some one that doesn't even like Christianity will proceed with financial doings

• Upvote 1