Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump isn't even getting his "facts" straight...

Peace

and they are not known rapists... my point is he is drawing a correlation from facts that do not exist. he's trying to say they are all criminals. and its not the case!The military allows noncitizens.and then there is the "anchor baby" issue... families are torn apart

You either can't comprehend what the man actually said or you're just suckling off the Liberal bulls4it talking points. Go here and read and try to fully comprehend what he actually said in FULL context.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/donald-trump-mexican-immigrants-new-statement-nbc-univision-espn-miss-usa-miss-universe-1201471336/

He did NOT say ALL Mexicans coming here are rapist. If you still think that, after reading the link which provides EVERY word he said. Then you need reading comprehension lessons and will only prove yourself to be unworthy of any further discussions on the matter of Trump. At least discuss his words in whole, instead of parsing out Liberal talking points. They won'the fly here, as you'll soon find out.

• Upvote 5

logistically what would actual reform look like in trumps mind. is it a fence?! cuz that is hilarious. there are tunnels and ladders. 

NO i am not complicit with death to anyONE.  as a matter of fact im for the rights of all individuals. the violent ones should most definitley be dealt with. 

Too late!!!!   Someone died.  You could have had a say in that... you chose to be complicit.  It'd be too late... what is so hard to understand about that?  Don't answer... it's rhetorical!  Sheeesh!!!

• Upvote 3

Too late!!!!   Someone died.  You could have had a say in that... you chose to be complicit.  It'd be too late... what is so hard to understand about that?  Don't answer... it's rhetorical!  Sheeesh!!!

violence can come from anyone. now this is getting funny.   bottom line they are already here they have been here and im sure more to come and im sure they are confused by the government helping them so much. its just a show. yes detain the violent ones. im not complicit.

• Downvote 2

violence can come from anyone. now this is getting funny.   bottom line they are already here they have been here and im sure more to come and im sure they are confused by the government helping them so much. its just a show. yes detain the violent ones. im not complicit.

:shrug: TOO LATE!  I think you have a comprehension problem, Kumbaya.   Adios! 

• Upvote 2

You either can't comprehend what the man actually said or you're just suckling off the Liberal bulls4it talking points. Go here and read and try to fully comprehend what he actually said in FULL context.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/donald-trump-mexican-immigrants-new-statement-nbc-univision-espn-miss-usa-miss-universe-1201471336/

He did NOT say ALL Mexicans coming here are rapist. If you still think that, after reading the link which provides EVERY word he said. Then you need reading comprehension lessons and will only prove yourself to be unworthy of any further discussions on the matter of Trump. At least discuss his words in whole, instead of parsing out Liberal talking points. They won'the fly here, as you'll soon find out.

LIBERAL MY Behind!!!!  I'm on the side of human rights. at this point how can you believe anything from anyone anymore? lets follow the billionaire who can afford all the media attention he wants?! that should scare you. plus just look at his QUESTIONABLE record of being underhanded. look at his flip flops. somehow me confusing terms is the only thing you got. BOTTOM LINE. your not going to stop it, cuz it's the government DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

and trump has been in every pocket of government so where was he then?

Edited by Markinsa
Language: See Forum Rules
  • Downvote 2

"More than 100 immigrants whom the Obama administration released back into the community went on to be charged with subsequent killings, according to government data released Monday that raises more questions about whether immigration authorities are doing enough to detail illegal immigrants awaiting deportation."

- Washington Times,  June 15, 2015

So where is he getting his facts from? Because even the Washington Post is reporting these facts.

• Upvote 1

so Peace, you are for open borders. let everyone come on over. very liberal standpoint. you have a right to it. but that kills the sovereignty of a country. the illegals can go back home. they can be picked up and deported over time but not till the current border is secure. walls, fencing, motion detectors and armed to kill border guards for the bordercrossers need to be implemented. then deport. 

hey, try to cross over illegally into Mexico and demand to be taken care of. you either be jailed or shot immediately.

