Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV IN Iraq Only...Saturday...Global Later...Int'l Rate Is $3.91

Luigi1

from another source...

19 June 2015  TNT Tony

They are still saying that from Sunday there would be more purchasing power coming, more than before the sanctions.  Abadi is meeting with Russia and other countries.  They are showing this on Iraqi television, not here.  However we were sent two videos from Iraq that say this in Arabic:  The CBI bank is increasing value of dinar against eth dollar starting Saturday. The second video says the dinar will increase in value to $3.34 or more;  we know it’s $3.91.  That video is being broadcast on their television every three hours.  There is no guarantee, but this is what the Iraqi people are getting excited about.

Everyone has been notified, with positive bank memos in several banks.  They are saying something about between now and Monday being a ‘busy time’ (paraphrase).  I want us to be excited and I want us to go.  I don’t want anyone buying more dinar based on this.  The only thing showing on the bank screens as of TEN MINUTES ago is the dinar @ $3.91; the other currencies are not showing right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

bank screens again huh Luigi? ridiculous post. 100% lies from a convicted felon, who is going away for another felony very soon. Why do you both Luigi.

The CBI is selling reserves to get the market rate closer to 1166, the program rate so they don't completely collapse their economy. Yesterday, it closed at 1300 dinar to each u.s. dollar, so still far off. This rate is from yesterday, because Iraq has their weekly holiday on Friday. So there can be no active bank screens on Friday period. Tomorrow Abadi is having a televised talk to the people to try and calm the down because the merchants are furious and the people demonstrated 2 days ago. Abadi had meetings with Russia (i think last week) and Iran yesterday.

• Upvote 2

from another source...

19 June 2015  TNT Tony

They are still saying that from Sunday there would be more purchasing power coming, more than before the sanctions.  Abadi is meeting with Russia and other countries.  They are showing this on Iraqi television, not here.  However we were sent two videos from Iraq that say this in Arabic:  The CBI bank is increasing value of dinar against eth dollar starting Saturday. The second video says the dinar will increase in value to $3.34 or more;  we know it’s $3.91.  That video is being broadcast on their television every three hours.  There is no guarantee, but this is what the Iraqi people are getting excited about.

Everyone has been notified, with positive bank memos in several banks.  They are saying something about between now and Monday being a ‘busy time’ (paraphrase).  I want us to be excited and I want us to go.  I don’t want anyone buying more dinar based on this.  The only thing showing on the bank screens as of TEN MINUTES ago is the dinar @ $3.91; the other currencies are not showing right now.

Don't you people get tired of the same old :bs: ??

• Upvote 1

Why do we still listen to TNT garbage?  What a mess :butt-kicking:

because ^$^$^&& Luigi typed it and of course did not put tony in the title or i would not have even opened it. Thanks Luigi for your consideration of us, especially when thug came down hard on you about this earlier in the week.

Edited by Markinsa
Language See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2