Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

H.R.2232 – Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015. (PLEASE SIGN PETITION)

Peace

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-vaccinate-all-children-act-of-2015-bill-seeks-to-blackmail-states-into-full-compliance_052015

as of right now i have a waiver that exempts my kids from vaccines. i am scared to **** what is inside of vaccines... they are loaded with neurotoxins. they want to make mandatory (no more religious or philosophical exemptions !!)  please forward on your facebooks and twitters

Also if you just saw the list of toxins and poisons in it, you wouldn't even agree. 

also below is the link to KILL THE BILL 

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-kill-the-bill-h-r-2232-114th-congress-vaccinate-all-children-act-of-2015?source_location=petition_footer&algorithm=promoted    

Its less than a minute to fill out. please be informed. this is CRAZY.

969270_10151549412241510_1986793685_n.jp

funny-vaccines-Internet-comments-Tumblr.

antivax.jpg

Why would my unvaccinated kids be a threat to your vaccinated kid? 

Infographic-Medical-Choice-Dictators-640

11665377_10204615682893654_3032149339503

993507_411773578955785_173413185_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

if we know for a fact that there are ingredients in vaccines that do not biologically belong to the human body. then why do doctors push it? ask a doctor what is inside a vaccine, and in my experience they don't tell you.

Your unvaccinated children may not be a threat vaccinated children.....but you can't be sure another kid doesn't bite yours.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

how is anything listed as an ingredient in a vaccine, good for a kid or adult?         it is not

also my kids are very healthy, even when they get sick they naturally get over it... because mom makes them garlic soup and holds them... my kids have picked up all sorts of strange... and they are just fine           and taller than average

they have had head/foot/mouth, i had one doctor who tried to tell me my son had scarlett fever!  and i said bullshit because before ever taking hime to the doctor i was evaluating the rash online, and the rash looked nothing like scarlett fever... some cream from walgreens and the rash was gone the next day.  my kids have had colds and fevers and rashes... and good ol fashion rest love and healthy soup loaded with immunity is what i gave.

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/index.html

this is the link to vaccine injury cases who got compensated

Are you and your children vegans?  

GO RV, then BV

nope

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/march-2015-settlements-in-vaccine-court-117-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths/

the fact the government has an injury compensation payout is telling... over 3 billion so far

http://www.mctlawyers.com/vaccine-injury/cases/

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/the-costs-of-vaccine-damage-payout.html

Isn't consuming animal DNA the same thing?....mercury tainted fish, for example.  

GO RV, then BV

i don't know how to draw that correlation because im talking about a vaccine that is full of all sorts of ingredients that don't belong in the body being INJECTED.

eating a fish from the sea is better than being burdened with a straight shot into your boddy!!!!!!!!!!! uhm NO COMPARISON

• Upvote 1

Wow!!!  Love this.... I am very pro choice on this matter.  The Government should NOT dictate what goes into my children's bodies nor mine!

Through my own experience and subsequent research I found that the risk of injury from an injection is far greater than any risk of the disease that 

the injections are supposed to prevent.  All of which are treatable.  If our immune systems weren't compromised from all of the toxins that are in the injections we would easily be able to fight the illness you were injected for.  The sad thing is that you will, if exposed, still get the illnesses/diseases you are vaccinated for.  The injections do not guarantee immunity. However, it does change how the disease will run its course through your body. 

I don't particularly think that I would like to play Russian Roulette with a gun.... I know I don't want to play it with vaccinations... but that is exactly what we are doing every time we choose to have our children injected.   NO THANKS!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Wow!!!  Love this.... I am very pro choice on this matter.  The Government should NOT dictate what goes into my children's bodies nor mine!

Through my own experience and subsequent research I found that the risk of injury from an injection is far greater than any risk of the disease that 

the injections are supposed to prevent.  All of which are treatable.  If our immune systems weren't compromised from all of the toxins that are in the injections we would easily be able to fight the illness you were injected for.  The sad thing is that you will, if exposed, still get the illnesses/diseases you are vaccinated for.  The injections do not guarantee immunity. However, it does change how the disease will run its course through your body. 

I don't particularly think that I would like to play Russian Roulette with a gun.... I know I don't want to play it with vaccinations... but that is exactly what we are doing every time we choose to have our children injected.   NO THANKS!!!!!

i hope you sign the petition :) and here is to GREAT HEALTHY LONG LIVES !!

