Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank launches amounts of medium and small loans early July

yota691

18279.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

The main road leading from Allawi area to the intersection of the Baghdad International Fair, west of Baghdad, which passes close to the famous theme park in the capital Zora Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Author: ASJ, HA, HH 
Editor: HA, HH 6.23.2015 twelve forty-three number of readings: 214 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday the launch of loan amounts for medium and small projects by the private Iraqi banks early next month of July, and pointed out that the loan amounts will reach up to 50 million dinars, as he emphasized that banks benefit will not exceed 5.5%.

The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The central bank's decision to allocate trillion dinars to the private banks and directed to establish medium and small projects will begin early next month (July)," noting that the goal of these projects is to achieve economic development and social and support small and medium-sized economic projects and run with outstanding skills the workforce. "

Keywords and added that "the amounts to be allocated to projects in target sectors (industrial, agricultural, housing, commercial, educational, health, tourism)," pointing out that "all Iraqi private banks covered by this decision for those who wish to work out."

Keywords and pointed out that "banks will lend to citizens who wish to obtain a loan for the project and when given him the that the bank introduced the statements monthly amounts lent to allow the central bank by providing those amounts according to the benefits is subject to her parties mechanisms (central bank and private banks)."

Keywords and stressed that "citizens can in any province in Iraq borrow sums amounting to 50 million dinars and that the recovery period not exceeding three years, either for the benefit of the bank decided that the interest rate borne by the borrower on the 5.5% rate of not more than."

For his part, President of the Association of private banks and depositary Handal said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "those loans constitute a great service to the country's economy because they will absorb a large part of unemployment as well as they would move local Iraqi productive sectors not to mention the support of the Iraqi market."

Handal said that "the Bank's initiative will enhance confidence between the citizen and the private banks and bridges make it there for a long continuous confidence and work among the branches of the banks and their clients from the citizens."

The Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Tuesday (June 19, 2015), the launch trillion dinars for private banks to finance small and medium enterprises loans, and increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers, pointed out the development of measures to to address the lack of liquidity in some banks.
  • Upvote 3

2015-06-23-130634%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8
13:06 
23/06/2015

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday the launch of loan amounts for medium and small projects by the private Iraqi banks early next month of July, and pointed out that the loan amounts will reach up to 50 million dinars, as he emphasized that banks benefit will not exceed 5.5%.

The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, "The central bank's decision to allocate trillion dinars to the private banks and directed to establish medium and small projects will begin early next month (July)," noting that the goal of these projects is to achieve economic and social development and support for small and medium-run economic projects workforce with outstanding skills. "

Keywords and added that "the amounts to be allocated to projects in target sectors (industrial, agricultural, housing, commercial, educational, health, tourism)," pointing out that "all Iraqi private banks covered by this decision for those who wish to work out."

Keywords and pointed out that "banks will lend to citizens who wish to obtain a loan for the project and when given him the that the bank introduced the statements monthly amounts lent to allow the central bank by providing those amounts according to the benefits is subject to her parties mechanisms (central bank and private banks)."

Keywords and stressed that "citizens can in any province in Iraq borrow sums amounting to 50 million dinars and that the recovery period not exceeding three years, either for the benefit of the bank decided that the interest rate borne by the borrower on the 5.5% rate of not more than."

For his part, President of the Association of private banks and depositary Handal, said that "those loans constitute a great service to the country's economy because they will absorb a large part of unemployment as well as they would move local Iraqi productive sectors not to mention the support of the Iraqi market."

Handal said that "the Bank's initiative will enhance confidence between the citizen and the private banks and bridges make it there for a long continuous confidence and work among the branches of the banks and their clients from the citizens."

The Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Tuesday (June 19, 2015), the launch trillion dinars for private banks to finance small and medium enterprises loans, and increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers, pointed out the development of measures to to address the lack of liquidity in some banks.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I read this wrong, I dunno, but it seems rather odd to me to borrow money based on a currency that is all but worthless, in a country that prefers to use the USD on the streets instead. I'm no economics major and I am not by any means saying this points to an RV but this makes no sense to me. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Maybe I read this wrong, I dunno, but it seems rather odd to me to borrow money based on a currency that is all but worthless, in a country that prefers to use the USD on the streets instead. I'm no economics major and I am not by any means saying this points to an RV but this makes no sense to me. :shrug:

Word

it's not worthless. It's pegged to the US dollar. ALL of the world's currency is tied to the dollar in one form or another. Follow the economic trail.

it's not worthless. It's pegged to the US dollar. ALL of the world's currency is tied to the dollar in one form or another. Follow the economic trail.

I am well aware by now that it's pegged to the USD, however it still makes little sense to me to loan money in a currency that it's own people don't prefer to use. That's all.

• Upvote 2

When reading these types of articles, it always helps to be able to do the math correctly.  50 million dinars, at the current CBI rate of 1,166 dinars/dollar, is equal to roughly $43,000.  So they private-sector banks in Iraq will now be issuing business loans up to $43,000 at no more than 5.5% interest.  Those are fantastic terms for a small business to get started.  Just priming the pump of the private sector.

• Upvote 5

When reading these types of articles, it always helps to be able to do the math correctly.  50 million dinars, at the current CBI rate of 1,166 dinars/dollar, is equal to roughly $43,000.  So they private-sector banks in Iraq will now be issuing business loans up to $43,000 at no more than 5.5% interest.  Those are fantastic terms for a small business to get started.  Just priming the pump of the private sector.

BINGO!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tuesday June 23, 2015 20:54

NB-138043-635706789503418664.jpg

Archive

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, Tuesday, the launch of a national project to finance small projects in the first phase, adding that the project will contribute to stimulate economic activity and employment.

Followed ..

Tuesday June 23, 2015 20:57

NB-138045-635706793733474130.jpg

Archive

Keywords: spotted trillion dinars national project down first and are ready to expand this

Thanks Yota...This's great news the way I'm lookin' at it.... The financial backin' of the CBI for the citizens of Iraq approved by the GOI to become Article 8 compliant...The laws had to be passed for the GOI to approve the CBI to finance the private sector...and now the moneys been allotted....Things do have a purpose...it's just how much patients goes with the purpose...Damn the Labor pains, just show me the Baby....

• Upvote 2

After the launch of loans to private banks .. Are the Iraqi market back again?

Wednesday   24   June   2015 | 10:23

NB-109015-635707275746150591.jpg

The central bank is trying in various ways to assist and support citizens and the Iraqi economy, mainly as well as Iraqi private banks that went through crises and circumstances prevented progress dramatically and fast over the past years support

Qurtas News / Baghdad

After the launch of the amount trillion dinars by the Central Bank for banks   own which in turn will give some loans to citizens in order to carry out medium and small projects that, most experts expect the owners of economic affairs and that it leads to move the market again.

The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords for "Ply News" that "the Central Bank in various ways trying to help and support the citizens and the Iraqi economy, mainly as well as the Iraqi private banks that went through crises and circumstances prevented progress dramatically and fast over the past years support."

"From the perspective of responsibility of the Central Bank, the Board has decided to launch an amount of trillion dinars first batch of Iraqi private banks," noting that "this amount could be increased if the project succeeded, and took a wide area and this is what Stpinh the coming days."

Keywords stressed that "the central bank setting conditions and mechanisms for banks that want to participate in this project, where the bank will not force any bank loans to cover the opportunity is there for all those who wish".

For his part, Executive Director of the Association of banks to Tariq that "the Iraqi Central Bank put the mechanisms and conditions for the launch of loans, of which the loan amounts will be launched early next month of July by private banks, which starts from five million dinars to 50 million dinars and the duration of recovery up to 3 years and an interest rate of not more than 5%. "

And between Tariq she told the "Qurtas News" that "banks are will pay those amounts at the end of each month statements regulate the amounts disbursed to the central bank, which in turn will pay those amounts to the banks, according to the mechanics and the benefits will be used to both parties."