• Upvote 1

Sorry... You remember incorrectly. If they were actually there, they were not illegal aliens going about getting American citizenship the right way. This is not what Trump is refering to. By the way, after 23 yrs in the military, I do know this.

You can't have an open boarder policy.  There would be a rush to come into America by immigrants from all over the world!  So much so that the government payouts to them would be so much that it would collapse the government within months.  It can't and won't happen.  

Anyone who has ever traveled to another country knows full well how difficult it is to just visit the country.  There is so much paperwork that it is downright discouraging.  

For someone wanting to migrate to any country in the world, to live there and work there, is extremely difficult. If you tried to visit the country and then not return to America, forget it.  They would be on you like bees to a watermelon! You would be put in jail, fined, and then deported; and that's the lucky ones.  Look what happened to the Marine who made a wrong turn and ended up in Mexico and consider what they did to him.  

Truth is, we have the most liberal immigration policy in the world.  People cross the boarder illegally because they cannot enter legally due to money, fear, or things in their past that would prevent them from entering legally.  Yes, many, many people cross the boarder illegally because they are told that is the only way they can make it over.  The cartels that run the system charge thousands of dollars to get them into this country (alive or dead, it makes no difference to these murderous coyotes!  They have no care or kindness for their cargo (illegals).  

Yes, there are thousands in this country who are illegals. I attend church with many of them.  They are hard working, kind, generous people who are now waiting for a policy by the USA that will help them become legal.  Some have been here for years.  Great and wonderful people whom I love.  However, they will be the first to tell you that many coming to this country are thugs, part of gangs in Central America who are expanding their territory to the USA.  They extort money from others who are Hispanic, intimate, the local area residents, rape, kill, and destroy at their leisure.  To say these thugs have a "right" to do what they want, to cross the boarder any time they want, to go unpunished is not understanding the problems that exist.  

It would be nice to have an "open boarder" policy, but that cannot exist in the world that we live in.  WE NEED A STRONG BOARDER POLICY AND WE DO NOT HAVE ONE!!  The "wall" might help, but only slightly.  The "wall" needs to be built of guard and patrols from the United States AND Mexico.  

• Upvote 3

"More than 100 immigrants whom the Obama administration released back into the community went on to be charged with subsequent killings, according to government data released Monday that raises more questions about whether immigration authorities are doing enough to detail illegal immigrants awaiting deportation."

- Washington Times,  June 15, 2015

So where is he getting his facts from? Because even the Washington Post is reporting these facts.

I don't know how it kills a country's sovereignty? i thought sovereignty was something akin to freedom but when i look it up i get three diff definitions: i personally agree with the 3rd one: sov·er·eign·ty

ˈsäv(ə)rən(t)ē/
noun

1. supreme power or authority.
    "how can we hope to wrest sovereignty away from the oligarchy and back to the people?"
    synonyms: jurisdictionrulesupremacydominionpowerascendancy, suzerainty,hegemonydominationauthoritycontrolinfluence
    "their sovereignty over the islands"
    • the authority of a state to govern itself or another state.
      "national sovereignty"
      synonyms: autonomyindependenceself-governmentself-rulehome ruleself-determinationfreedom
      "the colony demanded full sovereignty"
    • a self-governing state.

I am for a self governing state,  the first one is way to much power for a handful of corporations. if the People held ownership over their own way of living without laws impeding them or keeping them down i think we could succeed into real sovereignty over ourselves. but we aren't even allowed to be whoever we want to be without some law or regulations or policy or directive holding us down. we don't even have jurisdiction over ourselves. so who are we to lay jurisdiction on anyone else. we don't even got that right. I do want sovereignty from the corporation that claims Sovereignty over me...

