Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just popping by.

BETTYBOOP

Hi all!

I am just popping by to catch up on all the posts I have been missing on here. I am sorry I have been away for so long. I forgot my password and struggled to get it reset and then live kinda got in the way. Thank you for all the lovely messages and personal e-mails I received when you were informed by Danan that my dear Donald had died suddenly at the beginning of the year. I know you all wished me well and thank you for all the prayers. My house is usually open to all visitors and although I have days when I feel very lost it never lasts long due to my nieces and nephews constantly popping in with their friends when they are passing the house. Usually, it is " auntie LIz..... Can I have something to eat?or INeed some money please for and ice cream or some sweets. Or Auntie LIz , I need help with the English home work which is due in tomorrow. It is only 3000 words!" However, I would not have it any other way.

I have been making plans for when our day arrives and some have changed because Donald is no longer here but some remain the same. His death just highlighted all the more how life is short and can be gone in the blink of an eye. So when or day comes... Despite the fact I still enjoy nursing I will be giving it up so as to spend the rest of my time doing things which give me pleasure. I am planning to start my own small craft buisness which will have an etsy shop and will put a percentage of the profits towards our annual poppy appeal. I might move house but this would only be to allow me to have enough work space and room for the dogs to wander safely. My other love is the gardens out would need to have a reasonable sized gardenthatican potter about in. I hope this finds you all well and in good spirits. If you read this post please say hello

Best wishes to you all.

Bettyboop. Xx

• Upvote 7

Betty,

So nice to read your newsy post. look into earth box.com for your gardening. I switched from the old fashioned line gardening to square foot gardening and earth boxes. I will never go back to traditional gardening. The earth boxes are no maintenance. After you plant the box, all you do is water the pipe and harvest. I really like it, but sick of eating swiss chard. lol

• Upvote 1