Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump isn't even getting his "facts" straight...

Peace

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/donald-trump-mexicans-119849.html#.VaK3-vlViko

I have served with three guys in the AF that weren't US Citizens all from Mexico. They are not rapists. Fathers being deported from their kids. I thought we were for family rights. Think about your own family and how we got here.

A NATION OF MISPLACED HATE.

So Trump can pull out whatever card (pun intended) he wants which includes NON FACTS and the sheep follow... 

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Peace... please clarify.  You served with three illegal Mexicans in the Air Force?!!!

and they are not known rapists... my point is he is drawing a correlation from facts that do not exist. he's trying to say they are all criminals. and its not the case!

The military allows noncitizens.

and then there is the "anchor baby" issue... families are torn apart 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

and they are not known rapists... my point is he is drawing a correlation from facts that do not exist. he's trying to say they are all criminals. and its not the case!

The military allows noncitizens.

I see... but we are not talking about non-citizens.  The exact emphasis is on illegals... and further, Trump (and many others) have not made their claims as all-inclusive.  Please don't force me to change your moniker to Kumbaya!!!  Don't fall for this disingenuous kaotic koolade!   If you evaluate this with intellectual honesty, you'll find it doesn't add up.  Peace  :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Allows non citizens since when?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2000/07/can_noncitizens_join_the_military.html

i remember one of the guys had to go down town for a swearing in for his citizenship, and he invited a lot of us in the squadron. so it wasn't a surprise by the commander.

I see... but we are not talking about non-citizens.  The exact emphasis is on illegals... and further, Trump (and many others) have not made their claims as all-inclusive.  Please don't force me to change your moniker to Kumbaya!!!  Don't fall for this disingenuous kaotic koolade!   If you evaluate this with intellectual honesty, you'll find it doesn't add up.  Peace  :)

i don't understand why you like him... what do you like about him?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2000/07/can_noncitizens_join_the_military.html

i remember one of the guys had to go down town for a swearing in for his citizenship, and he invited a lot of us in the squadron. so it wasn't a surprise by the commander.

i don't understand why you like him... what do you like about him?

I like clarity... it's honest.  I like you... but you are ducking my specific emphasis!

Here's one of my recent posts.  There are others to help clarify my likes, if you want to go look!

Trump says what we all know... in seconds!  And that's why I love his style, and his clarity.

It's despicable that the media, and even the cowardly candidates, insist on convoluting issues... extrapolating nonsense into the attempt to legitimize a discussion into being overly verbose.  The chronic art of kumbaya krap.  Even Bill O'Reilly in his talking points memo took 4 to 5 minutes to explain what Trump "meant" and how Trump should have been more specific, etc.  THIS is what is infuriating the reasoning of so many citizens... the overt, shameless attack on our sensibilities, as if we can't understand common sense "issues" without them being "explained" to us.  Frankly, I prefer the short version...

Is it any wonder Trump grins and stands his ground... in leadership?  In pragmatism?  In knowledge?  He is Rudi Guiliani with free-market skills, on leadership steroids...  Is it any wonder he DOESN'T sound like a politician?

Trump... putting kowardly kumbaya krap where it belongs... down the toilet!   

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=20836&sid=a36a90cb0330ba64a1796fb9bc9bfd3a&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content#ixzz3fhvdabQu

• Upvote 7

http://nation.time.com/2012/04/06/non-citizens-make-better-u-s-soldiers/

a link on the numbers of non citizens in the military!!!!!! might surprise you

Be honest with your analysis and perspective here, Peace.  The issue is ILLEGAL immigrants.  Period.  Where is the confusion?

I have some wonderful non-citizen friends!  None of them are illegal... rapist, murderers, or otherwise!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

I like clarity... it's honest.  I like you... but you are ducking my specific emphasis!

Here's one of my recent posts.  There are others to help clarify my likes, if you want to go look!

Trump says what we all know... in seconds!  And that's why I love his style, and his clarity.

It's despicable that the media, and even the cowardly candidates, insist on convoluting issues... extrapolating nonsense into the attempt to legitimize a discussion into being overly verbose.  The chronic art of kumbaya krap.  Even Bill O'Reilly in his talking points memo took 4 to 5 minutes to explain what Trump "meant" and how Trump should have been more specific, etc.  THIS is what is infuriating the reasoning of so many citizens... the overt, shameless attack on our sensibilities, as if we can't understand common sense "issues" without them being "explained" to us.  Frankly, I prefer the short version...

Is it any wonder Trump grins and stands his ground... in leadership?  In pragmatism?  In knowledge?  He is Rudi Guiliani with free-market skills, on leadership steroids...  Is it any wonder he DOESN'T sound like a politician?

Trump... putting kowardly kumbaya krap where it belongs... down the toilet!   

