Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millions of Iraqi Children in Dire Straits

SocalDinar

"LOPsters, go figure. But what is truly amazing is they are the ones that preach how smart they are."

I have gone through quite a few threads here at the Lopster section Caz and i  have not see anyone claim or preach how smart they are Caz? At least in the last few months of posts.

Looks like people Just expressing their opinions to me.

I agree about the trophy thing.Our kids need to learn how to lose but I have no idea what you mean about entitlements here at DV, I do not a clue on that one.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agreed Caz!  Are we talking about the hopes and dreams of children here... or the speculation of adults on theirs?!!!  That's life.

As Ed McMahon would say......................"You are correct sir"!!!!

"LOPsters, go figure. But what is truly amazing is they are the ones that preach how smart they are."

I have gone through quite a few threads here at the Lopster section Caz and i  have not see anyone claim or preach how smart they are Caz? At least in the last few months of posts.

Looks like people Just expressing their opinions to me.

I agree about the trophy thing.Our kids need to learn how to lose but I have no idea what you mean about entitlements here at DV, I do not a clue on that one.

I have been here over 5 years and it ain't nuthin new.........Look some more my son..................its part of LOPster 101 handbook.

That's why "gurus" &" LOPsters" should get along peachy.............they both feel the need to preach, psycho-analyze, & degrade. And they both think they and only they are correct....................priceless.................what's in your wallet 

Edited by caz1104

I've been here a while too.  Never came down here to the tank much before Daesh started taking over cities.  And yes i have seen some pretty ugly pissing matches between members down here. But not to much lately.

But if you call their opinions preaching you surely must think the same way about the opinions upstairs  at the news sections right?  I am just an electrical contractor and I admit that i  really don't know squat about global economics. I have learned some things  but boy did i spew out some misinformation upstairs years ago. I pretended to know what I was talking about like so many still do.

I still just thinks its people expressing their opinions but I do look at both sides of the coin.  There seems to be far more people upstairs saying they know the truth ( preaching as you call it ) than there ever was down here.

BTW thanks for complement calling me son.  Made my day and made me feel young, At least younger LOL.

• Upvote 2

I must say that i am one that wont invest more than i can afford to lose so when i was told i began looking for good deals on them and i for 1/2 mill for 100 bucks all new from the site and thts what i paid for then a friend gave me another 1/2 million so now i have a mill if it ever pops it will be (even if it dont ever pop I WILL STILL GIVE )all GLORY TO GOD for sure !! 

• Upvote 1