Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bill O'Reilly Donald Trump Interview. Trump Slams GOP Field: I Don't Have a Lot of Respect for ...

Donald is the only candidate for the job! The problem is most men in this country are cowards that are led around by their women. Pathetic losers doesn't even describe the definition of these spineless xxxxxxx.

Edited by TexasGranny
Removed offensive language - there are better words to use and stay out of trouble with the Mods
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Im a woman and I wouldn't be offended at all if he wants to slash and burn Hillarious .   :butt-kicking:    She is not leadership material . :ph34r: 

He is absolutely right we are on the verge (the usa) of taking a serious nose dive if someone doesn't step up and start kicking some good old USA A$$.  

I believe he can make that happen.  I sure hope he wins.

Good interview . :twothumbs: Thanks for bringing it over.  :wave:  :)

• Upvote 7

I for one, enjoy a good fiasco.   :facepalm:  Looking forward to his security detail sporting feather boas.   B)  

Trump-White-House.jpg

GO RV, then BV

So, you are saying it will be worse than it is now. I cant see it that way. 

Everyone grills the crap out of Donald, and I love how he's handling it. The guy is taking a beating by the media, but he's not letting up at all.

At about 5 minutes Bill kind of poo-poos the idea that Trump would make Mexico pay for the wall, and almost vilified the thought that we might have to hurt them economically in order to get it done.

SO WHAT? If that's what it takes to make Mexico behave, then do it. Make Mexico build AND PAY for the wall, then loosen the economic grip on them. It doesn't have to be permanent, it just has to be STRONG. It doesn't have to hurt them, it has to PROTECT US. 

Keep on rockin, Trump! I like what you're doing. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

The guy is taking a beating by the media, but he's not letting up at all.

At about 5 minutes Bill kind of poo-poos the idea that

Oreilly is, and always has been, a RINO puppet.

He may have accidentally made a few comments that were constitutionally correct in the past, but has always "adjusted" opinion to echo all things establishment, and has never deviated from his expected duties. 

He tried to overpower Trump, but was put down for the loudmouthed wind bag he really is.

I get the distinct impression Trump is loving the fact he is "suffering" financially for his positions, the attack by both "sides" is only solidifying his popularity.

Is better brand advertising than any PR company could ever offer.

Everyone grills the crap out of Donald, and I love how he's handling it. The guy is taking a beating by the media, but he's not letting up at all.

At about 5 minutes Bill kind of poo-poos the idea that Trump would make Mexico pay for the wall, and almost vilified the thought that we might have to hurt them economically in order to get it done.

SO WHAT? If that's what it takes to make Mexico behave, then do it. Make Mexico build AND PAY for the wall, then loosen the economic grip on them. It doesn't have to be permanent, it just has to be STRONG. It doesn't have to hurt them, it has to PROTECT US. 

I'm glad you vote for the US being a sovereign country. Why call ourselves a country when we basically behave like we are a homeless/hand out shelter. Its good to have a backbone unlike what our government has become. When we vote for a boarder fence, laws, have a immigration department, that say we want to control immigration and then let everyone in that gets across in without getting caught, and then reward them with a job and benefits. How does this deter anyone else from doing the same. What does that say to the law abiding people waiting for years. 

Im a woman and I wouldn't be offended at all if he wants to slash and burn Hillarious .   :butt-kicking:    She is not leadership material . :ph34r:

He is absolutely right we are on the verge (the usa) of taking a serious nose dive if someone doesn't step up and start kicking some good old USA A$$.  

I believe he can make that happen.  I sure hope he wins.

Good interview . :twothumbs: Thanks for bringing it over.  :wave:  :)

did you know Hillarious sat up front at his wedding in 2007. also he has donated 100000 to her campaign when she ran!!

• Downvote 2

I'm glad you vote for the US being a sovereign country. Why call ourselves a country when we basically behave like we are a homeless/hand out shelter. Its good to have a backbone unlike what our government has become. When we vote for a boarder fence, laws, have a immigration department, that say we want to control immigration and then let everyone in that gets across in without getting caught, and then reward them with a job and benefits. How does this deter anyone else from doing the same. What does that say to the law abiding people waiting for years. 

What is the problem with immigration. How did your family get here? At some point they immigrated. and you can't say violence increased because the opposite is true. there will always be a few crazies, and crazy is something that doesn't have boundaries.

• Downvote 5

What is the problem with immigration. How did your family get here? At some point they immigrated. and you can't say violence increased because the opposite is true. there will always be a few crazies, and crazy is something that doesn't have boundaries.

There is no problem with immigration. There is a problem with illegal immigration.

Of course we are all immigrants, but at that time there were no laws regarding immigration. Now there are, so it's time to recognize that times have changed and we need to enforce the rules.

It's not racist, derogatory, or negative in any way at all. There is a process through with a law abiding person of the world can enter my country, and I want people to follow the rules.

• Upvote 4

I for one, enjoy a good fiasco.   :facepalm:  Looking forward to his security detail sporting feather boas.   B)  

Trump-White-House.jpg

GO RV, then BV

I like that better than those rainbow lights that miserable human being the little "o " had on it! JMHO!

• Upvote 1