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=20836&sid=a36a90cb0330ba64a1796fb9bc9bfd3a&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content#ixzz3fhvdabQu

im not skating man..." the dude abides"...     short version is fine,  but i  have my own take on immigration reform and it happens to not match his pulling numbers out of his ass trick..., somehow he is in this to further line his pocket, he is some kind of a maniac, can you not see it... i see him as a mockery.   im cool with being on the fringe, surely you can appreciate someone wanting to know more about a man that is running for President. its our duty as citizens to remain vigilant against tyranny in all its forms. im just asking questions to unravel the Man Behind the Orange Mask... IMO 

Be honest with your analysis and perspective here, Peace.  The issue is ILLEGAL immigrants.  Period.  Where is the confusion?

I have some wonderful non-citizen friends!  None of them are illegal... rapist, murderers, or otherwise!

it looks like there is a lot of confusion on the terms... and it looks like they are all being classified into a single group "illegal immigrants" ...  

if we are talking about actual criminals who have violated a human, then by all means lock them up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

im not skating man..." the dude abides"...     short version is fine,  but i  have my own take on immigration reform and it happens to not match his pulling numbers out of his ass trick..., somehow he is in this to further line his pocket, he is some kind of a maniac, can you not see it... i see him as a mockery.   im cool with being on the fringe, surely you can appreciate someone wanting to know more about a man that is running for President. its our duty as citizens to remain vigilant against tyranny in all its forms. im just asking questions to unravel the Man Behind the Orange Mask... IMO 

YES!  Ask away, objectively!  But the questions and perspectives need to be honest, not spun.  Please don't feed and perpetuate false narratives with knee-jerk reactions... you become part of the problem you dislike!  You have not answered my direct responses to your own allegations.  Please be honest.

• Upvote 3

i happen to believe that as a human we have the right to be whoever and whatever we are wherever we want. the fact there are so many laws to stifle the human is CRAZY. I mean how many of us would be out of this country, however the border is a hold up?

YES!  Ask away, objectively!  But the questions and perspectives need to be honest, not spun.  Please don't feed and perpetuate false narratives with knee-jerk reactions... you become part of the problem you dislike!  You have not answered my direct responses to your own allegations.  Please be honest.

i did. i said if they are illegal immigrants who have committed a crime against someone then put them away. What false narrative?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it looks like there is a lot of confusion on the terms... and it looks like they are all being classified into a single group "illegal immigrants" ...  

if we are talking about actual criminals who have violated a human, then by all means lock them up. 

OK, but that's not honest.  Terms are terms, and it's not fair to pick and choose... we are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants only... criminal or non-criminal.  They are, by definition, criminal already, by being illegal.  They are a single group... SOME are WORSE criminals than others... rapists, thieves, murderers... just like any other criminals to be dealt with.  BUT, if they weren't here to begin with... well?

• Upvote 4

i don't like him. i can have that opinion. i look at him and see some guy talking a bunch of ****. i don't care that he says it!! it's his right!! and it's my right to ask him how the heck he draws conclusions... and it seems he gets them from NONFACTS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

i happen to believe that as a human we have the right to be whoever and whatever we are wherever we want. the fact there are so many laws to stifle the human is CRAZY. I mean how many of us would be out of this country, however the border is a hold up?

i did. i said if they are illegal immigrants who have committed a crime against someone then put them away. What false narrative?

We are a land and nation of laws.  Ya can't just do what you want, infringing on others' values and personal pursuits of happiness... just because you're another human being.  That's kumbaya kaos...

• Upvote 1

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/donald-trump-mexicans-119849.html#.VaK3-vlViko

I have served with three guys in the AF that weren't US Citizens all from Mexico. They are not rapists. Fathers being deported from their kids. I thought we were for family rights. Think about your own family and how we got here.

A NATION OF MISPLACED HATE.

So Trump can pull out whatever card (pun intended) he wants which includes NON FACTS and the sheep follow... 

Ok, so who do you want for president, Hillarious or Jeb. "we are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants only" Yes, get your facts straight. Look at who the jails are full of. I death by a illegal is too many, ask their family.

• Upvote 4

OK, but that's not honest.  Terms are terms, and it's not fair to pick and choose... we are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants only... criminal or non-criminal.  They are, by definition, criminal already, by being illegal.  They are a single group... SOME are WORSE criminals than others... rapists, thieves, murderers... just like any other criminals to be dealt with.  BUT, if they weren't here to begin with... well?

ok the problem with THIS then becomes, how long has the government idly sat on and did nothing to stop the crossings then. cause now we have a country full of these people labeled as "illegal" when its our own government aiding them!! go figure if i was a mexican suffering somewhere in mexico with my kids and the i hear that the US is gonna help, then that would send a signal to my mind that these guys are nice... then you get decades of people coming in and now after so many have been born here by illegals we want to somehow create a civil war...   i dont know man, i don't like it...

i don't like him. i can have that opinion. i look at him and see some guy talking a bunch of ****. i don't care that he says it!! it's his right!! and it's my right to ask him how the heck he draws conclusions... and it seems he gets them from NONFACTS.

