Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: the nuclear deal hurt the interests of Iraq

yota691

07/14/2015 17:37

44166.jpg?

MP from the National Alliance Hashim al-Musawi, Tuesday, that the nuclear deal between Iran and major powers will pour the interests of Iraq .

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: MP from the National Alliance Hashim al-Musawi, Tuesday, that the nuclear deal between Iran and major powers will pour the interests of Iraq and it will reflect positively, noting that the agreement will contribute to the stability of the region and solve most of its problems .

Moussawi said in a statement followed the "obelisk", that "the nuclear deal if it is applied according to the image presented in the media and accomplished fully without setbacks, it comes the interests of Iraq and the Middle East will contribute to the stability of the region ".

Al-Moussawi said that "This agreement will lead to solving most of the problems of the region and also reflected positively on Iraq," noting that "the agreement will help understanding between the United States and Western powers and Iran in several areas . "

The Iranian diplomat said on Tuesday that Iran and the six major powers reached a historic nuclear deal will ease sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbing its nuclear program .

And a spokeswoman for the European Union, on Tuesday, that Iran's foreign ministers of the six major powers would hold a ministerial meeting on nuclear talks (0830 GMT) at UN headquarters in Vienna, followed by a press conference .

Iran and the six powers and conducting diplomatic negotiations at the ministerial level for more than two weeks to resolve the ongoing nuclear dispute 12 years ago.

• Upvote 2

One of those articles where you have to read the article and not the title. 

"it comes the interests of Iraq and the Middle East will contribute to the stability of the region ".

With this agreement, Iran is going from enough material to build 10 nuclear reactors down to a fraction of 1 nuclear reactor. Of course it would contribute to the stability of the Middle East. I know i wouldn't want to be next door neighbors to someone with that kind of weaponry.

Edited by docneedles

01:46: 07/14/2015

penjko1472015b.jpg

Khandan - Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon welcomed the agreement reached by the Group 5 +1 and Iran over Tehran's nuclear program, and expressed the United Nations support for the agreement. Ban said in brief remarks to reporters at the headquarters of the "International Conference on Financing for development ", in the Ethiopian capital" Addis Ababa "," The agreement represents a strong evidence and a witness to the value of dialogue and negotiation. "   He said Ban Ki-moon, that "the agreement was thanks to encourage the leaders of these negotiations," and expressed his admiration for the negotiators. The Secretary-General of the United Nations that the agreement is in the best interest of peace and stability in the Middle East, stressing that the full commitment of the United Nations, in cooperation with all parties in the process of implementation of the agreement.

Strategic expert: Iran nuclear deal will increase the security and stability of Iraq and the region

Last Update: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:09

wathqhashmy.jpg

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Faleh Hussein 
said strategist confident Hashemi, Tuesday, that the Iranian nuclear deal with the major powers will have repercussions on the security and political level in Iraq and the region, is probable that he will contribute to the strengthening of security and stability in the Middle East.

Hashemi said for "Sky Press," that "Iran is reaching a new nuclear agreement with six major powers sent a message to Iraq and the region that Iran is dealing high sophisticated policy for their own interests, as they entered the negotiations called (of no loser and winner) and reliable In all developed countries of the world. "

He added that "this agreement will be many repercussions will occur on the ground in Iraq, Syria, Bahrain and Yemen on the political and security level", adding that "there is an agreement may be reached between Russia and Iran and the United States and other major nations to set up a new system in Syria to change Syria's President Bashar al-Assad" .

He noted that "the nuclear deal will also contribute to the fight against terrorism in Iraq as well as to find a political consensus between the warring blocs, Vbatalla of this agreement will increase security and stability in Iraq and the region in the coming period."

It is noteworthy that Iran and the six major powers reached a historic nuclear deal on Tuesday, which will ease sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbing its nuclear program.

143957Image1.jpg
Obama and Biden during the conference

Roudao - Arbil  welcomed US President Barack Obama, on Tuesday, the nuclear agreement between Iran and the six world powers, which he said would prevent Tehran from acquiring a nuclear weapon for many years to come.

Obama said during a news conference in Washington that Iran will get rid of 98% of its nuclear stockpile, and will not be able to export its energy from Alblutunam abroad. Obama explained that the International Atomic Energy Agency will be able to inspect all of Iran suspected sites.He added that he will be eased sanctions on Iran, stressing said "they must respect the agreement before lifting the arms embargo it." reached Iran and its member states In group "5 +1" together with a coordinated foreign policy of the European Union Federica Mugireny, after 22 months of difficult and complex negotiations, an understanding on Iran's nuclear program on Tuesday. According to a diplomatic source, the agreement includes a compromise between Washington and Tehran, including allowing international inspectors Visit Iranian military sites as part of the duties of control.

