Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL: Should we have a separate section for ISIS articles?

Give ISIS it's own section?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Choose YES or NO, and then please comment in this thread.

• Yes
    • No

whatever Yota wants. I don't care.

However, we may want a separate section for Donald Trump. :mexican:  :mexican:  :mexican: Thats for the Donald, since he is in Phoenix today.

maybe another section called "whining" for those who need to have a good wine. lol

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 1

I voted NO! Not because I am a Mod and the extra work involved but because I hold dinar and whether we like it or not, ISIS has a big bearing on when and if Iraq becomes stable enough to initiate and RI/RV. ISIS has already created enough division and uproar between the Kurds and Baghdad to start the "divide Iraq" propaganda machine. If we ignore ISIS /shove it off into another forum/ are we really going to have a clear big picture of what is happening and/or could happen in Iraq?  

I say keep it in open view so we are prepared for whatever happens.

Just my  :twocents: 

:cowboy2:

I agree with Granny. IMHO, ISIS is the main reason that is preventing economic and political stability that we are told Iraq needs for us to realize the RV.

ISIS articles are pertinent, but would like a different catagory for all the music stuff.. I just don't see how those postings have anything to do with current Iraq news.. sorry to bring this up but do not like having to scroll thru all these music postings to find informative articles.. maybe a section just for unrelated postings would be helpful.. Hope I'm not the only one who never opens these up and finds this does not belong with the efforts of others to research and bring the important articles for us..

• Upvote 1

Adam

If this was ALREADY on your mind--and others brought it up cause they're thinking the same thing--then just start a new thread. It's YOUR site and no one else's so you can do as you see fit.

For myself and others it just makes sense and more user friendly for those who don't want to shuffle through all the stuff we don't want to see to get to the articles and information we DO want to read.

Sad how lazy some people are they can't scroll down ONE MORE INCH to the next forum to read about Isis.

SMH

• Downvote 3

ISIS articles are pertinent, but would like a different catagory for all the music stuff.. I just don't see how those postings have anything to do with current Iraq news.. sorry to bring this up but do not like having to scroll thru all these music postings to find informative articles.. maybe a section just for unrelated postings would be helpful.. Hope I'm not the only one who never opens these up and finds this does not belong with the efforts of others to research and bring the important articles for us..

Please follow the instructions at this link http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/141858-filter-by-forum-option-new-feature/

It is a great feature of the forum and makes it possible for you to ignore forum sections that you are not interested in reading.

:cowboy2:

No to ISI/Daesh or whatever the scumbags are called...they do not deserve a separate thread.

Whether we like it or not, they are part of Iraq news.

They may or may not directly or indirectly impact the value of the dinar. Who/how are we to judge that 

If we don't like to read about them, well skip over that post(s) and keep searching for news gems/nuggets....we've all being doing that for 10+ years and nothing appears to have had and major direct correlation/impact to the value of the dinar yet.

So for now we "hurry up and wait"...... 

:soon:

Adam:    I would like to say no because why give terrorism any more free air or publish time for them to broadcast their hatred against the world, this I believe would just be another avenue for them to get thru read and enter act (it would be a matter of time) how they are doing in the world of evil so let's not  let DV be contaminated by this poison. Lets keep this site clean and friendly folks.

Adam: I myself would never ask any of my readers or members to poll such a thing as this so I'll say this for you THIS IS NOT YOUR SITE STAR and freedom of speech.             Shame on you

Still your friend

Starrider