Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump isn't even getting his "facts" straight...

Peace

I really don't know what that has to do with my post but ok. I understand more than you think about the corporation of the united states of america. The politicians have sold their souls to it. But people want to say that it is the Republicans who are the ones who have done so. WRONG! It is both parties. The elitist have set things up so that they are the puppet masters. I posted a link on one of my other post that you might want to read.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/behold-a-pale-horse-by-william-cooper/

Here is the link to my earlier post. It is worth the read.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204891-behold-a-pale-horse/

good stuff. thanks.

i understand that we have laws for self governance you are missing what im trying to draw and that is that those legislative bodies are rife with corruption and greed and has mostly nothing to do with the people they are there to support.... the constitution is not at all what its initial intention set out to be. IMO

The corruption of individuals in the government is alway "termites in the foundation," which must be eradicated.  That's why we have the constitutional powers to remove them. The Constitution is not the problem.  Freedom is not the problem. Laws are not the problem.  But many of those who are corrupt ARE the problem.  In the USA the Constitution can be the basis of a freedom that unlike anything other nations have as their foundation.  The "original intention" is still valid when administered properly by the power we elect (or appoint).  And we do need to do something about those in power.  

• Upvote 2

Yes open borders, why imprison ourselves? isn't that how we got here, is because there was an exodus out of oppression...(i mean when you look into history)...im an anchor baby ;)  This is how the Native Peoples must of felt, and worse they were murdered for having radical beliefs like "this land is everyones land".  No the people need a liaison from the US and Mexico and figure some shiz out... there needs to be a hand extended not a fence guarded by torpedos.

yea we agreed already that there was a difference between illegal immigrants and non citizens... 

Well I had planed to stay out of this one cause I aint crazy about trump ethier. BUT if you read the whole speech he said clearly that not all Mex immigrants are bad. 

What brings me into it is you actualy lay claim to know how my people felt.  HA   . I hate to wreck your fairy tale pal. But no we did not want to share our land with anyone.

I repeat. ANYONE!!.  We fought tooth and nail to keep out what would now be called ILLEGAL ALIENS .  Are you crazy. JAX got you figured out right from the start. . Another Kumbaya 

Lets give everyone a hug and it will be ok  fanatic 

SHeeesh

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well I had planed to stay out of this one cause I aint crazy about trump ethier. BUT if you read the whole speech he said clearly that not all Mex immigrants are bad. 

What brings me into it is you actualy lay claim to know how my people felt.  HA   . I hate to wreck your fairy tale pal. But no we did not want to share our land with anyone.

I repeat. ANYONE!!.  We fought tooth and nail to keep out what would now be called ILLEGAL ALIENS .  Are you crazy. JAX got you figured out right from the start. . Another Kumbaya 

Lets give everyone a hug and it will be ok  fanatic 

SHeeesh

You had to FIGHT because you were forced into it?! They were removing you. SO YOU HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT THEM! 

Native American Quotes About Land Ownership   adl_printicon.gif Print    "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Ancient Indian Proverb

"The American Indian is of the soil, whether it be the region of forests, plains, pueblos, or mesas. He fits into the landscape, for the hand that fashioned the continent also fashioned the man for his surroundings. He once grew as naturally as the wild sunflowers, he belongs just as the buffalo belonged..." --Luther Standing Bear

"What is this you call property? It cannot be the earth, for the land is our mother, nourishing all her children, beasts, birds, fish and all men. The woods, the streams, everything on it belongs to everybody and is for the use of all. How can one man say it belongs only to him?" -Massasoit

"One does not sell the land people walk on." --Crazy Horse

"We do not own the freshness of the air or the sparkle of the water. How can you buy them from us?" -Sealth

"My reason teaches me that land cannot be sold. The Great Spirit gave it to his children to live upon. So long as they occupy and cultivate it, they have a right to the soil. Nothing can be sold but such things as can be carried away" --Black Hawk

"We know our lands have now become more valuable. The white people think we do not know their value; but we know that the land is everlasting, and the few goods we receive for it are soon worn out and gone." -- Canassatego 

"I love this land and the buffalo and will not part with it…I have heard you intend to settle us on a reservation near the mountains. I don't want to settle. I love to roam over the prairies. There I feel free and happy, but when we settle down we grow pale and die. A long time ago this land belonged to our fathers, but when I go up to the river I see camps of soldiers on its banks. These soldiers cut down my timber, they kill my buffalo and when I see that, my heart feels like bursting." -- Satanta, Kiowa Chief 