I can understand the concern for violent criminals but we have to keep that separate from immigration Reform. I mean you can be any color, culture, race or belief and still be violent. Yes do something about the violent acts... but we have to keep the two separate... IMO IMO IMO

so Peace, you are for open borders. let everyone come on over. very liberal standpoint. you have a right to it. but that kills the sovereignty of a country. the illegals can go back home. they can be picked up and deported over time but not till the current border is secure. walls, fencing, motion detectors and armed to kill border guards for the bordercrossers need to be implemented. then deport. 

hey, try to cross over illegally into Mexico and demand to be taken care of. you either be jailed or shot immediately.

Yes open borders, why imprison ourselves? isn't that how we got here, is because there was an exodus out of oppression...(i mean when you look into history)...im an anchor baby ;)  This is how the Native Peoples must of felt, and worse they were murdered for having radical beliefs like "this land is everyones land".  No the people need a liaison from the US and Mexico and figure some shiz out... there needs to be a hand extended not a fence guarded by torpedos.

Sorry... You remember incorrectly. If they were actually there, they were not illegal aliens going about getting American citizenship the right way. This is not what Trump is refering to. By the way, after 23 yrs in the military, I do know this.

yea we agreed already that there was a difference between illegal immigrants and non citizens... 

You can't have an open boarder policy.  There would be a rush to come into America by immigrants from all over the world!  So much so that the government payouts to them would be so much that it would collapse the government within months. The government is already imploded.  It can't and won't happen.  

Anyone who has ever traveled to another country knows full well how difficult it is to just visit the country.  There is so much paperwork that it is downright discouraging.  I know i checked into it cuz i wanted out at one point! IT IS DIFFICULT. Which is even more reason why i don't like borders. I should go wherever I want. Right?

For someone wanting to migrate to any country in the world, to live there and work there, is extremely difficult. If you tried to visit the country and then not return to America, forget it.  They would be on you like bees to a watermelon! You would be put in jail, fined, and then deported; and that's the lucky ones.  Look what happened to the Marine who made a wrong turn and ended up in Mexico and consider what they did to him.  Was that marine murdered by the cartels that are paid for by the US DOJ. (fast and furious)

Truth is, we have the most liberal immigration policy in the world.   People cross the boarder illegally because they cannot enter legally due to money, fear, or things in their past that would prevent them from entering legally.  Yes, many, many people cross the boarder illegally because they are told that is the only way they can make it over.  The cartels that run the system charge thousands of dollars to get them into this country (alive or dead, it makes no difference to these murderous coyotes!  They have no care or kindness for their cargo (illegals).  i agree, and that is sad when they are just wanting a better way of life. like our own lineages. so lets work on pushing out the cartel by not giving them a job.

Yes, there are thousands in this country who are illegals. I attend church with many of them.  They are hard working, kind, generous people who are now waiting for a policy by the USA that will help them become legal.  Some have been here for years.  Great and wonderful people whom I love.  However, they will be the first to tell you that many coming to this country are thugs, part of gangs in Central America who are expanding their territory to the USA.  They extort money from others who are Hispanic, intimate, the local area residents, rape, kill, and destroy at their leisure. i saw where it was 2% of the "illegal immigrants" were actually violent. But then all countries have that problem. we can't keep separating ourselves. its how we destroy ourselves.  To say these thugs have a "right" to do what they want, to cross the boarder any time they want, to go unpunished is not understanding the problems that exist. Its the criminals and thugs that will make it over regardless of a wall...

It would be nice to have an "open boarder" policy, but that cannot exist in the world that we live in. I agree we need to remember ourselves and operate with compassion because we know that our neighbor has the same plight WE NEED A STRONG BOARDER POLICY AND WE DO NOT HAVE ONE!!  The "wall" might help, but only slightly.  The "wall" needs to be built of guard and patrols from the United States AND Mexico.  By the very government/corp that STIFLES our own liberties?????!!!    YES SERIOUS REFORM IS NEEDED. 

imo

Truth is, we have the most liberal immigration policy in the world.   People cross the boarder illegally because they cannot enter legally due to money, fear, or things in their past that would prevent them from entering legally.  Yes, many, many people cross the boarder illegally because they are told that is the only way they can make it over.  The cartels that run the system charge thousands of dollars to get them into this country (alive or dead, it makes no difference to these murderous coyotes!  They have no care or kindness for their cargo (illegals).  i agree, and that is sad when they are just wanting a better way of life. like our own lineages. so lets work on pushing out the cartel by not giving them a job.

sorry i didn't highlight it red previously

Then we can focus on the terrorists coming over. Too many coming over at one time, can't catch the most dangerous ones.