He pointed out that Tariq "loans will target all the projects that the citizens will be provided in all the provinces, including industrial, agricultural, commercial and housing projects and the levels of medium and small enterprises."

While the head of the National Investment Commission Sami al-Araji that "sees central bank's move, banks will own case recovery and well-being in the Iraqi market and increase investment opportunities in the country of the need for the camp to a variety of projects."

He said al-Araji for "Qurtas News" that "the medium and small projects will support the market and absorb unemployment and move the Iraqi economy and make it vulnerable to investment, especially with the presence of ongoing projects Every project is an extension of the large investment projects".

So to say, an expert on economic affairs on behalf of Jamil Antoine that "a lot of sectors in Iraq in a state of recession and poverty, including industry, tourism and trade Under those loans could rise from recession and deflation in the opening up of these sectors."

Antoine said in a statement to "Qurtas News" that "Iraq has the basic ingredients for the recovery of any project, including manpower, infrastructure, land and other, especially in medium and small enterprises."

He added that "this initiative is a golden opportunity for those who wish to work and to achieve a good profit," and urged that "be no real support for these projects through monitoring the market and the reduction of the importer and Tqeil internal and external control over the border crossings and coordination of banks to know the intention of those projects proceedings to enable the parties concerned taking into consideration the local product support. "

The Central Bank of Iraq, Althelatha, at a ceremony organized by the Association of Iraqi private banks announced the launch of a trillion dinars for private banks loans to finance projects, noting that it was approved instructions regulating the work of guaranteed bank loans companies .

The Central Bank of Iraq said earlier, that he believes in the importance of the private sector and its role in rebuilding Iraq, pointing out that there was no intent to put restrictions on the remittance activity despite the conditions experienced by the country .

unnamed42.jpg

Photograph: Ali Gharbaoui

Private banks: Central Initiative strengthened the communication channels between the banking sectors

June 24, 2015

In: economyViews: 50 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) private banks made it clear that the central bank initiative to support small projects fund has strengthened channels of communication between the banking sectors, indicating that the initiative has strengthened channels of interaction between the private and government sector.

He said the managing director of the Iraqi Company for Banking ensure Rola Faleh's (IMN) "We as a sector particularly aspire to have a real partnership with the Iraqi Central Bank and the Finance Ministry and other state bodies."

Faleh explained that "the company reduced the amount of the guarantee of 2% to (8 thousand) to help borrowers."

The Prime Minister adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh working to improve the credit outlets and improve market outlets and provide soft loans to raise the working capacity of the private sector, noting that the Central Bank has estimated at five trillion dinars small and medium-sized enterprises financial package.

Tuesday June 23, 2015 20:54

NB-138043-635706789503418664.jpg

Archive

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, Tuesday, the launch of a national project to finance small projects in the first phase, adding that the project will contribute to stimulate economic activity and employment.

Followed ..

Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords , Tuesday, the launch of a national project to finance small projects in the first phase, adding that the project will contribute to stimulate economic activity and employment.

Keywords and said in a speech during the "support small and medium enterprises" conference, which was held today in Baghdad and attended by Alsumaria News, "the central bank is pleased today, the Declaration of important national project that aims to stimulate economic activity and employment," noting that "this project comes from the role The central bank in dealing with the current state of deflation. "

"The bank takes the role of pumping liquidity to deal with the new reality and circumstances through which the country according to law and responsibility in the economic stimulus and the reduction of unemployment," adding that "this project is focused mainly on financing small projects in the first phase." The Central Bank of Iraq approved (19 May 2015), to launch trillion dinars for private banks loans to finance projects, noting that it was approved instructions regulating the work of guaranteed bank loans companies.

Tuesday June 23, 2015 20:57

NB-138045-635706793733474130.jpg

Archive

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords , Tuesday, for monitoring trillion dinars first national project as a down payment to finance small projects, and as he emphasized the readiness of the bank to expand this, he pointed to the development of the necessary for the sustainability of the project mechanisms.Keywords and said in a speech during the "support Conference Small and Medium Enterprises ", which was held today in Baghdad and attended by Alsumaria News , "it was monitoring trillion dinars for the project first in this direction as a down payment," noting that "if all goes as planned, the central bank is ready to expand it."