"If we ever owned the land we own it still, for we never sold it. In the treaty councils the commissioners have claimed that our country had been sold to the government. Suppose a white man should come to me and say, Joseph, I like your horses, and I want to buy them. Then he goes to my neighbor and says to him; Joseph's horses. I want to buy them, but he refuses to sell. My neighbor answers, Pay me the money and I will sell you Joseph's horses. The white man returns to me, and says, Joseph, I have bought your horses and you must let me have them. If we sold our lands to the government, this is the way they were bought." --Chief Joseph-Nez Perce 

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one: they promised to take our land and they took it. It was not hard to see that the white people coveted every inch of land on which we lived. Greed. Humans wanted the last bit of ground which supported Indian feet. It was land - it has ever been land - for which the White man oppresses the Indian and to gain possession of which he commits any crime. Treaties that have been made are vain attempts to save a little of the fatherland, treaties holy to us by the smoke of the pipe - but nothing is holy to the white man. Little by little, with greed and cruelty unsurpassed by the animal, he has taken all. The loaf is gone and now the white man wants the crumbs." --Luther Standing Bear

They were already sharing it. and they  were able to do it with all the other tribes spread out because everyone had a respect for the land. somehting we can't possibly fathom, evidently. 

Edited by Peace

breathing,water, food and land should be free!   but NO others came in and robbed her of her natural resources and divided it and sold it to create more slaves for the machine... 

people wouldn't be in poverty or destitute if we thought like the natives. IMO 

Edited by Peace

Your living in a bambi dream land. Those are all honorable Quotes from great chiefs .

But not owning the land is different then being territorial . We just did not defend our land because it was being taken from us.

We fought each other for century's. Tribe against tribe for the best hunting grounds. They would ransack another village kill as many warriors, women and children as they could. Its very easy to romanticize the native Americans.   The great chiefs spoke with a great clarity when they finaly realized that they were a doomed culture and that they had lost their homeland. But at some point you must separate the fact from the fiction. My ancestors were a fierce tribe and many burnt in their fires who made the mistake of thinking you could trespass on their land. 

Bambi doesn't really talk Peace

and when you cook him nice and slow he`s so tender you can cut him with a fork.  :)

Same here Peace thank you for your service to this country. You have my utmost respect

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

Your living in a bambi dream land. and you are in some kind of self loathing state and denial Those are all honorable Quotes from great chiefs . Yessir!

But not owning the land is different then being territorial . We agree. We just did not defend our land because it was being taken from us. ...

We fought each other for century's. counting coup Tribe against tribe for the best hunting grounds.  They would ransack another village kill as many warriors, women and children i haven't read those accounts, as a matter of fact i read the opposite "counting coup" to reduce collateral damage as they could. Its very easy to romanticize the native Americans. cmon you want to depict the natives that way its on you, there are Many accounts of tribes "counting coup" so not to kill anyone   The great chiefs spoke with a great clarity when they finaly realized that they were a doomed culture and that they had lost their homeland. i think you are complacent But at some point you must separate the fact from the fiction. good luck doing that, for every side you take there is ALWAYS the other side. we can argue "FACTS" all day My ancestors were a fierce tribe and many burnt in their fires who made the mistake of thinking you could trespass on their land. i don't know that i can agree with that, im not going to say tribes didn't fight other tribes but you really are making them out to be a ruthless bunch. 

Bambi doesn't really talk Peace on the contrary, you refuse to see through your own self loathing. the reason you don't see the peaceful me is because you don't see the peaceful you, 

and when you cook him nice and slow he`s so tender you can cut him with a fork.  :)  Stop hating yourself :)

Same here Peace thank you for your service to this country. thank you the AF experience has taught me a lot You have my utmost respect BAHAHAHA but HOW if you don't respect yourself?!!   You are choosing to pick the worst part of the natives and illuminate that rather than say hey yea just like everyone else we had ego issues... don't throw your heritage under the bus...

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im an 1/8 Blackfoot. not that that makes me a scholar on the subject. im just doing what he's doing. conjecture!! i think of all the blood in me its the RH NEGATIVE that i am that has me most concerned... when i read about rh negs for some reason ill come across articles on how we are reptilian ;) seriously just google rh negative and the reptilian factor.

Dog has always been riding my tail... so am i kumbaya still ?! if it hurts its probably cuz on some level your kicking your own rear... you can counter but than i can counter and on and on and on... just know you just like myself don't know cuz we ultimatley wasn't there... i know you can say well my great grandfather set me on his knee and said "blah blah blah" but at the end of the day... it's all just bells and whistles... 