By the government/corp definition of terrorism anyone can be a terrorist. as a matter of fact if i remember there was not a distinction made between terrorism and extremists??!   and a last look at extremism had categorized constitutionalists as such. we have a mess to clean up here before we even start making decisions for anyone else... Right?

Unfortunately this country is run on broken laws.  Mr.o can't even live by the United States Constitution, how do we expect the outsiders to abide by our laws. 

Brandy, your absolutely correct about the mess we have on our hands.  My concern is how do we fix it. 

A border may work, or not, but we have to take a stand somewhere to make changes. If it calls for a border protection policy, then so be it.  If it calls for a wall, then so be it.  If it calls for an overhaul of this administration, then lets work at overhauling, clean this clown out of business along with his hungry power buddies, then so be it.  It begins at the local level.  The local level has to be sterilized first. 

There are two main parties that we need to focus on, as well as not letting them dismantling America anymore than it's already is.     

• Upvote 1

I don't know how it kills a country's sovereignty? i thought sovereignty was something akin to freedom but when i look it up i get three diff definitions: i personally agree with the 3rd one: sov·er·eign·ty

ˈsäv(ə)rən(t)ē/
noun

"how can we hope to wrest sovereignty away from the oligarchy and back to the people?"
    synonyms: jurisdictionrulesupremacydominionpowerascendancy, suzerainty,hegemonydominationauthoritycontrolinfluence
      "national sovereignty"
      synonyms: autonomyindependenceself-governmentself-rulehome ruleself-determinationfreedom

I am for a self governing state,  the first one is way to much power for a handful of corporations. if the People held ownership over their own way of living without laws impeding them or keeping them down i think we could succeed into real sovereignty over ourselves. but we aren't even allowed to be whoever we want to be without some law or regulations or policy or directive holding us down. we don't even have jurisdiction over ourselves. so who are we to lay jurisdiction on anyone else. we don't even got that right. I do want sovereignty from the corporation that claims Sovereignty over me...

I can understand the concern for violent criminals but we have to keep that separate from immigration Reform. I mean you can be any color, culture, race or belief and still be violent. Yes do something about the violent acts... but we have to keep the two separate... IMO IMO IMO

??????????????

??????????????

Really

ok so basically you and i aren't as "free" as you may force yourself to believe. when a government/corp can tell you what to do and how to do it, even force things into your body, then how is that free. we let a few govern without any oversight by the people. that is your america. so change that first.

Unfortunately this country is run on broken laws.  Mr.o can't even live by the United States Constitution, how do we expect the outsiders to abide by our laws. 

Brandy, your absolutely correct about the mess we have on our hands.  My concern is how do we fix it. 

A border may work, or not, but we have to take a stand somewhere to make changes. If it calls for a border protection policy, then so be it.  If it calls for a wall, then so be it.  If it calls for an overhaul of this administration, then lets work at overhauling, clean this clown out of business along with his hungry power buddies, then so be it.  It begins at the local level.  The local level has to be sterilized first. 

