Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this the dinar section or the Isis section??

Seriously

Is this the forum for dinar info or has Isis hijacked this too?

I counted twelve...TWELVE...Isis articles on this forum covering most of the page.

I come here for dinar info--not Isis.

Can a moderator start a different forum for them and leave this one alone for dinar info?

Thanks so much!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I thought this was the Iraqi news section?

Your topic did not have a link to a news article regarding Iraq so it was moved to the opinions section. All topics posted in the Iraqi News Section must have a link to a news article and it must be pertaining to Iraq.  FYI, ISIS articles all pertain to Iraq and the turmoil in their country which most likely has a direct impact on the RV.  

:facepalm1:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 5

No, this is also the music site for Umbertino.. but we still get some useful dinar articles..

It's in the MUSIC VIDEOS section ( most of the time)...If you ( and others) have issues with that please kindly ask Mods  and Mr. Montana.,. If they ( well, He, the Boss ..) say "nomore music" I'll stop right away. Fair enough?

Peace out ( as usual)

I thought this was the Iraqi news section?

No.. This is the "Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar" section

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have actually considered creating a separate section for ISIS related news, but like TG pointed out - ISIS is very much related to IRaqi news, so that might become confusing.

I'm open to a discussion on the idea.

Your topic did not have a link to a news article regarding Iraq so it was moved to the opinions section. All topics posted in the Iraqi News Section must have a link to a news article and it must be pertaining to Iraq.  FYI, ISIS articles all pertain to Iraq and the turmoil in their country which most likely has a direct impact on the RV.  

:facepalm1:

:cowboy2:

:twothumbs:

It's in the MUSIC VIDEOS section ( most of the time)...If you ( and others) have issues with that please kindly ask Mods  and Mr. Montana.,. If they ( well, He, the Boss ..) say "nomore music" I'll stop right away. Fair enough?

Peace out ( as usual)

No.. This is the "Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar" section

:lol: You beat me to it :D

• Upvote 2

A desperate section for Isis would make things so much simpler

And,leave the dinar forum just for dinars for those of us who just want that info but don't want to sort through all the other articles to find dinar articles.

Isis gets so much time on the news Id rather not have to see or sort through it to get the info I'm looking for.

It would be greatly appreciated if you started a different forum for them Adam

So much is connected in today's real world.  I advocate for allowing the discerning mind to experience the free-market of thoughts and ideas!  You never know what you might learn.  Please do not create a separate forum.  Thank you!

• Upvote 1