• Upvote 1

At best the USA put another band aid on , and success will most likely be measured in years not decades. At least there is a country in the region that will not allow the wholesale spread of nuclear arms, this seems to be the only real system of checks and balances. Every day is another step closer I am certainly glad that there is a higher power to be answered to. Y'all have a great day !

• Upvote 1

my God giving a bunch of psychopathic terrorist nuclear weapons, and they call that a good thing.

are you referring to the united states or iran?  recall there is only one country in the history of mankind psychopathic enough to discharge such destructive power in actual battlefield tactics.  only one.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

are you referring to the united states or iran?  recall there is only one country in the history of mankind psychopathic enough to discharge such destructive power in actual battlefield tactics.  only one.

Don't worry, my friend. Thanks to Obama a lot more are gonna

get used now.

• Upvote 5

Thank god it was the USA who discarded that nuke. We had the technology and ability to transport it. We thankfully know better because it was the first in history. If Mexico had nukes that are not under recently established sanctions we might be speaking jibberish because the fallout of the decisions made by a lesser nation would ruin our chances of becoming "other worldly". Let's see if we can make this work, otherwise what is the point? Regardless, as a middle eastern American, nukes require sufficient supervision which is not available by a tolerant government in ANY middle eastern country. Dueces

Yes, and it stopped WW2 in its tracks and the killing of countless other souls....or would you rather be speaking Japanese or German?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yes, and it stopped WW2 in its tracks and the killing of countless other souls....or would you rather be speaking Japanese or German?

we napalmed tokyo with the intent of boiling alive tens of thousands of women and children within the walls of their wooden city.  and your response adds even more clarity to my question of who the real psychopaths are.  but i digress, for the war victors are heros while having lost they would be universally infamously renowned as war criminals.  thus the sharp difference between psychopaths and patriots; winning.  

In the documentary Fog of War, former Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, who worked with LeMay on the plans to incinerate Japanese cities, says the general came to the conclusion that "if we'd lost, we'd be prosecuted as war criminals; and I think he was right. LeMay, and I, were acting like war criminals."

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

In your own posted video lays the answer to your question, and

the HUGE difference between us and Iran.

We only thought about the napalm, and that was during a conflict

in which we were dragged into by the Japanese. Whereas, Iran has

clearly stated they WILL nuke Israel in their desire to wipe them

off the map. And Iran will do so unprovoked.

War is a messy business. Innocence will die. Vile things will occur.

That is exactly why it should be avoided at all cost.

However, when given no other choice, the enemy must be destroyed

at all cost.

Also remember ,ALL WARS ARE REALLY BANKER WARS.

And were all dancing to the Vatican's drummer anyways.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You know TrinyteXchange

TriniteXchange sometimes like right now, I don't know how to take you. Your statement sounds unAmerican to me, I know that you have defended the muslims also in the past. The USA is the most ass kicking nation on the planet with the, most ass kicking soldiers to ever go to war. It is shock and awe ! What outcome would you expect. If you want to bring a nation to it's knees, you take out it's heart. It's not like we are going to trade punches like some school kids and in every war since then bridled with the "Rules of Engagements" it does not always have the safety of our soldiers as a first priority. If we ever go to war again it should be up to the discretion of a soldier on the battlefield to determine who is a threat without consequences from the Government who has sent him there. I'm all for nukes you can't have a better deterrent than that ! As far Iran they should be carpet bombed back to it's first existence, deal with them now or later. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

we napalmed tokyo with the intent of boiling alive tens of thousands of women and children within the walls of their wooden city.  and your response adds even more clarity to my question of who the real psychopaths are.  but i digress, for the war victors are heros while having lost they would be universally infamously renowned as war criminals.  thus the sharp difference between psychopaths and patriots; winning.  

In the documentary Fog of War, former Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, who worked with LeMay on the plans to incinerate Japanese cities, says the general came to the conclusion that "if we'd lost, we'd be prosecuted as war criminals; and I think he was right. LeMay, and I, were acting like war criminals."

I evened you out, Trinity. The truth is a hard pill to swallow and most people are not ready for that. So be careful on this site, people prefer the "good ol boy" approach to life instead of the truth.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the responses is exactly why i have waved the white flag in my attempt to generate dialogue and thoughtful discussion on this forum.  the topic of discussion was the question of "who is a psychopath?"  and as usual it turns into a "libtard and unamerican" flame.  unfortunately i am convinced that it can go no other direction here.  a few decades back dialogue was met with "commie fink!" flames.....shamefully the same mentality as yesteryear and quite un-evolved.  

however if you quit allowing rush limbaugh and michael savage to decide your disposition and spend a few hours seeking objective truth concerning real world history, the revelations you might come to could change your world view (as it did mine).  in the meantime however, GO AMERICA!!  bomb the heck out of anyone unlike you!  torture, subvert, colonize, destroy, enslave, rape, pillage and all in the name of national security.  feel better gang??