There are two main parties that we need to focus on, as well as not letting them dismantling America anymore than it's already is.     

well then we may def not want to build the fence cuz i may need to flee at some point. when something is so corrupt its almost like it needs to burn. Rome?

jesus as a baby had to flee the land he was in because Herod wanted his head, and he fled to Egypt. 

i personally would prefer fleeing south toward ecqaudor or costa rica cuz the climate is supposed to be good and you die older there. ;)

ˈsäv(ə)rən(t)ē/
noun

"national sovereignty"

Peace, you do understand that the sub-points under the meaning are related and supportive of the initial meaning?  In other words "a self-governing state" does not mean that "everyone"  rules themselves.  It means that America has the right of "ruling itself" with laws, regulations, governing principles that are established by America legislative bodies.  It has nothing to do with being able to do what you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, etc.  It means that we are free but with rules to govern our freedoms.  Is complicated, hard work, and comprehensive, because it takes into consideration that my rights don't interfere with your rights and visa-versa.   

• Upvote 2

Wow, when you read stuff, like peace is putting out here, it makes you scratch your head! Just by reading what he is saying, I'm wondering how he was in the USAF. I know, if he would have been in when I was in,and we crossed paths, He wouldn't have stayed long! He has already failed my attitude test! He would have been grounded!!!  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Wow, when you read stuff, like peace is putting out here, it makes you scratch your head! Just by reading what he is saying, I'm wondering how he was in the USAF. I know, if he would have been in when I was in,and we crossed paths, He wouldn't have stayed long! He has already failed my attitude test! He would have been grounded!!!  :salute:

6 years. Air Force. Staff Sargeant. Female. Honorable Discharge. and Firewall Fives. and on my way out the chief asked "Brandy are you sure you don't want to stay cuz I can see you being Chief"   and this is from a guy who's first meeting with me involved me going into his office and me demanding that they give me back four days of leave becasue a first shirt had a personal problem..and i showed him the reg where the first shirt was wrong and then i said if you can't take care of it then ill try the commander and if he can't i'll take it to IG."    guess what he said to me " I don't want to see you make staff" and i said,we will see...and would you believe i got my leave back, and i made staff and he said later after realizing how many battles i fought for my troops and there were a lot of issues

and how i fought for the customers. yea something tells me you and i would have been head to head :)

yea i know how power gets the best of people..  you most def wouldn't have liked my attitude...

I am a immigrant to Mexico.  I left the U.S. 9 years ago.  I did it legally.  Had to go down to the customs place and have my paperwork filled out, my passport photos taken and retaken each year and to pay my fee.  Took me 5 years but now I am a citizen of Mexico. 

If I were here illegally I would be in jail. 

Peace is a libtard that lives in a fantasy world.

we are not talking about citizens now are we? good for you. and how do you like it here? botzwana welcome to the land of the free , or... is it?...

Edited by Peace

Peace, you do understand that the sub-points under the meaning are related and supportive of the initial meaning?  In other words "a self-governing state" does not mean that "everyone"  rules themselves.  It means that America has the right of "ruling itself" with laws, regulations, governing principles that are established by America legislative bodies.  It has nothing to do with being able to do what you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, etc.  It means that we are free but with rules to govern our freedoms.  Is complicated, hard work, and comprehensive, because it takes into consideration that my rights don't interfere with your rights and visa-versa.   

i understand that we have laws for self governance you are missing what im trying to draw and that is that those legislative bodies are rife with corruption and greed and has mostly nothing to do with the people they are there to support.... the constitution is not at all what its initial intention set out to be. IMO

Really

ok so basically you and i aren't as "free" as you may force yourself to believe. when a government/corp can tell you what to do and how to do it, even force things into your body, then how is that free. we let a few govern without any oversight by the people. that is your america. so change that first.

I really don't know what that has to do with my post but ok. I understand more than you think about the corporation of the united states of america. The politicians have sold their souls to it. But people want to say that it is the Republicans who are the ones who have done so. WRONG! It is both parties. The elitist have set things up so that they are the puppet masters. I posted a link on one of my other post that you might want to read.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/behold-a-pale-horse-by-william-cooper/

Here is the link to my earlier post. It is worth the read.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204891-behold-a-pale-horse/

Edited by darwinatridge