Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just For Fun While We Wait...You Call The Date & Rate.

Luigi1

Many gurus are calling the date & rate. Most are calling a RI around $3.33 after EID near the 20th. Ramadan & EID have been chosen over the years by the Gurus as the best time for the RV. What are your predictions?

Luigi's window & rate is 1 OCT 2015.

This is the begining of the new fiscal year. 

The new UST will be introduced.

The rate I predict will be close to Adam's...a RV of less than $1, then float from there. A $4 rate out the gate would cause too much hardship for Iraq & the global economies.

Here are a few Guru rate & date predictions.

7-13-15 TNT Tony: Nat'l holidays - http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/iraq/ Jul 18 Sat Eid-al-Fitr (End of Ramadan) Jul 19 Sun Eid-al-Fitr Jul 20 Sun Eid-al-Fitr. #wearethepeople Comment.

Note:TNT Tony calls the date everyday & a rate near $4.

7-14-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday    [what is the period or time frame of EID?]  THE END IS THE 20TH [any word ...Maliki 2 step-down after eid?]  IT IS REPORTED TO STILL BE HAPPENING HAVE NOT SEEN A CHANGE.  THAT IS THIS WEEKEND.  NEXT WEEK AFTER HOLIDAYS HAS BEEN SAID TO BE THE ACTIVATION OF SO MUCH -- I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEWS EVERY DAY.  THE NATIONAL GUARD IS BEING ADDRESSED RIGHT NOW FOR VOTE AND THE IMPORTANT LAWS ARE BEING ADDRESSED AS WELL FOR VOTE AFTER HOLIDAYS...

7-14-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article quote:  "Mustafa sees that many economists are beginning to call for setting a new rate of the dinar less than the current, Mustafa also demanding to float the exchange rate..."   I highly doubt the CBI will reduce the value of the dinar.  If we saw a mass dumping of dinar when the market rate dropped last month, how do you think Iraqi's would respond to an "official" devaluation?  IMO it would be a nightmare.  As for a float, though that is what we expect, the conditions are not right now for that to occur.  Again, I think we are in a situation where the CBI is hamstrung and trying to buy time for the laws to be passed, and the security and stability to set in.  Once that occurs, investors and capital will begin to come in and the CBI can start to look at monetary changes.  Until that happens, we wait.

7-14-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3     [its looking very good.]  VERY,  VERY GOOD FOR THE NEXT MONTH.  THEY MAY NOT GET IT DONE BUT EVERYTHING SURE SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE IN THE PANIC MODE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Luigi view...Iraq is not ready for economic reform just yet.

There are too many bills only read once.

Then there is the final publishing in the Gazette.

The end of EID is not looking good for Dinarians.

Let's hope they can get their act together by 1 Oct 2015.

A new fiscal year begins in both Iraq & the US.

That is a realistic window & a rate at or near $.10 cents to $1 then float down from there.

I believe the RV/RI will happen way before the begining of 2016.

• Upvote 4

Luigi view...Iraq is not ready for economic reform just yet.

There are too many bills only read once.

Then there is the final publishing in the Gazette.

The end of EID is not looking good for Dinarians.

Let's hope they can get their act together by 1 Oct 2015.

A new fiscal year begins in both Iraq & the US.

That is a realistic window & a rate at or near $.10 cents to $1 then float down from there.

I believe the RV/RI will happen way before the begining of 2016.

Ok.......I'd go with that. 

Luigi, I honestly expected some far fetched ideas from you.  I agree with most of your thought on this but I don't know about it happening this year.  I hope so !!!  Maybe they can get back on track.  Like Adam said this could be an intentional slow down.