Well... tell that to the families of the FACTUAL victims.  Those are the only facts anyone is focusing on.  What facts are you referencing?

• Upvote 1

ok the problem with THIS then becomes, how long has the government idly sat on and did nothing to stop the crossings then. cause now we have a country full of these people labeled as "illegal" when its our own government aiding them!! go figure if i was a mexican suffering somewhere in mexico with my kids and the i hear that the US is gonna help, then that would send a signal to my mind that these guys are nice... then you get decades of people coming in and now after so many have been born here by illegals we want to somehow create a civil war...   i dont know man, i don't like it...

NOW we're getting somewhere!  Thanks for the honesty and recognizing the distinctions.  That's half the problem.  Now, it's a wonder why you DON'T agree with Trump.  You have validated his perspective... not necessarily his solutions, but it's a start.  STOP the problem first... build the wall... make Mexico pay for it.  Heck, I'll take any version of that!

Oh... and let's not forget that the Mexican gov't. is also very, very complicit!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 5

Well... tell that to the families of the FACTUAL victims.  Those are the only facts anyone is focusing on.  What facts are you referencing?

the numbers are in the first link, somehting like 2%. yes do somehting about those guys. just as we do with all violent acts. but we have so many like roughly 12 million "illegal immigrants" that aren't violent!   the bigger problem is the fence!! haha what the frick, how is that even actually effective !

NOW we're getting somewhere!  Thanks for the honesty and recognizing the distinctions.  That's half the problem.  Now, it's a wonder why you DON'T agree with Trump.  You have validated his perspective... not necessarily his solutions, but it's a start.  STOP the problem first... build the wall... make Mexico pay for it.  Heck, I'll take any version of that!

Oh... and let's not forget that the Mexican gov't. is also very, very complicit!

please don't think im in line with his views. :) im in line with all criminals of violence to be locked away.

Ok, so who do you want for president, Hillarious or Jeb. "we are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants only" Yes, get your facts straight. Look at who the jails are full of. I death by a illegal is too many, ask their family.

one death by anyONE is ONE too many.   yea what your failing to see is the semantics used. there is a difference between "illegal immigrants" who cross over and then 2% who is actually only violent...         i say open all the borders let the people go free. is that to radical for you?!

• Downvote 4

the numbers are in the first link, somehting like 2%. yes do somehting about those guys. just as we do with all violent acts. but we have so many like roughly 12 million "illegal immigrants" that aren't violent!   the bigger problem is the fence!! haha what the frick, how is that even actually effective !

please don't think im in line with his views. :) im in line with all criminals of violence to be locked away.

But... what about the ones that haven't committed a violent act/crime YET.  Again... why do we have to worry about that, when they shouldn't be here to begin with?  Just like any other legal-citizen...  an act of violence could occur.

And, I will further claim... that ANY crime violent or non-violent, still can be as consequential as another.  Any crime impedes on my pursuit of happiness.

im sure there is a distinction between noncitizens, aliens, illegals, and on and on... but the bigger issue is they are with us and if it's better for their livelihood to live here then they should have that right.

But... what about the ones that haven't committed a violent act/crime YET.  Again... why do we have to worry about that, when they shouldn't be here to begin with?  Just like any other legal-citizen...  an act of violence could occur.

And, I will further claim... that ANY crime violent or non-violent, still can be as consequential as another.  Any crime impedes on my pursuit of happines

im sure there is a distinction between noncitizens, aliens, illegals, and on and on... but the bigger issue is they are with us and if it's better for their livelihood to live here then they should have that right.

i actually considered a few years ago leaving this country but when you look into it is sooo hard.... what happens if god forbid something happens here and we can't get over the fence

Oh my... we must parts ways Kumbaya.  YOU are the real danger to our civil society.  Wow, one death too many... and YOU would be complicit.  Not on my watch.  I am not a member of the Kowardly Kumbaya Krowd.

I part ways here... good luck.

• Upvote 4

logistically what would actual reform look like in trumps mind. is it a fence?! cuz that is hilarious. there are tunnels and ladders. 

Oh my... we must parts ways Kumbaya.  YOU are the real danger to our civil society.  Wow, one death too many... and YOU would be complicit.  Not on my watch.  I am not a member of the Kowardly Kumbaya Krowd.

I part ways here... good luck.

NO i am not complicit with death to anyONE.  as a matter of fact im for the rights of all individuals. the violent ones should most definitley be dealt with. 

trump is just pandering bs "facts" and you are the complicit one. and you believe him!!!!!!!!!!! 

btw i don't know who the hell to vote for. i think they are all full of it. im on the side of people to do and be and go where they please as long as they aren't violating another person. a fn fence!!!! hahahhaha

Edited by Markinsa
Language: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6