Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

At least 45 ISIS fighters reportedly die after eating Ramadan meal in Mosul

SocalDinar

Gotta love this article!!   At least 45 ISIS fighters reportedly die after eating Ramadan meal in Mosul
Published July 07, 2015

ISIS%20demonstration.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

June 16, 2014: Demonstrators chant pro-Islamic State group slogans as they wave the group's flags in front of the provincial government headquarters in Mosul. (AP)

At least 45 Islamic State fighters died after eating a fast-breaking Ramadan meal in the Iraqi city of Mosul Tuesday, Haaretz reported.

According to Saeed Mamozeny, a spokesman for the Kurdish Democratic Party, 145 ISIS fighters took part in the iftar meal, the traditional evening meal when Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast at sunset.  Shortly afterwards, 45 members were reported dead.  The spokesman also said that they have not determined if the cause was food poisoning or deliberate poisoning.

Mosul, once with a population of over 1 million, was captured last June by Islamic State fighters. It is the largest city in the group’s self-declared caliphate,.

ISIS has reportedly suffered casualties as a result of poisoned food in the past. In November, the Times of Iraq reported that Free Syrian army militants had infiltrated an ISIS camp, posed as cooks and poisoned their lunches. Dozens of ISIS fighters subsequently died.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/07/isis-fighters-die-after-eating-poisoned-meal/

• Upvote 4

Great article SD ! Poison them like the little cockroaches they are ! Sorry if I'm not feeling a little sad for them today.  :butt-kicking:

I'm still laughing Texstorm! 

I know most people  would consider this sick and demented but I would love to see a video of this going down.

• Upvote 2

ISL is just the "New and Improved" Nazi's of today.

Just as there were back then, Iraq has Patriots fighting back.

Those folks are as heroic as any that fought for America.

The punishment for getting caught isn't just a slow, tortured and painful death for the person caught, but for their entire family.

It's a PR nightmare for ISL to be sure, would be great to see entire divisions coming down with food poising. 

• Upvote 1

***///

Arsenic & Old Lace... ya got 2 little 'ol ladies right here who would be pleased to serve all those 

murderous bastards their next cup of cardomum tea.....

heh, heh, heh.... here ya go dearies... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... now die you evil bi**hes ! Bwahahaha...!

Aunt Martha: For a gallon of elderberry wine, I take one teaspoon full of arsenic, then add half a teaspoon full of strychnine, and then just a pinch of cyanide.

Mortimer Brewster: Hmm. Should have quite a kick.

• Upvote 1