He added that "this project comes along with another project launched by the central bank to allocate five million dinars to the specialized banks, industrial and agricultural, housing and real estate Kalmsrv in order to stimulate economic activity in the current stage." He continued: "It we are waiting for detailed instructions from the government to start firing amounts to banks because there is a great interest of heading amounts to real use is subject to censorship, "adding that" it was necessary for the sustainability of this project mechanisms put. " The Central Bank of Iraq said earlier, that he believes in the importance of the private sector and its role in rebuilding Iraq, pointing to that there are no intentions to put restrictions on the remittance activity despite the conditions experienced by the country.

Ahvaleh side of the national project, the starting point for the financing of small and medium enterprises - Z p

Twilight News / Planning Minister Salman Jumaili announced on Wednesday that the Central Bank of Iraq expressed its readiness to expand the national project for the financing of small and medium enterprises.

The Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords launched yesterday the project to allocate trillion dinars him down first.

He said al-Jumaili, who was in attendance to announce the launch of the project in a brief statement today, "It was emphasized that the bank is ready to expand the project in the near future and encourage the development of mechanisms necessary for its lifetime."

You are right, Iraqis prefer USD.

BUT....this is how you dedolarize, by creating more demand for IQD. Taxes is another part of the same process.

People will be working for IQd to pay taxes and loan repayment.

• Upvote 1

Wow - It just hit me that if all the world's currency is tied to the USD we are in trouble because last I checked the USD is a 1/4 of what it was 25 years ago.

So sad....

Researcher: Central initiative promotes economic stability

16-3429.jpg

6/27/2015 0:00 

Called for activating the role of citizens across the banking facilities 

BAGHDAD - Mostafa Hashemi 

stressed economic researcher Maha Ihsan thanked the importance of activating the role of citizens in the economy by giving them facilities to get loans to set up small and medium projects, octagonal at the same time, recent central bank initiative in the allocation of $ trillion dinars for this purpose. 

She thanked in an interview for the "morning", said the move would strengthen the stability of the national economy by providing jobs being greatly contribute to reducing unemployment and creating entry for families because of the continued work of her sons in these projects. 

noted the importance of educating citizens to abide by pay the loan amounts monthly installments fact paid on time or before contributing to the launch of the project small or medium new to achieve the feasibility of the capital cycle Mhalia.okan central bank identified last Tuesday of $ 50 million maximum per loan within the initiative of the allocation amount trillion dinars Banks civil launched in the form of loans to citizens to set up a medium-sized projects and Alsgarh.oukalt economic researcher said the central initiative is an opportunity for development through the provision of financial support for various projects through private banks including makings because take real and effective role in the promotion of economic reality, stressing that the central action aims to employ the money in the right direction to achieve feasibility. 

She stressed the need of citizens obligation to pay the loan amounts fact that the initiative came under the circumstance full of challenges going through the country requires a sense of responsibility and patriotism to ensure the sustainability of liquidity at the banks it can continue to launch loans for citizens of other establishment various projects. 

and showed the importance of the role of the feasibility study to the success of projects in order to ensure the continuation of work and the provision of financial resources to the families of workers in these projects and thus ensure the repayment of loans to banks.

