Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My RV prediction...

gmlm516

No way......They are trying within the next two day to have their parliament meet. A PM needs to be called(Allawi is in.) Small denoms. need to be introduced and a heck of alot of luck to even happen by the middle to the end of this month, but most likely in July. This is my prediction, though. I'm even starting to believe more and more in an RI.

• Upvote 1

No way......They are trying within the next two day to have their parliament meet. A PM needs to be called(Allawi is in.) Small denoms. need to be introduced and a heck of alot of luck to even happen by the middle to the end of this month, but most likely in July. This is my prediction, though. I'm even starting to believe more and more in an RI.

RI beautiful thought

My prediction is that someone will predict an RV either this weekend or on Monday.

According to intel I just recieved regarding your prediction of a predicted prediction this weekend,my sources predict a prediction is in fact predicted for this weekend.However they predict that prediction predicted for this weekend, that will occur, will not come to pass. Just my prediction - GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

According to intel I just recieved regarding your prediction of a predicted prediction this weekend,my sources predict a prediction is in fact predicted for this weekend.However they predict that prediction predicted for this weekend that will occur will not come to pass. Just my prediction - GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

THIS IS FUNNY.... I PREDICT THAT I WILL PREDICT AN RV THIS WEEKEND........NO NOT YET.........WELL MAYBE..........HELLL I DONT KNOW. LOL

IT CANT RI THOUGH, THE CURRENCY WE HAVE DIDNT EXIST WHEN IT WAS WORTH 3.00 + SO IT WILL BE A REVALUE NOT AN RI.

THIS IS FUNNY.... I PREDICT THAT I WILL PREDICT AN RV THIS WEEKEND........NO NOT YET.........WELL MAYBE..........HELLL I DONT KNOW. LOL

IT CANT RI THOUGH, THE CURRENCY WE HAVE DIDNT EXIST WHEN IT WAS WORTH 3.00 + SO IT WILL BE A REVALUE NOT AN RI.

EXACTLY! You can't RI a countries currency that does not exist. This is just like a brand new country... This is the NEW IRAQ! RV is the only option here folks!

• Upvote 1

My prediction is that someone will predict an RV either this weekend or on Monday.

What a useless post. With such a juvenile 'I need attention' post I predict you will soon need to book an appointment with a psychologist.

• Downvote 11

Time will tell, but we are closer than ever to seeing it happen, so look at it this way. It is like having the winning lottery ticket, but we don't know when the drawing will be held. lol

We're ALWAYS closer than ever... that's the wacky thing about linear time.... lmao... unless of course you bring Einstein's General and Specific Theories of Relativity into the equation and you bend the space-time continuum enough. :blink:

What a useless post. With such a juvenile 'I need attention' post I predict you will soon need to book an appointment with a psychologist.

Jeez dude lighten up.... I bet you're a gas at the office Christmas party! LOL

• Upvote 2

Precision please! Is you prediction that the prediction will be for an RV on this weekend or Monday?

Or is your prediction that someone will make a prediction this weekend or Monday about when the RV will occur (presumably at some later time)?

mythunter, I am with you on the first point. I cannot see any way for an announcement until the Governemt is established and has sat. And even that might not be cut and dried, as both Allawi and Malaki have to bring together a wide range of parties to make a government work. Each of them has only (approx) 90 seats out of 325(?). The quickest way would be for the two main parties to come together, but I cannot see that happening for several reasons.

Maybe the reason Malaki has withdrawn his opposition is that he is sitting on an established Bloc to take to the President? If that is the case, it would make Allawi's task all the more difficult! More haggling, more time!!??

As for the RI prediction, that would be lovely, but I don't see it happening yet. It is a possibility that could make hanging on to some of your Dinar after the initial RV!