Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana update - 8 July, 2015

Adam Montana

....I heard they now have a special craft beer just for Ramadan........ :cheesehead:

Coming right up....urrr...I mean "on the down low"!!!   :cheesehead:

taybe_beer_palestine_afp.jpg

We will have to have Sandfly...I mean "The Thank You Man" sneak us some out when this thing finally pops!!!  :macarena: 

Sandfly Adam...great chat as always...wish I could help with your problem though...but I'm afraid that's above my pay grade!!!  :facepalm: 

Miley-Cyrus-Hannah-Montana-665x385.jpg

Oh...and just because Snow must be takin' a cat nap...11 Members, 33 Guests!!!!  ;) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Today, I'm feeling like a "negative Nancy." So low could sit on a piece of paper and swing my legs. Bummer - guess I'm just mega-tired of waiting - usually I'm pretty upbeat and even Luigi makes me laugh - not today. Thanks though for keeping us on the straight and giving us reasonable intel.

• Upvote 3

Today, I'm feeling like a "negative Nancy." So low could sit on a piece of paper and swing my legs. Bummer - guess I'm just mega-tired of waiting - usually I'm pretty upbeat and even Luigi makes me laugh - not today. Thanks though for keeping us on the straight and giving us reasonable intel.

Hang in there Sage!!!  :blush: 

a547365cbbce1d9efa3ce46c05681bce.jpg

• Upvote 6

Missed this yesterday....thanks for covering for me ROD!!!

I also believe things are moving....Please remember what a mess Maliki had mad of things over there....they have to straighten out his mess....get rid of all his cronies....and then at the same time make progress with silly things like infrastructure, banking laws, creating a REAL gov (not the one Maliki set up) and things we prob will never know about.

I still have confidence in Iraq

• Upvote 3