Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Carlos Believes In Country RV May Have Already Started.

Luigi1

from another source...

Carlos Hernández : official announcement was made on the CBI website (in Arabic) on June 9th.

Notice sent to all foreign currency companies (that transfer money to Iraq).

They wanted to increase the dollars/capital abroad. The CBI will do that for them for a small fee.

For every dollar they buy, they will give them 1 dinar. Let me repeat that, for every dollar they buy (from the CBI), it will cost them one dinar. Again every dollar will cost them one dinar.

This is NOT a rumor … this is an official announcementposted on the CBI Arabic site on June 9th. Are they giving us something here? I’m not sure.

So why would the CBI sell ONE DOLLAR for ONE DINAR? Why would they do that they can’t make any money doing that because right now the CBI are making 13 to 21 dinars per dollar that they sell.

Luigi says...

This is only one Guru's opinion.

It may signal something or be meaningless garble.

Shabibi stated the RV would happen in Iraq first then go global later.

CBI is now addressing the USD IQD exchange rate, today.

What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Luigi says...

This is only one Guru's opinion.

It may signal something or be meaningless garble.

Shabibi stated the RV would happen in Iraq first then go global later.

CBI is now addressing the USD IQD exchange rate, today.

What are your thoughts?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204480-guru-carlos-believes-in-country-rv-may-have-already-started/#ixzz3dcXVIa8U

I vote the part that says "...It may be something meaningless...."!  Just like all of the sh-tuff  that Luigi brings over.

• Upvote 3

this just in...another guru's thought....

6-20-15 Butifldrm: In response to Sczin11 earlier post -- LINK

GM scizn Rolleyes  Iraq including the CBI is a HOT MESS! I made a comment in your chat thread about my feelings. I will bring it over here just to reiterate.

Great post OOTW and you bring some very interesting points. Iraq is a hot mess.  There has been much discussion about the competency of Keywords, and you know my feeling about Maliki's abrupt appointment of Mohsen's position as the Head of the Central bank.

Days before Abadi took office Maliki took advantage of the situation. Mohsen was his Pawn.

Luigi asks...how can there be a RV with all this going on?

CBI must maintain a spread between official & the street rate of 2.5% for a minimum of 60 days.

CBI has clearly shown it cannot control the IQD.

Is it planned or by failure as another delay tactic?

• Downvote 2