National Finance Fund

y-almutawally.jpg

Author: Yasser incumbent

06/28/2015 0:00

The central bank is betting on the success of the project by firing his experience lend to small and medium enterprises based on the Association of Iraqi private banks to lend cooperation to carry the young researcher for employment opportunities, meaning that the subject was Mdyate required in the preparation and organization, including making him confident of success. Starting to be a warning from the other put sticks in the national project wheel through irresponsible remarks or rather inaccurate and not a related technical specialization in this field, to give the experiment a chance to succeed outside of interpretations, doubts and point the finger in advance, I think that's what will face this project National, that the warning does not mean there is to express an opinion and objective criticism correction of the course of the experiment but the need to provide evidence in Aladea.an allocation trillion dinars to start such a project is a great record deserves attention and means that he step on the road to the right start for the restoration of the national economy and stimulate and if taken advantage of the loans, amounting to Fifty million dinars maximum per project to achieve its goals and sincerity of borrowers in their intentions and paid premiums on time, imagine the size of the generation and cash flow and invest in more projects and as a result, the capital of this session will prove central bet on the success of the project. Before going into the requirements of the success of this vital project is not necessary to clarify the objectives of the bet and of starting stimulate the economy by creating new jobs contribute to the absorption of unemployment towards business and special projects, which leads to a scalable desires in the search for government jobs stressful .alahm he will contribute to the re-core activity for the sector But the heart of the banking and tasks of lending for development, who missed him because of the circumstances, domestic production is needed to replace the country billions of dollars for the purposes of import simple products can be produced locally, as well as creating leverage as I said before, and so we have taken towards real development. As the goals of this size shreds necessary to search in bet "success requirements," How? 

We believe that the feet of the Central Bank on this project was based on a private Iraqi experience has made ​​many success stories over the initiative a number of private banks, their destruction and the formation of the Iraqi bank guarantees company, is trying to reverse this National experience his project here and the setting right and orderly, successful and clear and guaranteed. But adjust the desired orientation loans towards the goals by choosing efficient follow-up committees contrast vaccinated incentives to cut the road from the predators of the project pre-governing.

Small and Medium Enterprises Development check

6-3430.jpg

6/28/2015 0:00 

Samir Alnasiri proposes several measures to ensure its success 

BAGHDAD - Hussein al-Tamimi Tgb 

counting economic Samir Alnasiri member of the Baghdad forum CBI initiative in the allocation of the amount trillion dinars for program financing of small and medium enterprises the right to work. 

He said in an interview with "morning": that the allocation trillion dinars to finance projects small, medium and adopted by private banks and in cooperation and coordination with the Iraqi private banks association represents a move designed primarily to achieve sustainable economic development, support and financing of small and medium enterprises and the reduction of unemployment for young graduates producers within the work and people with occupational and professional and technical skills with the ability to establish and manage product project age in the agriculture sectors of the economy and the industry, housing, trade, tourism and health. 

He noted that the activation of the mechanisms of implementation of the project needs to be a set of quick actions in cooperation and coordination with the banks and to ensure that the mechanism of successful project implementation and success and development Pmaahakq central goal. 

Alnasiri suggested that action may be taken and securing executive requirements of the application The program effectively and practical, is also given the role of the Iraqi Company for financing small and medium enterprises existing as a specialist and charged with the management of the project that includes the allocation amount for banks wishing to stage the first trial to prove the success of the application of the instructions issued by the Central Bank of Iraq and for the remainder of 2015. 

He pointed to the importance of reconsider study program, instructions, applications and successes and failures that I got to get to the visions and instructions for new 2016 adopted by the Council of the Iraqi Central Bank administration in particular, and it currently represents the supposed consultation and opinion, partnership and cooperation in making decisions on the applications of monetary policy, the private banking sector. 

Alnasiri between the importance of creating a new structure within the organizational structure of the Central Bank of Iraq include the establishment of a unit or department Odairh to manage the amounts and the distribution of funding, monitoring and evaluation of the application of the financing of small and medium enterprises program in accordance with the operational instructions issued and the window is called (development finance fund administration), or as it is called now (National Finance Fund). 