• Downvote 2

We can't go back, and at the end of the day, the strong will survive.  Having served in the military, Peace, I would think you would have to agree that nothing is free and certainly not freedom, nor has it ever been. The world is overpopulated and mass production feeds and clothes the world, and like it or not small spaces are about all that is left for living.  The world continues to change and as always there are issues and challenges to face.  Issues at our borders need to be addressed and current policy is not working.  Trump seems to be gaining popularity as someone who is not afraid to tell it like it is.  Whether he is legit are not, I think is yet to be determined.  I do know that we need a strong leader who will stand up for the US, its constitution, its flag, and its people.   I hope by some miracle there is a candidate that will do that.  Right now, Trump appears to be our best shot. 

• Upvote 2

hahahahahhaa    ok peace   Your at the point where you have stopped making any sense.

So I will just agree to laugh out loud at your nonsense. But to get back to trump hey he didnt call them all losers

Just some of them and I can agree with that. If you are illegally in this country. Hey your breaking the law.

So get your citizenship like everybody else did. Or get out of my country

Period 

• Upvote 5

Im an 1/8 Blackfoot. not that that makes me a scholar on the subject. im just doing what he's doing. conjecture!! i think of all the blood in me its the RH NEGATIVE that i am that has me most concerned... when i read about rh negs for some reason ill come across articles on how we are reptilian ;) seriously just google rh negative and the reptilian factor.

Dog has always been riding my tail... so am i kumbaya still ?! if it hurts its probably cuz on some level your kicking your own rear... you can counter but than i can counter and on and on and on... just know you just like myself don't know cuz we ultimatley wasn't there... i know you can say well my great grandfather set me on his knee and said "blah blah blah" but at the end of the day... it's all just bells and whistles... 

And my great grandfather was full blooded Cherokee but God is more interested in where we are headed than where we came from. The world is full of people that like to play these kind of games. God knows the hearts of every single one of us. Let me reinterate what I stated this morning on my other post.

“Great principles don’t get lost once they come to light. They’re right here; you just have to see them again!”

God has given us principles to live by. The bible is full of treasures that He has given us to search out. It is up to us to take hold of these principles and live by them or to reject them as many have done. There is no middle ground. By trying to compromise and live in the middle

we default to rejecting His word. That does not mean that we do not live in this world. It means that we need to seek to live by His standards and not our own. We are all sinners but we are not to treat sin lightly. I will leave you with a suggestion to read Proverbs 1 for now and take it to heart. It is very telling about what the world is like today.
  • Upvote 1

And my great grandfather was full blooded Cherokee but God is more interested in where we are headed than where we came from. The world is full of people that like to play these kind of games. God knows the hearts of every single one of us. Let me reinterate what I stated this morning on my other post.

“Great principles don’t get lost once they come to light. They’re right here; you just have to see them again!”

God has given us principles to live by. The bible is full of treasures that He has given us to search out. It is up to us to take hold of these principles and live by them or to reject them as many have done. There is no middle ground. By trying to compromise and live in the middle

we default to rejecting His word. That does not mean that we do not live in this world. It means that we need to seek to live by His standards and not our own. We are all sinners but we are not to treat sin lightly. I will leave you with a suggestion to read Proverbs 1 for now and take it to heart. It is very telling about what the world is like today.

i just came back over from your thread and i posted that st. john read, and i came back over here to acknowledge my part of the problem in fueling the world of politics onward  :) 

there you have it i don't want keep visiting this it just feeds the fire of ego, i suppose i need to get my toes wet over on the spirit side. seeing how i just learned the difference between spirit and soul (ego)... 

but i do have a question about politics and ego?? if we are scared or angry at the current world then that is exactly the EGO working. Not spirit. spirit doesn't make us oppress or feel oppressed. Right?

i just came back over from your thread and i posted that st. john read, and i came back over here to acknowledge my part of the problem in fueling the world of politics onward   :)

there you have it i don't want keep visiting this it just feeds the fire of ego, i suppose i need to get my toes wet over on the spirit side. seeing how i just learned the difference between spirit and soul (ego)... 

but i do have a question about politics and ego?? if we are scared or angry at the current world then that is exactly the EGO working. Not spirit. spirit doesn't make us oppress or feel oppressed. Right?

This is the best answer I can give you. Galatians 5 New King James Version (NKJV)

Christian Liberty

5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.

Love Fulfills the Law

You ran well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion does not come from Him who calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump. 10 I have confidence in you, in the Lord, that you will have no other mind; but he who troubles you shall bear his judgment, whoever he is.

11 And I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why do I still suffer persecution? Then the offense of the cross has ceased. 12 I could wish that those who trouble you would even cut themselves off!

13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!

Walking in the Spirit

16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 1