LGD my brother, i do have an honest bone to pick with you.  how do you defend the actions of psychopaths (regardless of nationality) and in the same breathe KNOW that all of these wars over the last 100 years is propagated by the money powers.  the same cartel whose operations are both psychopathic and sinister, serving their own best interest?  you know the truth.....america's wars have nothing to do with freedom whatsoever.

come Lord Jesus, save us from our insanity and the wages of our sins

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I evened you out, Trinity. The truth is a hard pill to swallow and most people are not ready for that. So be careful on this site, people prefer the "good ol boy" approach to life instead of the truth.

You want TRUTH?

Without Jesus Christ as YOUR personal Saviour you will not

enter into the kingdom of Heaven.

Nothing else really matters.

the responses is exactly why i have waved the white flag in my attempt to generate dialogue and thoughtful discussion on this forum.  the topic of discussion was the question of "who is a psychopath?"  and as usual it turns into a "libtard and unamerican" flame.  unfortunately i am convinced that it can go no other direction here.  a few decades back dialogue was met with "commie fink!" flames.....shamefully the same mentality as yesteryear and quite un-evolved.  

however if you quit allowing rush limbaugh and michael savage to decide your disposition and spend a few hours seeking objective truth concerning real world history, the revelations you might come to could change your world view (as it did mine).  in the meantime however, GO AMERICA!!  bomb the heck out of anyone unlike you!  torture, subvert, colonize, destroy, enslave, rape, pillage and all in the name of national security.  feel better gang??

LGD my brother, i do have an honest bone to pick with you.  how do you defend the actions of psychopaths (regardless of nationality) and in the same breathe KNOW that all of these wars over the last 100 years is propagated by the money powers.  the same cartel whose operations are both psychopathic and sinister, serving their own best interest?  you know the truth.....america's wars have nothing to do with freedom whatsoever.

come Lord Jesus, save us from our insanity and the wages of our sins

It's simple my brother. I'm a Marine.

When I talk about America at war I do so from the perspective

of the soldier. Not the guberment.

As a fighting man, if the enemy is attempting to kill you, then

by all means possible, destroy him. If,however, during battle

that same enemy surrenders; then one MUST BY EVERY MEANS

POSSIBLE render dignity and care. You saw soldiers in the

field doing this during WW2. But we also watched the guberment

Round up innocent Japanese Americans and illegally detain

them. We all have our lot in life. And it doesn't really matter

why a nation sends their boys to war, an honorable soldier

MUST keep his dignity and remain HONORABLE. Only God will judge me,

But you know full well he also judges the evil banksters who

sent me to war. And I'd really rather be me.

Oh, and for the record, the people of Iran love their guberment

less than we do ours. I've never once met an Iranian that I

didn't find to be a decent and respectable person. Their leaders

Are, however, psychopaths. But then again so are ours.

Herein is the only thing that terrifies evil leaders.

That the masses who only wish to live and let live, don't unite

As one and remove evil men from power.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Their leaders Are, however, psychopaths. But then again so are ours.

well put bro.  that is the only point i was making.  our psychopaths will roast innocent non-combatant civilians alive (50-75% population of 67 japanese cities) while their psychopaths would do the same thing to us given the opportunity (ie. isis).  they only know war, corruption and profit.  the prince of this world has blinded their eyes, never being able to see truth.  pontius pilate looks the Truth in the eyes and retorts, "What is truth?!"  these sort of men, psychopaths, literally wouldn't know truth if it were standing right in front of them.  

again, well said!

=============

"There has never been a war yet which if the facts had been put calmly before the ordinary folk could not have been prevented. The common man is the greatest protection against war."  - Ernest Bevin

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1

There are a thousand truths ComPLX ! And if you are calling me a "good ole boy" I'll take that as a complement ! Years ago I bought a news paper from the Civil War printed in New York City and as I was reading about what was happening back then, I came across an section in the back that was almost entirely made up of mothers and fathers of the Union troops. Anyways there were some very heart felt letters that were written to their sons. What I got out of it is that it doesn't matter which side that you are on, there is probably someone hoping and praying that their son or daughter makes it back home alive. In that sense war does not make sense. 

• Upvote 1

The world will never have peace and rest until Jesus returns. 

There will be wars until the very last minute before Jesus places His feet back on the mount in Jerusalem. 

Meanwhile, we humans have to live with it, and adjust to it. 

You can not go hide in a cave hoping that no one will see you.

It's either kill or be killed when it comes to fanatics like ISIS. 

You can not sit at a table with the likes of Hitler, Hezbollah, ISIS, etc  and hope that if you destroy your weapons they will do likewise. 

One day there will be peace.... :peace:

Edited by Zebra0101
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1