Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL: Should we have a separate section for ISIS articles?

Give ISIS it's own section?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Choose YES or NO, and then please comment in this thread.

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

The Only Opinion That Is Relevent On This Is Master Yota's ! :o

He Is The NewsHound Who Works Tirelessly To Bring Over The Articles

And Keeps Track Of When To Add Articles To An Existing Thread ! ;)

I Wouldn't Do ANYTHING To Disrupt The Amazing Work That He Does Around Here

Unless He Wants It Done !

- CNN

B) B) B)

Yes..He's great.. One of the bright minds here on DV... A definitive asset to this Forum...Grazie Yota

ISIS articles are pertinent, but would like a different catagory for all the music stuff.. I just don't see how those postings have anything to do with current Iraq news.. sorry to bring this up but do not like having to scroll thru all these music postings to find informative articles.. maybe a section just for unrelated postings would be helpful.. Hope I'm not the only one who never opens these up and finds this does not belong with the efforts of others to research and bring the important articles for us..

Music is already in a different category...A  specific section called "Music videos".. It's been  like that for a few years now ( before it used to be in the off-topic section until Adam  decided to create the MV one).

Edited by umbertino

No, ISIS is very relevent to the negligilble value of the IQD.

BUT, a separte section for Umbertino would cut my time to scan the latest 24 hours of "What's New" in half, and would not even slightly reduce the relevence of "What's New."  Or maybe just limit everyone to starting, say, 5 new topics per day.

Now, as to Luigi...you might want to consider limiting him to a new section:  "Wildly improbable piles of BS" so as to avoid investigations of this site by lame DA's trying to score points for the next election by accusing Adam of complicity wilth scammers purportedly selling IQDs.

Edited by Xtaxguy
  • Upvote 1

Anything that affects the stability of the country also affects the currency, so I have to vote NO. Sometimes it does get a little annoying when there are multiple threads about the same event. If everybody would just look to see if something has been posted before they post it again it would help.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1