As long parents don't send their vaccinated/unvaccinated sick kids to school or out in public.....I have no opinion.  Good luck with your petition.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

i don't send them!!!  but why would it bother you if your kids were vaccinated... just saying... if your kid has whooping cough and is vaccinated against it, whats the problem??  but that is the problem ... vaccinations cause REAL problems

i would never send my kids to school sick... that doesn't even compute to my mind

i hope you sign the petition :) and here is to GREAT HEALTHY LONG LIVES !!

i don't send them!!!  but why would it bother you if your kids were vaccinated... just saying... if your kid has whooping cough and is vaccinated against it, whats the problem??  but that is the problem ... vaccinations cause REAL problems

i would never send my kids to school sick... that doesn't even compute to my mind

There's no cure for the common cold......and PUFFs are expensive.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

There's no cure for the common cold......and PUFFs are expensive.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

exactly the point so why put more toxins in your body to cure it ?!     

it doesnt make sense

your just further compromising the immune system

• Upvote 1

exactly the point so why put more toxins in your body to cure it ?!     

it doesnt make sense

your just further compromising the immune system

Not trying to offend you, but it sounds like you want me to think like you, rather than me having my right to choose......which is what the petition is all about in the first place.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs,

you are making some ridiculous arguments.  You wonder why doctors push vaccinations?  I also had the same questions.  After my child had an adverser reaction to

one of her vaccinations I chose to do some research.  What I discovered will blow your socks off.  However, I will save you some time and give you a breakdown.

Most Medical schools are funded by pharmaceutical companies. This includes fellowships and research. The findings for majority of research done goes through a process. Long/Short of it... Pharmaceutical companies are teaching med students exactly what they want them to know... drugs/injections not common sense is the answer.  Proof is in the pill filled pudding that we have all been forced to eat.

• Upvote 1

Even if you have somehow convinced yourself vaccines are "good", which they are not, the OTHER problem is that SOMEONE is NOW trying to take away your CHOICE TO NOT HAVE POISON PUMPED IN YOUR BODY.   That is ABSURD

Not trying to offend you, but it sounds like you want me to think like you, rather than me having my right to choose......which is what the petition is all about in the first place.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

YEA its close to my heart so i feel that you need the information to save yourself.. i understand how cognitive dissonance works, and so i use your questions to relate the other side of the story. so you are welcome.

;)

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1

Shabs,

you are making some ridiculous arguments.  You wonder why doctors push vaccinations?  I also had the same questions.  After my child had an adverser reaction to

one of her vaccinations I chose to do some research.  What I discovered will blow your socks off.  However, I will save you some time and give you a breakdown.

Most Medical schools are funded by pharmaceutical companies. This includes fellowships and research. The findings for majority of research done goes through a process. Long/Short of it... Pharmaceutical companies are teaching med students exactly what they want them to know... drugs/injections not common sense is the answer.  Proof is in the pill filled pudding that we have all been forced to eat.

If you knew me very well......you would know I'm known for my ridiculousness.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

YEA its close to my heart so i feel that you need the information to save yourself.. i understand how cognitive dissonance works, and so i use your questions to relate the other side of the story. so you are welcome.

;)

Ahh....cognitive dissonance.  I've been down that road many times with Plummet........He got angry and we don't talk anymore.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

What prompted me to start asking questions, was my time spent in the air force, i remember i would have to go annually to get a flu shot, and EVERY TIME i got sick... then others that i would talk to said the same stuff.  which made me look into it. haven't had a shot since.

btw there is a waiver if you are active duty. something that i did not know at the time.

• Upvote 2

What prompted me to start asking questions, was my time spent in the air force, i remember i would have to go annually to get a flu shot, and EVERY TIME i got sick... then others that i would talk to said the same stuff.  which made me look into it. haven't had a shot since.

The Army flu shot must have been the upper shelf stuff.....never got sick once.   :shrug:  Thank you for your service.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

If you knew me very well......you would know I'm known for my ridiculousness.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

Ahh....cognitive dissonance.  I've been down that road many times with Plummet........He got angry and we don't talk anymore.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

lol we all experience it... we have to to escape the old paradigm... and it is hard when people hold onto old beliefs and ideas and systems, and are following big pharmas money ...  SAY NO TO GMO FOODS, PRESCRIPTIONS AND VACCINES.... WE ARE SICK AND DYING.

The Army flu shot must have been the upper shelf stuff.....never got sick once.   :shrug:  Thank you for your service.  

GO RV, then BV

and thanks for your service shabs... but some of us feel the effects and are more sensitive so take it from us... there is def something going on... then just look at the ingredients and it is no longer a surprise, i mean i actually got the flu from the flue shot and then to make it fantastical i was being pumped with further immunosuppressive toxins.   just saying

• Upvote 1

Hey PEACE, I am a doctor and my son has NEVER been, nor will he ever be vaccinated. Once he is an adult, he can decide for himself what is best for him. There are NO double-blind placebo controlled studies (in which the control group is strictly unvaccinated or never has been vaccinated). There are studies, but clearly there are no control groups of totally unvaccinated people to be a true, correct, study, as is the "gold standard" for western medicines. How ironic! The claim is that that would be unethical. However, population studies show that an unvaccinated child is MUCH LESS likely to come down with a particular disease and will recover quicker if they get it. I think a NHS study of recent showed a substantial reduction in illness in non-vaccinated groups.

However, diet/lifestyle is vital. Common sense tells us if you are nutrient rich, you are much healthier than a "junk food" child. If a 3rd world child is unvaccinated, their risks from complications/mortality is much higher than the vaccinated. Again, nutritional profile is the key, but rarely discussed. This would cause people to consider nutrition as a competitive factor to vaccines, which wouldnt make the drug-makers too happy! 

To your health.....Cheers

• Upvote 3