Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL: Should we have a separate section for ISIS articles?

Give ISIS it's own section?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Choose YES or NO, and then please comment in this thread.

• Yes
    • No

This is a question I've been tossing around for a bit, so let's talk about it and make a decision.

• Should we have a separate section for ISIS specific articles and discussion?

ISIS is very much an Iraq topic, but if we have a separate section for ISIS, should we also have separate sections for CBI, GOI, Banking Laws, or anything else that isn't directly "IQD"?

My thought is "NO", because they all have an impact, and if there's a legitimate story about ISIS and Iraq, then that qualifies as "Iraq & Dinar Related News".

With that said, I also understand that the ISIS articles took over the Iraq News section for a while (not so much lately, but still...)

Here's your opportunity folks! Please note that if the poll results are close, I'll put more weight on the comments than the actual poll results, so please vote AND comment.

Cheers! :cheesehead:

:tiphat:

• Upvote 9

It's of little relevance to the dealings of Iraqi currency and monetary policy. The only articles with ISIS in them I would say should show up in this forum area should be if they have a primary topic of Iraqi dinar, like they stole a bunch or are smuggling them to Iran or something.

• Upvote 4

The Only Opinion That Is Relevent On This Is Master Yota's ! :o

He Is The NewsHound Who Works Tirelessly To Bring Over The Articles

And Keeps Track Of When To Add Articles To An Existing Thread ! ;)

I Wouldn't Do ANYTHING To Disrupt The Amazing Work That He Does Around Here

Unless He Wants It Done !

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 14

I voted NO! Not because I am a Mod and the extra work involved but because I hold dinar and whether we like it or not, ISIS has a big bearing on when and if Iraq becomes stable enough to initiate and RI/RV. ISIS has already created enough division and uproar between the Kurds and Baghdad to start the "divide Iraq" propaganda machine. If we ignore ISIS /shove it off into another forum/ are we really going to have a clear big picture of what is happening and/or could happen in Iraq?  

I say keep it in open view so we are prepared for whatever happens.

Just my  :twocents: 

:cowboy2: 

• Upvote 6

If ISIS is so important then it should have it's own section specific to discussion. IMO, ISIS has always been irrelevant to Iraq's money policy and is only proven to be a convenient distraction both inside and outside Iraq. The powers that be will never allow a bunch of thugs to derail all the financial investments in nation building efforts of the world community.