urged to identify Standards definition of small and medium enterprises based on standard numerical workers in or sectoral standard and is placed controls limits lower and higher lending according to the importance and its impact on the economic development of the project, included Productive Families popular and heritage industries and stereotypes, sewing and encourage the feminist element in the establishment and financing of these projects where Statistics indicate that The proportion of women Products Crops loans to finance small and medium-sized their businesses no more than 13 percent of the total recipients of these loans. Alnasiri stressed the importance of re-financing the distribution of balanced proportions to serve the economic development of economic sectors and non-Turkazaaly finance consumer and unproductive nature of projects where Statistics indicate that commercial loan accounts for 53 percent of the total previously funding granted loans while finance housing loans 3 percent and the agricultural 5 percent and health 3 percent. The student reconsider rate of interest on the loan, which realized the central bank, banks and the guarantors that no more than 4 percent instead of 5.5 percent and the duration of repayment loan of not less than 5 years instead of 3 years and can finance the project a second time in the case of repayment of the loan for less than the period Aamahddh for the purpose of development. He said that the special economic circumstances experienced by Iraq due to falling world oil prices and the war on terror has made ​​the Iraqi economy suffers from additional problems the most prominent of the financial crisis, the public form and liquidity crisis, a special form what ails government and private banks now in addition to the lack of control on a balanced exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar encouraged speculators and users in the cash trading to manipulate the economic situation market.

Central Bank: Global markets will receive bonds that will be launched by the government

By Mohammed Emad 07.02.2015 3:17 a.m. | Views: 32

Font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
4746379_orig.jpg

Brother - Baghdad

The member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank Majid picture that global markets able to receive government bonds that will be launched this year, noting that the international reputation of Iraq from a financial point of good in spite of all the circumstances and to the commitment of the government to pay the debt owed to it.

Suri said that "the subject depends on the credit rating of Iraq and the government is working to get a credit rating," explaining that "the global markets to receive government bonds exist, but there are procedures that must be completed to launch these bonds."

He added that "the international reputation of Iraq from a financial point of very good despite all the circumstances in, and Iraq is committed to paying all the debts that his trust."

The Central Bank launched the Small Enterprise Fund worth trillion dinars in cooperation with the Iraqi private banks association, and these loans help open more than 20 000 jobs.

It is noteworthy that the central bank is expected to issue instructions from the government to be launched $ 5 billion to help Iraq to bridge the budget deficit bonds.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204976-central-bank-global-markets-will-receive-bonds-that-will-be-launched-by-the-government/#ixzz3ejurmJRy

• Upvote 1

Invitation to determine the type of project within the lending mechanism

7/5/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD Shokran Fatlawi 

counting economist launch small and medium loans process in collaboration with the private banks creative Palmmpadrh they work to create real job opportunities for young people and contribute to the elimination of relatively unemployment, where recent represent a burden and economic challenge requires solutions to prevent the aggravation and reduce their rates. 

The expert said contrary goldsmith in his speech for the "morning": The central bank launched the national project * lending to small and medium enterprises to achieve economic and social development so as to mitigate a rate of 30 percent unemployment, according to Matdmenh National Finance Fund program, calling for the need to ask the right destination initiative of identifying mechanism and implementation of action, explaining to include this mechanism for the type of projects needed by the community so that the yield beneficial association whether a commodity or Khaddmh.obin jeweler need to be lending process according to prepared and well thought out plan is the light of determining the amounts, explaining that not be sufficient to grant the loan but must be selected The project, which needs the country and in the case of success of the project will be yield a clear benefit for society as a whole to the highest person entrepreneur accompanied by the need for follow-up by the donor and is responsible for the provision of loans. 

He explained that the follow-up mission of the project essential for several reasons, foremost of which the success of the project goal, alluding to the possibility of be read student loan to reality if the market read the improper not to mention the need to define ways of marketing the project and thus will be achieved goal to recover the money through helping the owner of the loan to reach the success of a real project and product 

and concluded with modern jeweler's reference to the need to maximize resources and achieve job opportunities and employment in order to serve moving the market towards financial activity and production activity, especially after the current situation in Iraq as a result of lower oil prices because the country depends on the unilateral Gaza side what caused major embarrassment for the country ndash; according to Alsaig-. The head of the Association of private banks and depositary Handal said in a press statement, the National Finance Fund project represents a starting point and the private catalyst for his economic activity by expanding the financing of small and medium enterprises which reached its contribution to the GDP in many countries to 70 percent circle.