Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok... Where are we now?

GameChanger

Hey GC I don't know where we are all at,  but I do know that I am at the same place I was 5 years ago and my friends are probably going on 10 years now. According to the current news maybe 2 more months on the HCL (Key, paramount, according to Adam) and it certainly seems to be illusive......but soon LOL   :rocking-chair:  I hope that you are younger than I. 

• Upvote 4

I've made a bet with a couple of friends of mine that got into this back in the Spring of '04 while we were working in Kuwait. If these Pin Heads RV before the end of 2015 - I'll buy them a CASE of their favorite Scotch. If they don't RV by the end of the 2015, they [ meaning each one and there are 6 involved now ], each one of them will buy ME a CASE of my Favorite Scotch.

Let's just say I don't believe the RV is going to happen this year. If by some miracle they do RV in 2015, I will happily pay THAT bet.

• Upvote 11

I've made a bet with a couple of friends of mine that got into this back in the Spring of '04 while we were working in Kuwait. If these Pin Heads RV before the end of 2015 - I'll buy them a CASE of their favorite Scotch. If they don't RV by the end of the 2015, they [ meaning each one and there are 6 involved now ], each one of them will buy ME a CASE of my Favorite Scotch.

Let's just say I don't believe the RV is going to happen this year. If by some miracle they do RV in 2015, I will happily pay THAT bet.

That can be a real expensive bet.

http://www.therichest.com/luxury/most-expensive/the-10-most-expensive-scotch-in-the-world/?view=all

OK, I took a week vacation & had a great time in New Orleans!

I just knew nothing would happen in that time, so I did not even check the site. Sure wish I was wrong, but seems I hit the nail on the head! :(

I hope that you are younger than I as well !  :soon:

Where are we now???!!??!??! the SAME place we been for the past 10+ years... seems as if the watch on the Iraqi wrist has stopped and needs to be wound or at least another battery.... 

• Upvote 1

Since the security situation seems to be the major problem working against any possible RV taking place, & America is the only country in the world who is willing to solve the problem. We will have to wait until the NEW president is in place to send troops to kick ISIL's butt.

I am guessing 2017. :(

• Upvote 3

It would seem to me that if there are banks, investors, etc. involved in the post RV plan that they would have their finger on the pulse of an inevitable RV/RI .  That being said, I would suspect that Adam is in contact with them where he would also have a better sense of what's likely to happen.  The problem is that there has been moments of excitement yet limited forward movement. Granted, if you got in early enough you may have tripled or quadrupled your IQD value.  That, in and of itself, is fantastic but I suspect most of us are looking for bigger value change.  So, where are we now?.  Or, better said, If they are going to RV/RI then what are the specific accomplishments that need to be done to do so. And... what is the status of each potential accomplishment. Are they only the HCL and stability (ie. ISIS)?  If it's those two things only then we are in this for a lot longer time... years... I suspect.

Hey, sorry... just typing out loud and babbling.  I felt that I had more concrete information about a year ago... now... it feels like flopping in the wind.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Seems no further then we were when I got into this about 5 yrs ago. So I just stop by from time to time. Playing with grand kids, fishing more, reading more. I wish I can find a good online euchre site.LOL

https://www.google.ca/search?q=gone+fishing&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIy5W9z-rsxgIVC1uICh38uwo6&biw=1536&bih=756#imgrc=_

• Upvote 1